Free readings using the Quareia Deck [Closed for new requests, backlog in progress]

Can I have one too please?

1 Like

General reading; Layout of the Four Directions:
“What are the energy flows affecting PriestessLayla at this time?”

1. Center: The Subject. “Parasite”
    A parasite is a being that feeds off energy and emotions, and can be a human like an energy vampire. This is a warning that someone or some entity is feeding off your energies, and/or encouraging you to do something that keeps you available as an energy source. Can also indicate hangers on, people that live in your shadow pretending to be a friends by only take from you.

2. East: Initiation. Spring. “Inner Temple”
    A reflection of all temples everywhere, this is your inner space for magickal workings. Helping spirits like the entities we work with can come to you in this space. This card says they are doing work for you. It also implies you’re moving into the deeper mysteries. It’s reinforcing the idea that you are being watched over by spirits of your inner temple that have your interests at heart.

3. South. Future, Work, Summer. “Fate Holder”
    The Measurer, she who measures that which must be contained. And aspect of fate. Futures are not set in stone, they are constantly shifting and she measures out how far. I means a cycle is in progress and it’s continuation is measures and protected.

4. West. Home, Ageing, Legacy, Autumn. “Keeper of the Abyss”
    An archangel, sometimes called Metatron, which has aspects of humanity in it. As a result of the prior work in the others cards, deep formative powers cross a threshold into manifestation. Meditating with Metatron can help bring understanding to this cards message. It could mean that when this time comes, you will be protected form moving forward if it would harm you to push too hard at that time. This is a softer message than Archon & Aion but has the same feel here.

5. North. Ancestors, Death, The Past. Winter. “Inspiration”
    Represented by a waterfall, life giving, cool, sacred water. Creation through inspiration. There is a deeper source of creativity than just the mind, and it has inspired you in the past. This feels like a reminder that you have accessed this before, you might not be leveraging it as much as you could right now, but there’s nothing to stop you. … of except that parasite maybe :thinking:

6. Union. Biggest Influence on the subject, Relationships, Input. “Union”
    Union between two people, can be of mind, body, soul, or all of these things. From agreements and contracts to marriage, including where two powers are working together on a shared goal.

Summary:
Overall very good, you’re working on something important for yourself, it’s well underway, fueled by your past inspiration and supported by spirit. There may be a lull further out as you reach a point where you reach further into the abyss than is good for you, but this block may be caused by a parasite that is front and center in your way, so if you deal with that this should change.

1 Like

“What are the energy flows Healing_Heart needs to know about re manifestation at this time?”

1. Center: The Subject. “Imprisoner”
    The Imprisoner closes paths, trapping energy and opposing the action of the Light Bearer. It is the Ahrimanic energy of control vs the Luciferic energy of freedom, to put it in an Anthroposophical way. This is a needed energy in creation, when something needs time held in place to help it to manifest without dissipating. Physical reality’s denseness is the Imprisoner in action. Something is restricted or stopped from happening. So it seems you activities to manifest are successfully drawing on the mechanics of creation here.

2. East: Initiation. Spring. “Threshold Guardian”
    This is kind of the opposite of Death, it’s the power representing the threshold of creation, transitioning and combining energies, ideas and creativity, new life and new works into the threshold of being, ready for Mother Earth to give form.

3. South. Future, Work, Summer. “Leader”
    A more mature quality that arises within a mage who has grown out of the need for control. It’s a stage of development beyond the Occultist that faces the Mountain: the challenges of overcoming dogma, fixed thinking and the limitations of overly structured magick. This probably represents a future person who works with these energy that will appear in your life in the near future,but can also represent a quality with you that you can work with for your own path.

4. West. Home, Ageing, Legacy, Autumn. “Foundation”
    Foundation means roots, in this position it implies you have or are building a foundation that will stand you in good stead for a lifetime. Something planted in the past still brings assistance. Tends to indicate work with the Land and Earth beings including crystals.

5. North. Ancestors, Death, The Past. Winter. “Abyss”
    A “highway” of space and time that allows manifestation from source into the various level of reality. It also connects these realities and you can use it to travel between them. As this is in the past, it sees there was a turning point, a choice between stepping into the unknown, or stepping back. Can also indicate doors opened that cannot be so easily closed, or beings that have no purpose in manifestation and are normally asleep in the Abyss coming through, which can be dangerous.

6. Union. Biggest Influence on the subject, Relationships, Input. “Magickal Attack”
    This card can indicate a magickal attack aimed at a person, thing, place or group. It can also indicate hostile spirits or energies. In this position you are somehow involved in it, possibly on the receiving end. The card is either a warning to cease some hostile action as you are getting yourself into an energetic tangle, or that you are a target of magickal attack.

Summary:
It seems the manifestation is going well, but it could be bothering entities, who either feel attacked, or are attacking because of how this work is affecting them. It could be connected to the land you live on if the nature intelligences are disturbed by the energy,in which case looking into what triggered that would be helpful. But it could be that the manifestation is in conflict with another being’s will and you have a plain fight on your hands.

One way to deal with being attacked is simply to negate the magick every time it’s thrown at you and ignore where it comes from, he attacker runs out of poke and gives up and no escalation (witch war) or imbalance is caused. The deck book advises another drawing to see what effect that would have, and this pulls the “scapegoat”… hmn, in this case I wouldn’t call that favourable for the “ignore it and it will go away” route. Something is using you and ignoring it let’s it continue, so it should be dealt with.

1 Like

I decided to upload the photo with.

“What are the energy flows affecting Czar_Lish at this time?”

1. Center: The Subject. “Temple of Ancestors”
    The knowledge of all who have gone before us is present and active in your life. This astral temple is a focal point for contacting them for learning.

2. East: Initiation. Spring. “Limiter”
    This is the sword and also of the East, also Air, which is the direction of Utterance. It slow power down so it can be worked by a human. This card is recommending to work with it’s energy to limit some power or understand where something is being limited… set strong boundaries or warning that someone is using hostile powers to limit you. This is new, and not fully manifest yet. Best to look at the other cards to see if this is good or bad.

3. South. Future, Work, Summer. “Fate Holder”
    The fate holder “measures that which must be contained”. A cycle is in progress,now is a good time to effect work for the future, as it will be held in place. If a working has started this is favourable for it’s a success: the energy flows are well underway.

4. West. Home, Ageing, Legacy, Autumn. “Light Bearer”
    The work unfolding into the future settles into a new path that endures.

5. North. Ancestors, Death, The Past. Winter. “Priestess Magician”
    An adept female occultist who expresses them in a masculine oriented magickal system, a step before moving into the work of the Hierophant. As this is in the past, and there’s talk here about new paths, it seems this is where you’ve been, and the Hierophant is where you’re going.

6. Union. Biggest Influence on the subject, Relationships, Input. “Man of Nature”
    A call to work with Nature and the Land energies, as seems to often come through these cards in general readings, but also a reminder to keep it real rather than go on a “wild path” that is more a distraction of the imagination than reflecting the true Nature of magickal reality.

Summary:
Nature combined with Ancestors… looks like work with ancestral knowledge as ancient as the stones is in the offing. (Idiom explanation: A ship “in the offing” is in sight and expected to arrive before the next tide.) Possibly working with the Fae. It’s here and affecting you, but it’s limited right now, something is prevent it from taking over, perhaps for safety.

I don’t think someoene is using hostile powers to limit you, the other cards are too positive. It seems an invitation in implicitly accepted and the path ahead is bright as the Light Bearer opens the way.

1 Like

Can I get a love or general reading?

“What are the energy flows affecting Raven1 at this time?”

1. Center: The Subject. “Glamour”
    Glamour can be about being sucked in by surface appearance not what’s “real”, meaning, has no power. For magickians, common traps are the quest for grades and recognition in orders, coveting ceremonial tools or the lure of self importance. It’s another hurdle to overcome in self development.
    For now, the cards are saying your focus is being distracted away from where it needs to be, so you are not putting your power into what matters to you in he long run.

2. East: Initiation. Spring. “Oracle”
    You have strong intuitive psychic ability, but could be leaning too much on intuition when more discipline is needed: it’s possible to be too yin and slightly out of balance this way. Some shadow work to investigate the energies in your life behind this could be beneficial.

3. South. Future, Work, Summer. “Temptation”
    Coming ahead but strongly, as the fire is the will, something or someones comes that tempts you to spend time that is not in alignment with your goals, distracts you and wastes your time, but their will may be stronger than yours. A divination for “show me my life over the next months” and a plan to avoid this, if you want to avoid it (but wanting to avoid it is the whole issue where temptation is concerned) working against this will be beneficial. I will act as an exercise in strengthening your will.
    At the same time, take care of yourself and watch your health.

4. West. Home, Ageing, Legacy, Autumn. “Grindstone”
    A result of the will strengthening, it looks like it could be along road, but while it may take some time it will build your quality as a mage, and your character as a human being.

5. North. Ancestors, Death, The Past. Winter. “Sol”
    The sun in winter. The sun 's power counterbalances the glamour. Darkness flees the light and the sun has a magickal inner power, this card is about victory and success: you already as good as won and are supported by all your work that came before. Never underestimate yourself.

6. Union. Biggest Influence on the subject, Relationships, Input. “Luna”
    This is the energy causing this current fakery, the moon is all about illusion. You may not be seeing the full picture yet, and parts of it have yet to evolved, there’s complexity and it’s as changeable as the tides.

Summary:
Be careful not to lie to yourself or believe others when they lie to you, all is not as it seems. However your experience and innate strength will get you through. This may be an extended period happening now and moving out into the rest of the year wher you have to stay alert and resist the tempatation to give in to illusion.

But illusion never changed into something real, there’s not power to it… so, the battle is with yourself not it, in the end, and you know you already won, as soon as you’re ready to walk away from the bullshit you can.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the reading.
Yes i have picked up too the energy of this parasite.
I had lots of readings in the past but noone could see it. You are the first one.

It is a nasty parasite that had caused me lots or problems in making friends as a kid and also attracting a lover and blocking my career from developping.

At the moment i have managed to fight most of its influence but it needs removing.

I have tried lots of methods but it seems like this parasite is consisted by a cluster of parasites.
The most successful removal of the career aspect i managed to achieve with the help of another witch around 5 years ago.

She took me to the astral plane and she removed its aspect that was blocking me getting a job that was on the subject that i studied.
Couple of days after she removed it i got an interview on a job that truly changed my career path. I got my financial indepence.

However, i need to remove its other aspects too but i havent got much success into exploring the astral realms.
I get downloads and my intuition has developped a lot. However to go to the astral plane with intention and get what i want it is hard. Only when i dream i receive messages.
And i dont feel calm either to read the resources i have (books, pdfs etc) on the subject.

I m glad your last card was reunion. It means that my affirmations are working. And it was a direct message i was asking from spirit.

There was a reason why i received the reading at this very moment.

Again thank you so much for the reading. I am grateful to you :pray:

2 Likes

What can I expect when I am reunited with K?

Thank you so much for your time doing my reading! This all makes sense to me.
I actually wrote just a couple nights ago in my personal journal about wanting to work with some distant ancestors.
It makes sense something is being limited and I know it is for my own good. Last summer in 2021, I was overwhelmed by something I still don’t fully understand, ended up losing my mind and was in the hospital for a month. It took some time to heal from that and it’s good to know that something is doing something to prevent that from repeating.
I’m also doing a couple of rituals tonight - one for my future and another is the third / final part of a 4 week working for Lilith. I’m excited for the future now
Thank you for your reading!

2 Likes

I would love a reading if its possible

I would be interested in a love reading!

This is three different questions, I don’t know how the cards will approach this, we’ll see.

Pop out: “Elder”
An elderly person, listening to the wisdom of those with life experience. Could be someone you know, and elder in a family group, or a teacher. Someone close to the readings subject matter is a potential guide and is working in your interests. It also reminds us that our own wisdom comes from the hardships in learning, you can’t fail if you learned something, and tiny thing, in the doing. The antidote to fear is understanding.

“What are the energy flows affecting you at this time?”

1. Center: The Subject. “Keeper of the Abyss”
    An archangelic being also known as Metatron. He is closely aligned with humanity. He facilitates the future life potentials manifesting through the abyss from the divine. You asked about how to improve your manifestation: this being knows how, and you will have to get over your fear of talking to beings to get the information out of it. Merely meditating with Metatron in mind, not even evoking it, will bring insight drawing deep understanding of this process. Ask to know, and keep looking, the answers will show up in front of you.

2. East: Initiation. Spring. “Inner Librarian”
    An inner contact that helps you access the Inner Library, which is a more accessible part of the inner temple. It talks about intensive study and being guided to the right material, but also gaining knowledge not written in the physical realm. It’s someone of integrity who can teach you, and this is immanent in tis position, you may already know who this is. Seems related to the Elder. The cards approve of them.

3. South. Future, Work, Summer. “Pure Balance”
    The Angel of Pure Balance uses the scales of balance. It ensures the powers of creation and destruction, of control and freedom, the Light Bearer and the Imprisoner, are evenly matched. Knowledge is behind it and it faces the future. It encourages us to step carefully, but not to fear manifestations of creation or destruction as they work together to manifest the whole in balance, and they may be doing that through you acting to make it so. It’s quite a responsibility in that case.

4. West. Home, Ageing, Legacy, Autumn. “Inner Sanctum”
    A place where connection to the source or divine is very string, like the Inner Temple, but deeper within. It could be recommending meditation in a very sacred place. This could be within, or a physical location like a stone circle, a temple, a circle at home made of crystals, somewhere you feel sanctuary. It will bring peace if you are overworked, and “plug you in” to deeper aspects of magick. Go within.

5. North. Ancestors, Death, The Past. Winter. “Priestess Magician”
    You have known a strong female mage, but, I think this may represent an aspect yourself, it’s moved into the past but there’s a need to work with this quality in your life still. It’s a mage that is a leader by has yet to deepen his practice into the role of the Hierophant. It asks you to look into you you approach your magick and ensure all parts of your personality have full expression in your life and work.

6. Union. Biggest Influence on the subject, Relationships, Input. “Underworld Forest”
    This part of the inner landscape links the worlds of the past, the dead, and dream. Energy (rivers) flow between them. It’s Nature’s version of the Inner Library, of which the Inner Librarian has also appeared here. So the knowledge this inner contact wil work with you on, is knowledge of the land, the fae and the dead, and working with the past to know why things are as they are in the present.

Summary:
Vast knowledge is being made available to you at this time, it is esoteric and to be gained through inner journeying and working with the inner contacts of Metatron (the how) and the Inner Librarian (the what). Landscapes to be walked are private in internal, but there is someone who knows the way and can walk with you if you want them to.

There’s a pep talk in the Pure Balance card, that says you can fall, it will be ok and you will get up stronger for doing so. The Elder has fallen before too, and got up, and that’s why they’re an Elder, and they will tell you all about it.

This Elder may be an entity, it’s one you already know if it’s not a person. It has a feminine nurturing attribute more like a grandma telling stories, which fits with the Priestess card. I think they’re saying, you’re not so much afraid of working with entities, as, the method you were using is too masculine and confrontational, not in balance, and your own system put you off them, looking for better native… but there are entities that just want to teach you with stories in a more feminine way and you can do that.

2 Likes

Hi Mulberry,can i have general reading?I know that you have to do many readings,i will wait😉

You can, but at this point it’s taking me so long to get through these, everybody asking for a 2nd reading is going to a 2nd list that I will get to when everybody who wants one has at least had a first.

The readings are oddly tiring, as the cards are interacting energetically with me on deep levels and we are developing a relationship, and if you’ve noticed, I’m a bit shit at relationships so it’s work for me. :sweat_smile:

That’s why it’s taking longer than I expected. My other tarot are much lighter to talk to, although it’s about the same time, they’ve been with me for 30 years and there’s no issue overlapping fields.

4 Likes

I would like to ask you for a reading as well, Mulberry. Please and thank you.

Two questions:

1 - Was [name] someone spiritually meaningful to me, even if we didn’t know each other?

2 - Why is she stuck in my head after she died? She was a stranger afterall.

1 Like

I edited your post to remove the name for safety purposes, as a rule of thumb it’s ideal not to post identifying information online. Bear in mind: this entire forum is open to search engines without requiring a log in. :+1:

I don’t need names anyway, I don’t need birth dates or locations or photos: all I need is to know that this one person exists in relation to you… our subconscious knows exactly who we all are, and we’re linked through your unique post here, that’s plenty. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Alright, fine by me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I understand​:wink::+1:

1 Like

“What are the energy blocks affecting virgospirit and how can they be overcome”

1. Center: The Subject. “Utterer”
    The Utterer is an angelic being that is the mediator the power of Utterance, whispering inspiration into the minds of humanity. When the divine spark descends through the abyss the utterer takes it and breathes it into forms that become alive. In tis context, there seems to be a problem working with this power, which is to express the wind that brings change. But all you have to do, is just pay attention, breathe, listen, and let the utterance flow through you. It can be very subtle, and then you have to be even more still to hear it.

2. East: Initiation. Spring. “Home & Hearth”
    Your home and family, domesticity. A simple, wholesome card. These things are important, can mean you need to just rest up comfortably right now. The flip side of this card wards that being in a comfort zone causes stagnation, not sure tat applies considering you’re actively looking to grow.

3. South. Future, Work, Summer. “Priestess Magician”
    A female mage who is expressing magick in a masculine system. It’s in the future, and I’m reading this as encouragement. Ceremonial magick is masculine,and that’s your focus area, so if you’re expressing yourself through that in the future, it’s got to be working out. It does remind us to be balanced between masculine and feminine powers.

4. West. Home, Ageing, Legacy, Autumn. “Wise Teacher”
    Someone is coming into your life who will be a wise and honorable teacher. In the legacy position tis actually looks like a rile you could be moving into after the summer of learning. I think you’re getting quite the pep talk, here. “One day the student will become the master”

5. North. Ancestors, Death, The Past. Winter. “Communication”
    This looks like the crux of the issue: you had communication, but it’s passed away from the present. Linking with the Utterer, you got it and then a barrier went up.

6. Union. Biggest Influence on the subject, Relationships, Input. “Death”
    The end of something, and it’s in a position speaking to relationships, as everything else is favourable, and no other people have come into the picture, this could be saying that the end of this dry spell is soon, coming by this Winter at least.

Summary:
This issue with things working and then stopping is actually not uncommon, and it happens to remote viewers a lot: you start building communication with your subconscious, you get more messages, and suddenly the fences go up and you get nothing. It’s like your subconscious realises you can see it and goes shy.

Luckily the solution, if frustrating is very easy: keep trying. This is a good sign you’re doing it right, it’s a stage that many people go though, it’s normal and and it does pass. You don’t need to change anything, you’re already doing everything just right to get here.

The cards don’t bring in any other spirits to work with, this seems to be a case of working on yourself, there’s nothing wrong with your relationships with any of them.

2 Likes

Hello @Mulberry!

I’d like a free reading, if you happen to have some free time and don’t mind using your energy to peer at me.

A general reading is fine, i know you mentioned in your first topic that readings with the method are more akin to power and dhealing scans, but if i had any pertaining question, it’d be what will be happening in my future for the remaining year?

You have my full gratitude for your efforts, insight and energy in advance if you do decide to give me a read! Thank you and best wishes!

1 Like