Free Reading - Only for nice people!

I’m learning this more and more with Lucifuge. Just cause he didn’t come to your house, doesn’t mean he didn’t hear you.

If you wouldn’t mind, I’d like a reading for what I should do next in my practice.

2 Likes

Hi- I need to know if there are unyielding and hardened opponents around me. Thanks for your benevolent service

1 Like

Is my pathworking with the Olympian Spirits correct for me?

1 Like

Good day! Is still active this thread? I want a reading, please =)

1 Like

Hii sent you a pm. Please reply when you can.

1 Like

Hello - I was wondering if you were able to do my reading.

I know you are busy.

Many thanks.

1 Like

Hello ‘-’
I asked the tarot to know what possible path you could take to be better in your life.
Here is the reading done :

Here, you have to favor a creative approach, as we can see the Magician with all the tools in front of him, but he thinks too much, and he does nothing, but on the contrary, the card of the star comes rebalanced. The star is the one who does, who guides. So think as the Magician to create a few things, the star will guide you on the exact path to take. What I understand through this draw is to privilege : writing, drawing, painting, etc., all that to a creative process, so I imagine that magic is also part of it.

1 Like

puis-je s’il vous plaît obtenir une lecture. J’ai quelques questions.
Où suis-je spirituellement?
dois-je marcher sur le chemin du vaudou?
et enfin, qu’est-ce qui m’attire chez Asmodée?

1 Like

oh and those french tarots are really cool

Hi :slight_smile:
Yes, a spirit helps you, the pendulum responds gently and the card of the tarot that describes the energy of this spirit is : the Empress, who has a maternal and protective energy (it’s a little bit like a card we can call : Mom). So the spirit in question seems to be rather protective, maybe even too much, which could slow you down a bit in your spiritual ascencion.

1 Like

Beaucoup de question tout ça :writing_hand: Mais puisque je vais pouvoir répondre en français, c’est pas trop grave :slight_smile:
Va juste falloir que tu attendes un peu î_î
Et les cartes sont tout ce qu’il y a de plus basique, c’est des Grimaud, donc le paquet “originel”.

Hello :smiley:
No, apparently no spirit came to see you during your sleep, the pendulum responds very quickly and distinctly, so it cannot be clearer.
Trying to open your chakras and send your energy around you may attract some spirit towards you.

merci beaucoup

I have crush, I really like her even I tried to work with Prince Sitri and paid some practicioners to help me to get her attention, do you think I can be with her next year? thanks

Very insightful. You did very well for not knowing much about me.

Keep up the good work. :+1:

2 Likes

Hi :slight_smile:
Here is the reading :

Your current situation does not seem financially horrible, it’s money will serve you more to sublimate something. The king of baton tells us to share the fruits of a work, so the situation in which you are emble conducive to the arrival of a sum of money consequent.
The card of Justice tells us that an event caused by someone “fair” or “critical” probably slows the arrival of this money. This person is usually a person who seems cold, even a little selfish at times, this guy could be a coworker.
What could make it easier to get this money is the fact that right now you have a kind of financial obsession and that because of that you take care of your money, putting it aside for example.

So yes, the reading is positive.

Since few people come to ask for help and I already have a lot of demand (I must have fifty to do).

I don't accept new reading.

2 Likes

I apoligize I just saw this; thank you so much for the reading. I deeply appreciate it!

1 Like

Hello :smiley:
Here is the reading I did for you :

Cards drawn : Love & Prayer.
Yes, as you can see it’s a positive reading. The card of love tells us here that moving can bring you a lot. You will be in harmony with yourself and with the places, which will favor the relations (that it is with the family, the animals, spirits or entities). A certain serenity will come to you and you will do the greatest good.
As for the second card, it speaks to us of spirituality, it would seem to be a propitious place to evolve spiritually and to start creating something with spirits, the two lower candles give birth to a candle that is higher. In other words, it is one of the most positive reading I have done, so go for it (not without thinking of course), but everything seems good.

1 Like