Free Tarot Readings (Please read thread first)

Hello everyone :slight_smile:
When I am correct - today is the first day I am allowed to do readings on BALG.
So I would like to offer some readings for you :slight_smile:

I do Tarot Readings.
I need your first name to do them. If other people were involved, I also need their first namens.
I would also like to know how old you are (and them)
I also need a question.
Also it would be good to know your gender - for the interpretation of the cards and the connection.

I specialize in readings about relationship matters (not only love) but I can do other topics also. Like Job/Career, love in general, spell work etc.
My focus is on helping you solve your problems - like what could you do, what is someone else feeling, what are your feelings deep inside etc.
I don’t give exact time frames because I think waiting for something like that destroys it. Also time depends on many things. Often I can see near future or long future etc though.

I will do 5 readings for the start. Please write into this thread and as soon as I like your comment, you can send me a PM.
When I am done with the 5, I might do more, maybe in the next days also. I will go down the comments.

Also, I would love to get readings in exchange if possible because I would like to get to know different ways of reading from other people :slight_smile: (Tarot, Channeling, Pendulum etc.).
So if you would like to do that in exchange, please tell me what you could do. If you can offer me a reading - or something that could be interesting - in exchange, you can send me a PM without waiting for the “like”.

My readings are not short so please give me some time for answering :wink:

I hope all of you are doing well!
I am exited to do some readings.

17 Likes

I would like one can you do one of any type/kind of relationship if so I can p.m you

1 Like

I’ll take one space, thank u.

1 Like

May i have one please

1 Like

In exchange i can do a spell for you

2 Likes

No, @Zenaminx you cannot. As a new member who has been here barely two weeks, you are still under the 90 day rule that prohibits you from doing any readings or rituals for members, even in exchange.

3 Likes

I would like one as well pls

1 Like

Ohhh no worries

I would like one please, about spiritual matters

1 Like

I have a love/relationship question I’d love to have answers too if your still taking them. I can give more info in pm.
Thank you regardless and stay safe

1 Like

I have a question I can send over pm?

1 Like

@Lunia is the best!!! She had done a reading for me some weeks ago and she was amazing :blue_heart:
Accurate, deep interpretation and strong intuition

3 Likes

Hmm…that would mean she violated the 90 day rule since today is the first day she is allowed to do readings… :thinking:

Hi there its a long shot but I’d like to know about my soul mate
X

1 Like

I know her in real life mate, outside of BALG :wink:
Im just letting the people know.

6 Likes

It’s all good, man. I’m teasing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight Ι knoww i know… you are our " traffic cop " in here :wink::smile:

3 Likes

@Lunia
Pls do let me know if I can PM you.
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I liked every post so far, also already did some readings. Please PM me :slight_smile:
I would be happy about feedback.

And thank you very much for reading and sticking to “my rules” in the first post! <3

2 Likes

Hi. I’d like a tarot reading, I can give you a poker card reading in return. If you’re interested,

Thank you.

1 Like