Free tarot readings :)

Love interest

@Maxwell With Hekate

You’re hard at work, maybe, working on this “routine”. Or perhaps you’re not emotionally involved enough, or focusing too much on work, and other aspects of your life are suffering. This card has a lot of meanings, and usually relies on the other cards to give insight, but you know what this card means. (knight pentacles)

1 Like

I’d love some guidance on my recent career change and current romantic relationship.

What do you wanna know?

1 Like

@Maxwell I want to know what all messages she as for me and if she heard me when I was Evoking her, I want sure if she was there or not

Right now, your magickal development might be stunted or chained, or maybe you’re too focused on “forbidden desires” or something to develop it, conversely, someone might be chaining you down from progressing (but it’s probably a physical person) (The Devil)

MY advise? Look inside of yourself for a solution, or maybe spend some time alone. Self reflection is important.

1 Like

Im intreasted

In the past, you had access to a rock solid friend group, or people that made you feel happy. Healing and joy was the name of the game (III cup)

But now, something is bothering you, constantly. Maybe it keeps you up at night, or gives you nightmares? Maybe you just can’t get it off your mind. But it’s important that you know WHY. Do some self reflection, if you don’t already know. (IX sword)

In the future, you have to take an entirely new approach, look at things from a new perspective. Maybe sacrifice something or remove something from your life? You know what I mean. (hanged man)

1 Like

Please, for the love of jeeb, tell me what KIND of spread you want.

I don’t mind

Mostly future please

Right now, there’s a masculine, controlling energy that is being expressed, by you or someone else.

In the future, you’ll have to move on despite past scars and wounds, maybe try not to be so jaded as to not let people so close to you. Learn from your experiences, don’t let them hold you down.

I would like something related to my personal career please as well

I dont know if you counted me, but I want the tarot reading of the intention s of a spirit of possible. To clarify

Me too, and I’m the one made that beautiful and moving artwork, you philistine. :blush:

Seriously, understandable but not optional on here, we have good reasons for that rule. :+1:

(@Maxwell I’ll come back and tidy this once intro’s done, remind me. :+1:)

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:t2:

In the past, there was some sort of sacrifice, or maybe you had to take a new perspective, or walk on an unusual path. (hanged man)

Now, you are in a position where you need or want to protect something. Keep your wits about you, try not to be overprotective (IV pentacles)

In the future, you’ll find that your relationships (or a certain special one) will be in a time of prosperity!

Sorry if this isn’t good. I didn’t feel GREAT about it.

1 Like

Rejoice! This wasn’t a mod run drug bust of my thread, but an endorsement!(sort of) I truly CAN do tarot threads!

I TRULY HAVE BECOME A GOD!

i’m really happy about this

Hey you’re accurate :grinning: there is a lot I am keeping a secret of what my family doesn’t know of and there is something I do need and planning for my future, thank you!