Free Rune Readings

No problem.Thank you and good luck :slight_smile:

@Mani any chance your willing to do another reading I’m interested in the rune reading don’t know much about it so I’ll have so much to learn and percieve. I had a scan done recently and the scanner told me I had a necklace that was changing what runes it showing then it rested on one rune. Later into the reading he told me I met a direwolf that also had the rune my necklace rested on upon them. I researched the runes that the scanner listed he said he didn’t list all the runes only those he recognized 5 in total and I researched them and felt a connection to them especially the one it rested on Inguz “seed” or “the god” rune. Anyways just telling you a bit about what made me interested in a rune reading. I don’t really have a question more of just wanted to know who and how I’m being helped along my path to enlightenment. Also thank you for the link with all the meaning to the runes I’ll check it out I opened it into another window allready.

PS hope you crushed your exams.

Pm’d you

Exams were definitely crushed! I got an A and a B on two of my exams, blessed be. To everyone here I’ll get to your rune readings as soon as possible

I‘d love a rune reading because I never got one so far and I am so interested in this kind of divination. So if you ever feel like doing it or if you’re up for a trade (I do tarot and oracle cards), please send me a message :slight_smile:

Yeah I still do readings. I just have to create a new set of runes as my family got rid of my last set as we moved house (very helpful I know)

I would like a reading, please, if available.

Thank you

If you’re still offering these readings I would like to ask just for a general reading.

I would like one too, if you are still offering. General reading. Thank you

So, I thought I would bring this back. Yes, they’re still open and I’m sorry to those I haven’t responded to. Life got in the way ya know.

1 Like

Yes, yes. I’m still offering. Send me a DM and I’ll get to you. My connection to the runes have waned a bit over time so I need to build up the connection again.

My rune readings are as followed;
Past, present, future. I draw three runes that represent each

1 Like

I’d like one too, please. Will send you a DM.

I would like to add, I do these for free as it helps me to develop my connection with the spirits and the runes. I do not ask for money or consulations for rune readings as to me personally, magick and the art of the ascension should be given away for free.

It may take me some time to get to everyone who asks because I get so many requests for readings. I also have learnt, I no longer require the bag of runes. I visualise the intention of the requester and I see the runes in my minds eye. Times have changed and I guess, so have I. This thread was made when I was 17. I’m 21 now, graduated high school a couple years back and I am now employed

2 Likes

Hey Mani, i have around 12 spirit companions, my qns is when any of my spirit will talk to me in dream or in mind or in thoghts?
Thanx

If you are still offering I would like one please about love. I am currently single. Thank you

@Mani If available I would like one, please.

Thank you

Greeting,

I would like one these readings as well, I’ll dm you about it. Thx

I would like a reading if your still doing this

Yes send me a DM and I can get it done

Yes I still am, I just need a DM from you for your question