Lunia's Free Tarot Readings (Read first!)

I want to remind those who have not been here long, @anon59474123, @r0ar1ngram, and @anon88521623 that the OP is looking for an exchange, and we have a rule prohibiting new members from offering any sort of reading or ritual for 90 days, and that includes in exchange and PM. Doing so is in breach of that rule.

2 Likes

Thank you :smile:
I also do readings without exchange. They didn’t offer me anything.
But I would also love to get something back in return from older members as I think it’s great to learn more from other people and it’s so interesting to see other people’s work, the way they read etc.
And as I don’t want to bother people I think it’s a good idea to exchange our abilities if someone is interested. :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Hello I had a great reading from another member last week, but because of the importance of the situation I would like to get one from you as well for reassurance if possible thanks.

1 Like

I would love a reading, but have nothing to offer.

Be blessed.

1 Like

I would love a general love reading. I did a divination on myself recently and was told that i am going to meet my girlfriend (soul mate) this year. The question is how am i going to meet her, or have i met her already. How long more till i am going to cross paths with her once again.

My magick prowess is not that developed yet, hence wouldn’t be able to do a reading for you in return. My first name is Ray. Thanks you in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @StrengthenedWarrior

You can look into this thread where some people gave feedback about my readings :slight_smile:

1 Like

can i have a reading in exchange for a drawing?
ive been doing it for years so i feel like i have a baseline of stuff with it more then that?

1 Like

Hello Lunia

i would like a reading from you but cant offer anything more than sending some energies over to you. :blush:

Thanks in advance

1 Like

I would like one, please xoxo

1 Like

Hello… If you are still offering, may I please receive one? The only thing I can offer is recognition and to reference people to seek you out for readings.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I am sorry I didn’t get back to you yet - I had to work a lot the last days. Now I will have a look into my PM‘s and will do the readings soon! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello @Lunia , can I also ask for reading if you get to me in your busy program? Thank you.

1 Like

I’ll take you up on the offer. Do you do readings for questions about one’s own personal issues as well rather than just interpersonal?

1 Like

Sorry I posted in the other thread then I’ve read your comment and found this new one. I’d love to receive a reading as well if possible, of course. Good luck to you

Could I please have a (general) reading on my love life and what if any blockages there are?

Hi, if you are still doing readings, I would like one as well please :grinning: Thank you!

may i get a reading

I want one please

Hi Lunia, i don’t have the PM option. The reading can be public, i don’t mind. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hello Ray :slight_smile:

Usually I prefer to do readings via PM as I think it’s a very personal thing sometimes. But as you said you don’t mind I think it might be a good way to show how I work.
Your first name is Ray, please tell me also your age.