Friends with Benefits IV: Son of Friends with Benefits

I understand when there is an emergency immediate action is needed,but I have found that when you’re in a state of desperation your will is at it’s highest point.No one feels the emotions of needing a way out but you.Simply release your desire even through simple exercises such as deep meditation and the universe is ALWAYS there to come to you’re aid.I’ve been in some fucked up situations where people were trying to destroy my life and I stopped it by a simple LBRP where after I felt the presence of the angels I released my anxiety and asked for their help.And you know what? I never heard from those people again.Don’t get me wrong,the aid of more experienced majicians are priceless,that’s why I’m here to ask for help.But don’t rely on other people your entire existance.This time we have on this planet Earth is most crucial.Take control of the power you ALREADY have inside you and create your own empire.

Some of the stuff in my request I can and am working on myself and getting good results, but hey things could always be better and I’m aiming to get things as good as they can possibly get.

Since my friend doesn’t want her full name posted on the forum, I will request something for myself. For my turn, I’ll go for development of my senses. Thanks

Would you guys like to work in one huge groups so that it would be a lot stronger? It might take about a month and a half though. Anyone?

I am cool with that.

Ok cool. Just waiting to get the rest if anyone else is joining or not.

Funny I found this thread, I was just thinking something like this would be cool. I’d be willing to chime in as I can if your still seeking active practitioners.

My main goal currently: Wisdom, Freedom from enemies.

Edit some helpful tips I can give.

For fixing mechanical items: Marbas (He has knowledge of mechanics, and may require payment to put that knowledge to use, he did from me anyhow but did a kick ass job. (Vehicular repair)

For money: Mammon (of biblical fame…) tends to draw sums of money to you in whatever way it would naturally occur, for example after casting a spell on behalf of a friend in Mammon’s name the individual made a weeks worth of tips the following day. I also worked with this spirit and found an antique behind a dumpster the next day worth a few bills.

Confirmed. Welcome to the FWB!

Omnipresent, when is this project going to start? If its has a few weeks to go before starting I’ll participate if the offer is still open to join.

Yes it is still open. We start two weeks from this day. We are all going to be in one big group so that it might be stronger.

Let this be a note to everyone or at least everyone not exactly accompanied to laws:

1. Law of Concealment: Hide it or making it unknown will make to work a lot better. Do not post that you have done the spell which leads to the second law: The law of attachment.

2. Law of Attachment: Magic is done unconsciously. The less attached you are to the spell and results, the more it works.

Edit: To make these laws effective, we will be doing a different type of specific magic like not all court cases at once, not all money spells at once, etc. This allows us to focus on another thing which will help stop the attachment.

[quote=“Omnipresent, post:71, topic:2192”]Let this be a note to everyone or at least everyone not exactly accompanied to laws:

1. Law of Concealment: Hide it or making it unknown will make to work a lot better. Do not post that you have done the spell.[/quote]

I am really bad at that but I promise to keep my lips zipped.

I have some intense practice scheduled this week so I may better be able to provide some benefits for everyone. Can’t wait for this to start!

When will there be a release of info on who gets what day? I’m willing to attribute what skills I have to help the people before and after me.

Change my request to getting a job as a cna preferably with higher pay than is normal for someone with my level of experience.

I don’t have a request, I’ll just reap the benefits of helping others.

I will update once we get to December 26 on who gets what day(s)

My request would be to open/develop my astral senses and Ascend in General.
I will do everything I can to help everyone who takes part.
Mostly with opening Sigils but I am pritty good at drawing Money…

I’d like to change my request. In April I will be graduating college and whilst I have a job now I would like to move up in the world, to really get the energies flowing in my life to get a better job after college cause I will have to payback student loans

Request Accepted. Orismen: Request updated.