Free readings using the Quareia Deck [Closed for new requests, backlog in progress]

This is a general reading of the Quariea Deck, I don’t know if your personal guides will come through them… let’s see what they come up with, I will leave you to be the judge.

General reading; Layout of the Four Directions:
“What are the energy flows affecting Blanket_Owner at this time?”

1. Center: The Subject. “Archon & Aion”
    Guardians of the threshold to the Divine, the Archon denies entry to those who are not supposed to be going into oblivion, his refusal can be intense. It’s a warning that a temporary barrier should not be pushed to hard. Whatever you’re doing, there’s a point when you want to stop pushing, at least for a little while. As this is the subject, take stock of where you are right now and be careful where you step.

2. East: Initiation. Spring. “Home and Hearth”
    And this is the opposite, cozy resting at home, or time with your family or a group of close friends. More time is being spent closer to home.

3. South. Future, Work, Summer. “Scapegoat”
    In the future, someone may try to shift blame on to you, or, you may voluntarily shoulder someone else’s burdens to help them. Considering the last card this may be someone connected to your family or close community.

4. West. Home, Ageing, Legacy, Autumn. “Grindstone”
    An indication that something that is ultimately nourishing and rewarding, but take a long time and persistent hard work is needed.

5. North. Ancestors, Death, The Past. Winter. “Staff of the Gods”
    This is the mages wand, a tool to direct his will and the creative fire of his energy. Deity level powers were active in your life, working to open a way forward, and power was coming through for your highest good. Not sure why this is all past tense, but it fits with the idea of talking a rest, after all this intense work maybe a rest is needed.

6. Union. Biggest Influence on the subject, Relationships, Input. “Place of Healing”
    This would imply a reason for resting right now. This is the domain of healing spirits and compassionate goddesses. Again the theme of rest and regeneration, now after a period of hard work. Could indicate an invitation to work with water in a healing capacity.

Summary:
It looks like there was an intense period of growth and work of a fiery nature, yang and expansive, which has reached it’s zenith and now a period of recovery, integration and consolidation, or healing and a different type of growth is occurring. You’ve hit a wall, and that’s ok, as it’s keeping you safe fow now, there will be time to push that again another day, but it’s not recommended to do so right now.
The healing is happening at home with those you love close by.

1 Like

General reading; Layout of the Four Directions:
“What are the energy flows affecting Veil at this time?”

1. Center: The Subject. “Regenerator”
    The magickal vessel that carries the power of regeneration and dispenses it where it is needed. This card can signal the end of a long period of stress, illness, burden, promising that will changes and a new cycle of energy and vitality is on its way.

2. East: Initiation. Spring. “Blood Ancestor”
    This card connect to the root of all we have come from. It can indicate the movement of a spiritual ancestor in the mages life, or a Sleeper, that is, a mage of ages past who chose not to move on, but to stay in the Land as a guardian with the Spirit of the place. An ancestor of some kind is active in your sphere. Inherited dynamics, but in a place of new beginnings, implies a new connection to ancestrally influenced work is available now.

3. South. Future, Work, Summer. “Mystic”
    This can appear when there’s a need to withdraw. The Mystic card speaks to a more self reliant and solitary energy, thoughtfulness and introspection, and a need to work deeply with the inner realms. Maybe not now, but in the not too distant future this could be beneficial.

4. West. Home, Ageing, Legacy, Autumn. “Oracle”
    A mage with strong psychic ability, it can indicate that spirits are trying to reach you, but in this position it seems more like becoming this way would be a natural result unfolding out of the last card.

5. North. Ancestors, Death, The Past. Winter. “Temple of Ancestors”
    A circle of sharp, upright stones. An astral location that represents the collected knowledge of ancestors. You may have an ancestor trying to reach you in some way.
    This card reinforces that last idea in the Oracle, that a spirit or group of spirits is reaching out, and further brings in the ancestral link to say this is a group of ancestors. This energy is already active and accessible, as it’s in the past, but could be beginning to pass away if not grabbed and utilised.

6. Union. Biggest Influence on the subject, Relationships, Input. “Fate Giver”
    One of the Norns, or Fates, the three goddesses that weave the strands of fate. The fate give weaved the place and time of birth, the potentials and gifts, not just of people but nations and lands. Good to work with to understand how life manifests through a fate pattern.
    A starting point has been set in time, something is set in motion, and the pattern it’s working to is very specific. If this reading is about a working, it’s manifestation is underway.

Summary:
Not sure what to make of the Regenerator, but there’s a theme in here about working deeply with spirits connected to your blood line, could be through shamanic means, necromancy or any current that hails elders past, humans that have chosen to stay behind to help their bloodline do well.
As this appears from past to present, and a new starting point involving all this is here now unifying everything, that seems to be you. You’re the starting point and you’re the regenerator of these ancestral energies.
You may be looking at an opportunity to bring back ancient knowledge through this work. That sounds pretty heavy, but very cool.

1 Like

Mulberry. I would love also a reading just specific one. I’m really stuck in my life. Just wanted to know whether I’m cursed or not. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Appreciate it. This part in particular resonates a lot with me, related to something I’m unraveling at the moment.

1 Like

Ohhh… The cards are true for a most things. But very vague for west and south.
I know why the staff of the gods was in the past. It was a devoted fasts and many other things that I did for blessings of a/ multiple deities.

What I don’t understand is rest and healing.
Rest for what? I have not really tried any thing .

I wanted to have progress in my spiritual journey, and I am SO badly lacking. I want to jump into spiritual things head first and Its frustrating how bad my progress has been.

I will take the cards advice and not do anything for a month(is it sufficient? ).

I was watching this tarot lady on YouTube and according to cards I chose my spirits guide were saying time to do stuff is now. (But since hers was a general reading for mass public and yours were tailored, I will take yours).

Thank you for your reading… Is it possible that some things regarding stuff can be clarified again?

1 Like

@Blanket_Owner sometimes when the readings I do say rest and healing, it means spiritual rest. Acting upon what needs to be healed for your mind and soul to rest. If that makes sense to you.

1 Like

Okay… Thank you… For how long though?

1 Like

Spirit will tell you. For me, healing is a constant thing. Kinda like an onion (or an ogre haha), every layer of healing that’s done, there’s more underneath. It doesn’t mean put everything on hold, just currently where your primary focus should be. But maybe @Mulberry can elaborate more specified to you and your situation.

3 Likes

What @Geminikitten said :smiley: Spirit and the physical are on different timescales, just play it by ear. If you push and you get a smackdown you’ll know it’s not time, just don’t push too hard. Dip your toe in the water rather than jump in the deep end, sort of thing.

3 Likes

Thank you :smile:

1 Like

For some background info, I left my ancestor’s path/religion quite long ago. My ancestors were purely hardcore RHP/Abrahamic religion followers.
How can I work with them as an LHP follower/devil worshipper or whatever you say, my workings are SIN for them, how do they accept me, and frankly speaking I don’t want to go back, this is the path I chose for myself.
Am I sound right?
Your spiritual guidance is requested.

Thank you :pray:

Not those ones: go further back than that. This card is about deep, deep spiritual ancestry, your birthright, not your great grandma.

JCI is only less than 2k years old, that’s nothing and it’s irrelevant… look to the roots, the original teachings of the mystery schools that produced the likes of Mithras and Jesus (which are both titles of an ascended guru with siddhis, not names). Learn what they learned.

What they were actually teaching is… “BECOME A LIVING GOD”. The message is completely compatible with what we do here. LHP vs RHP is fake. Do NOT worship anything, that’s the RHP way. You are equal, act like it. The responsible thing to do, is stand in your power not give it away.

The CHURCH later didn’t want people being independent and corrupted that into the JCI we know today, where you’re not allowed to do your own work and have to ask a controller to do it for you, and any semblance of free thinking is a “sin” but the roots are still there, the mystery schools went underground and still exist, and the lessons can still be learned. This is the reason the Grimoires are blinded and have JCI crap in them, to escape persecution while maintaining knowledge. The Knights Templar were one such school that was attacked and the mages all killed.

Btw way the word sin itself was also corrupted, it doesn’t mean what they say it means, it means not keeping the one spiritual law “do as thou wilt in love; love is the law” (paraphrasing crowley). The church is not loving and breaks spiritual law, thus it is a big, parasitised sin itself and worthless.

The word heretic is also corrupted: it means “one who knows”. Jesus and all the 23 other Jesuses before him were all heretics, and we are too: we know.

Be a heretic, and Ascend. :smiley:

3 Likes

Do you have any insight I pass this dogma and go deep down to find my roots my real ancestry lineage?

Thank you and very much appreciated.

Hi, sorry I meant to give my detailed response earlier, but have been hectic busy and felt I should wait until I could take the time to respond properly.
Again, many thanks for the reading. It resonates and then some.

To give some contextual information upfront (as I believe it informs much of the reading), I’ve been engaged in a horrific war of sorts for about seven and a half years. To cut an extremely long story short (it would take several days to explain in detail): In one of the agencies I worked for, I encountered some very serious wrongdoing and corruption on the part of my boss. I reported it up the chain. But those higher up the chain decided that this could be a bit too embarrassing a scandal and that the best thing to do was to shut it down by destroying the life, reputation and credibility of the person reporting it.

I learned later that this was standard operating procedure. I was not the first to blow a whistle and will not be the last, unless they are stopped hard. So far, I’m the only one that stood up rather than cower and back down.

They did their best to force me to suicide. When the stress of it all caused my heart to malfunction, they did their best to maximise pressure and stress on me in an attempt to cause it to give out entirely.
I came within a hairs breadth of suicide a number of times, and the heart issues resulting from their constant efforts resulted in two heart operations.
I won’t go into much more, other than to say they destroyed my health, my career and pretty much every aspect of my life and are still constantly attacking at every opportunity.

I have indeed been through hell and back as you say. I have turned things around as far as effects on myself go. Today I am immensely improved over where I was even just a year ago.
The war continues. I am presently vigoresly on the counter-attack.

I realise this very brief explanation of the context is probably insufficient, but as I mentioned it would take days to explain the whole war so far. I will instead address specific parts of the reading (below).

Most of my reading do :slight_smile:

The paragraph certainly resonates. There has been huge change and I feel there will be more to come. I am also aware that the coming months are critical to everything.

That is my sense too. I do feel that the path I am pursuing to bring these matters to their resolution is one that is right.

Thats also come in readings before- the sense that I really really should be listening to the non-corporeal (for want of a better word) information being presented to me.

Yep. I am in a pause in the mundane overt stage of the operation. A necessary pause whilst I line up certain variables prior to the next push. I can’t go into more detail here, OPSEC and all that.

I concur with all of this.

Loss given or stolen - both resonate. I’ve lost a lot in these events. In terms of a loss given, yeah I get that- I put my neck on the line and suffered immensely in these matters when I stepped up to help certain individuals who were being badly wronged. Only for those same individuals to take a deal (offered by the very individuals who were perpetrating those wrongs) to deny the whole thing and lie about me in an ensuing investigation.
For example, one individual was being terrorised and harassed by our immediate boss to the point of suicide. She called me, hysterical, from a lookout point on a high terrain feature one night. I talked her down and it was a very very close call.
That incident formed part of what I ultimately had to report. But then the boss who pushed her into that position offered her a plumb job elsewhere in exchange for denying that anything had ever happened and also lying about me. She took the deal.
I put my neck on the line to protect her and she f----d me. Not an isolated scenario over the years in this matter anyway.
So I guess thats the loss Given.

The restoring balance part, that I can’t quite figure out.

There is much in my experience that has had effects that need to be dismantled, I am working on that. Whether that is what the cards refer to or not, I do not know.

Hhhhm, could mean many things. Time will tell I guess.

Death was certainly an option and one nearly taken many times during the course of this conflict. But if I’m dead, I wouldn’t be able to continue the fight to bring the necessary outcomes in respect of this matter. That’s why I haven’t taken that option. I didn’t choose to be in this situation, but as I’m in it, I have a duty to all of the people they would go on to ruin in the future to put a stop to them.

I haven’t delved into this area of work. Yet.

Most readings I’ve had in recent years have said I need to call in more feminine power. I’ve just really been sure how one does that.

10000000% correct.

I agree. The hell part isn’t over yet, but I have changed immensely, I’ve worked hard for these changes and did so with the absolute intention of getting myself into a better state so that I can better fight the enemy.

I would agree with that also.

These aren’t areas I’ve delved into really. But may in the future. One of my grandmothers was a medium, well known and highly respected in such circles in her day. Maybe there’s a hereditary hint in your reading here.

Thank you again for the reading and I again apologise for the delay in my proper reply. Felt I needed to take the time to respond in detail.

2 Likes

I’m sorry you’re having to go through all that. Retaliation is illegal but who knows if the gov would actually act. It doesn’t really sound like there’s any balance to this theft. :frowning:

Good stuff, and good on you, I send good energy for you to prevail. Bullshit like this makes the world a worse place to be and it’s right to get it exposed and stopped. Sadly, cornered rats fight the hardest, but I think you’re riding a tide of energy in the collective unconscious that is on this side of corrective action. Thank you for leaving the world a better place than you found it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ignore it, treat it as bad data and irrelevant. Research what was really taught by the mystery schools. There’s none of that energy in those to drag you down. A good starting place if the videos and books by people like Laird Scranton and Freddy Silva, historians and mystics that understand both sides of reality.

Maybe get a cheap Gaia.com sub for a month, it’s like 4 dollars, and binge-watch the videos and documentaries like this one I can share there: you’ll get days worth of info that’s not free on yt for less than the price of a book. You’ll see the parallels withing current books like the bible, and they start to make sense as physical reality not poetic myth.

Knowing what was previously documented but hidden makes it quite a lot easier to emotionally let go of what is documented, unequivocally as faked later, especially when the reasons for that fakery are also clearly in the historical record.

Only people who don’t know their history are easy to control… like I said, become a real heretic, learn your history, the ancient history of humanity, and become hard to control. Ask to know and to understand, the ancestors will reach out to you and guide you from there.

1 Like

i would be interested no specific question

Yep, its illegal here too. I’ve served in a number of government agencies and this is the only one I’ve encountered that behaves like a criminal enterprise. They’ve very deliberately disseminated large volumes of false information about me to other agencies, a big part of their intention in this has been to destroy my credibility as a protective measure for themselves.

Thankyou, all assistance is greatly appreciated.

10000000000000000% agree. Thats a big part of why I’m staying in this fight.

They do and it goes both ways. The enemy have pushed me into a corner and I’m a bloody vicious rat. I may not have the massive resources they have, but I’m a heck of a lot more cunning than anyone they still have.

That is my strong feeling as well.

Many thanks for your reading and insight

1 Like

looking for an insight about my spiritual path if possible , is it good what i did choose ? thanks a lot :smiley:

1 Like

Can I have one please?

1 Like