Free Readings

I’m doing readings for practice so note that it could be inaccurate. Only take what resonates. I’d love feedback on your thoughts, opinions, and accuracy. I will be able to answer questions as well as general readings. I typically don’t do spreads I get three cards and give the feedback. I won’t be giving what cards were recieved unless you ask.

Lmk if you want specifics done like spreads

Here’s my deck I will be using.

6 Likes

Great deck! Would you be open to doing a reading on my following question:

What is/was my destined love life?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi thank you for offering. Can I please get a reading?
What do I need to focus/work on spiritually?

1 Like

releasing pain something healing it would lead you to stand your ground but don’t back down you got where you got for a reason. it might feel attacking but it’s ultimately for healing and for going after what you want. i think this last card is saying you have a shadow side that needs help with. because with this toxic emotions it can cause it to rule our lives in a not so great matter you wouldn’t be leading your best life.

-Welcome

1 Like

you have all these ideas so go put them into action and go for it. you find it difficult to stay positive and upbeat because you’ve experience unfortunate events that set you back from your goals. another side is that you could be overly optimistic and painting over lackluster scenarios with colors that do not exist in the palette. shine light on truth and use a reality check to get back down to Earth. I say ground and check in with yourself and your needs. your shadow side.

-Np

1 Like

Wow – thank you! A lot to unpack here. Very well done!

Thanks again.

1 Like

ouuu intersting! thanks kindly. i decided to put it into big sentences than the few words that were coming in.

1 Like

I’d be interested in a general reading :slight_smile:

1 Like

you’re grounded and have a thirst for knowledge. stay that way so you can use your creativity. you feel stuck like you need to do more than what you are doing currently. change your mindset and look into your core beliefs that may be sabotaging your intentions. there’s some past coming up. make sure to process those wounds with love and care and attention as you would a friend.

• :slight_smile:
1 Like

I would love a general reading too,Thank you

1 Like

That was a very good reading and pretty accurate, especially about being thirsty for knowledge and the past coming up. Thanks!

1 Like

tower moment. talks about transforming your attitude about previous beliefs. it’s about rebuilding after loss. but this can be symbolic. build yourself from the ground up. how will you handle this chaotic time? With grace and ease or raw emotion? The choice is yours with destruction comes creation so all is not lost. put simply I’m getting the sense that you’re having this chaotic mind and it’s not allowing you to move forward you’ve got to reevaluate yourself and you gotta have this change because you also have a bunch of opportunities in front of you though which some might not be for your best interest and that’s also why you need that change or more so evaluate options so that you can gain this nostalgia innocence and inner child happiness.

• : )
1 Like

Thank you :blush:That was actually accurate especially about chaotic mind…but now it has become more chaotic especially regarding spiritual things.And I am still confused about careers so hmmm…Can I get a spiritual reading too if its not much of a bother.

1 Like

I would love one

How can I know for sure what is best for the marketing of my brand

1 Like

any specific question? i had this same situation of hey fix ya mind. and it came down to do what works and also got advice to make a list of everything that makes you excited and then make videos about each topic. mute yourself watch yourself see what makes you most excited.

1 Like

you have to make sure yourself is replenished before you can do it to others. stretching yourself way too thin and placing others needs before your own is causing unnecessary stress be sure to learn yourself with your own desires. Think outside the box and don’t keep yourself into a whole set of old books that normally other people would put themselves in because that’s not you and it shouldn’t be you. you’re up in your head too much you got all the fruit and jazz right here

-ps the ending sentence was what was in my head when seeing the picture sorta an intution and it makes more sense after reading the paragraph.

1 Like

Huh! I feel like that was answer to my question about where to start from,thank you umm…do you think there is an incubi near me?

1 Like

workaholic smothering isolation

self judgment impatient perfectionism

imbalance discord frustration

return to a place rejuvenate you and ground yourself to your center balance is key for sustainability both for your health and sanity if you are questioning your ability to be financially independent trust your gut instincts.

prioritize activities so that you can experience more joy on a daily basis manage the activities you don’t enjoy by releasing obligations or asking for help you don’t always have to do it yourself organize long-term goals and taking action by scheduling the smaller steps into your calendar.

you’re obsessing over minor details you’re spending a lot of your time in frustration because you’ve put so much time and effort into one specific thing but that might not be your thing anymore and that’s OK refocus on why you want to learn these new skills and how they would benefit your life in the long run release judgment on how fast and good you are everything takes time.

i also recommend on TikTok Hustlewithjill and Roadtoroses. i’m learning what they’re teaching too if that helps.

1 Like

Thank you :blush: I really appreciate your advice.Man this is so awesome!

1 Like

i think it’s possible. in my expierence if it feels it or you can’t stop from thinking something is up there’s gotta be soemthing. here’s some help