Free Tarot Readings (Please read thread first)

May I have a seat mam?

1 Like

For anyone who’s interested, tonight I am doing my readings with this beautiful holographic tarot cards :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thanks a lot @Lunia the reading resonated very well and was on point. Totally recommend

1 Like

Hi all, this is just a gratitude post for Lunia, I received a free Tarot reading and I was very impressed with the results, was very accurate and helped me to see a situation I’m in a little clearer, def real deal :+1:, thanks very much Lunia.

3 Likes

Wow those are really nice, what’s the name of that deck?

1 Like

This is the Box. I am not sure if it’s called “B+J”!?
It was produced originally in China and the first decks had Chinese signs on it but this english version is also available now.

2 Likes

I finished reading for tonight as it’s already really late over here.
Everyone who commented so far can send me a PM if not done yet. I will do your readings in the next days.

Just to make sure: I also do readings for people who can’t give me a reading or something else in return of course! But people who would like to offer something in return can send me a PM right away without waiting for me to like their post in this thread.
I love to find out different ways how people work here on BALG so I thought it would be a nice option to do things for each other.

Good night everyone and thank you for your trust. :crescent_moon:

Hello I would love a reading if you are still offering them! Thanks for your time.

1 Like

I’ll shoot you a PM in case you’re willing to take on any more, no worries if not, but I’d love to have one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I would like a reading if you’re still offering for the next days.

1 Like

Hello I would love a reading if you are still offering them! Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Pick me🙋🏽‍♀️

1 Like

Am I too late to join the readings bandwagon? :astonished:

1 Like

i would like one about my next coming love

1 Like

Just to say that I had a reading with @Lunia and it was amazing! :blush: It was really accurate and insightful. Thank you :green_heart:

1 Like

I would like to, if you’re still offering. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

I would very much like to have a reading.
I hope I’m not too late.
Thanks!!

1 Like

I think I didn’t get a PM from you yet.

1 Like

Ok lemme do that know, I was waiting until you liked the reply

1 Like

I think I liked it yesterday but maybe you didn’t get a notification. But I got your PM now :slight_smile: