Free Reading - Only for nice people!

Hello :slight_smile:
The pendulum answered me with a small yes. I drew a card from the Oracle of the Triad to know the strongest energy that came out of the spirit or spirits around you and this card came out :

Screenshot_294

Yes, it’s not a very positive card, as you can see, she’s called : Woe.
This doesn’t mean that the energies and therefore the spirit(s) are negative for you, but the energies have a signature: sad, unhappy. As we evoke the card, perhaps because of the death of a human to whom he or they were hooked. They may seek comfort.

I hope it will be useful :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi :slight_smile:
I asked the pendulum if in the near future or moderately close you will finally practice, and he answered with a: yes clear. You just have to find a specific goal and stop being indecisive about simple things.

2 Likes

Hey sorry I didn’t post it directly, my fault. Anyways I want to know there is any other spirit or entity that wants to talk and or work with me? I also wanted to know about my life in general, past, present and future? But if you can only do one then please answer the question about the entity.

2 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate the reading and the information you have given me. It is quite helpful.

1 Like

Hello im sctually brand new here and i was hoping you could do a reading for me.

i was judt wondering if anything any entity was intrested in me?
because ive had the strangest feeling, and im just wondering if you could help

2 Likes

Thank you, that eases me.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reading and your time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you are still doing readings i would appreciate one!

1 Like

Hey there! I was wondering if you could give me a reading on if I’m able to have children or not. Please and thank you in advance. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Leoh!
Can I also ask for a reading? I wonder if the lost love will return to me soon (within a half year) and if we will have a baby together.
And if possible, I should have one more question - who or who stands in the way of achieving what I want in my magical work?
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi !
You asked for the year 2018 but I asked for 2019 it seemed more logical. Here is your draw :

It’s a simple reading, to explain briefly how I did this, I spread the cards like a fan and I slip my finger on each card, as soon as she “call me”, I take it. I didn’t do it with minor cards, for this reading I just drew the major cards.
Reading starts with the wheel of fortune, it’s a card that usually speaks to us of luck (bad or good), but not necessarily every time, however, in view of your question, it’s good luck you’re going to have . I can not really say what exactly, but what I understand through the card, is the concept of travel, so be on the lookout for a potential trip that will bring you a lot materially and spiritually. However it seems that it is a rare chance, I say that because it is a card that comes out very rarely (in any case, for me), and generally it predicts good thing. If you see the opportunity, do not get stuck, go for it :running_woman:
Card XVI, the God house, is here more complex and takes a form that I have even more rarely seen than the wheel of fortune. An unexpected meeting will change your view of things and your life, it will be done in the physical plane. The relationship you could undertake would be quite funny, one could say festive, but maybe a bit unconscious. As you can see on the card, people are jumping out of the windows, but we can also see them walking on their hands with colorful balls falling from the sky, that’s what makes me think of that. This person could bring you something new in your life, while bring movement, which could sometimes annoy you a bit, because that person would take you out of your comfort zone.
Since two cards that tell us about change and movement are grouped in the same reading, we can make them meet, maybe you meet this person during your trip which will bring you even more enrichment :dollar:
In third, a project will be born around you, perhaps in your work, in your family or by yourself. You must trust this project, it will be a good opportunity. This project may will not be perfect, not beautiful, but at least you’ll have done it, and It’s better to do it than to do nothing at all. You have all the tools to start, so you have to stop looking at the past by reminding yourself of your old failures, this time it could be the right one !

I hope I helped you î_î

3 Likes

Oops yes I meant to say 2019! Haha, thank you so much for this reading this seems to ring true already! I would also love to do a reading for you any time you would like! Just Private message me anytime!

1 Like

Hello !
Yes, the pendulum indicated to me that an entity / spirit wants to work / speak with you, the answer being weak and not very energetic, I conclude that there is only one spirit who is interested in you.
Now the reading to know your life :

It seems that in your past you would have been very hesitant, very dreamy :crescent_moon: probably too much. You did not know which foot to dance on, you did not know whether to leave the stick on the ground or start beating with it (might even suggest that you were doing baseball). This will have made you completely amorphous, especially during adolescence. On all the domains you hesitated to start, but that allowed you to learn a lot of things by observating, but still it was necessary to put them in action, and it was the problem.
The card that speaks to us of the present is quite special in its meaning, its energy tells us about a certain aura that will bring you a chance that enriches you. Thanks to your knowledge acquired in the past, you have more self-confidence, and now you are going much more easily to people. However, you have the impression that your situation escapes you, especially your financial situation :dollar:
In the future, your situation will be a little complex, you will have to show willingness to carry out a project, but the responsibilities will be too heavy for you, however, you will take the blows for that this project achieves. You will make mistakes, like everyone else, but it will probably leave scars.
This “project” could be a child, the card of the Queen of sword with one hand on his belly that is slightly rounded … it makes me think of that.

I hope you’re satisfied :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile:
No, there is no entity that is attached to you, the pendulum has hardly moved, it has remained motionless for several minutes, I was a little afraid that my tremblings arms moved the pendulum, but at After a while it was turned clockwise, but it was barely noticeable. I do not see how I could express it … it’s as if your own energy was dead. I felt a kind of emptiness, as if something had pumped your energy and she could not create herself again :worried: Take steps to protect yourself, the fact that the answer I got was so little noticeable may mean that an entity or spirit is trying to hide its presence to better take advantage of you, because if the pendulum say : no, he does it in a perceptible way.

PS : I pulled a tarot card a little later to see if I could have a more precise answer, and apparently the energy that emerges is a domineering energy (Emperor’s card).

I hope this will help you.

2 Likes

Very interesting Okay thank you for the reading. I enjoyed it very much. Blessings :heart:

1 Like

Hi :smiley:
I’m doing a test with you Vulture, no jealousy you others :new_moon_with_face: I will try a more elaborate form of reading, so as to see what happens.
So, here is the reading : (I just wish to say that I find the minor arcana absolutely horrible to deciphered)

Too bad we can’t write more than one line here.

The middle card represents you as you are now, who you are in general. Here the pentacle three tells us that you are in a moment where you take care of yourself in every sense of the word, you feel at ease with yourself more than with anyone. However, you have an ambition, even a desire for wealth (be it cultural, spiritual or material).
The top three cards are the things that will allow you to evolve. You must follow a little more your instinct and your primary desires, that is to say your animal desires, so be happy by eating what you love, get safe, but especially follow your sexual urges, I don’t tell you to rape women, huh :new_moon_with_face: but just to pay more attention to your needs.
The magician who is the only major card that is in this reading tell you to start a project, maybe you even know this project right now but you hesitate to do it, stop hesitating and go there, you do not have nothing to lose (especially if you’re young). Harvest any information before start the project, but everything will be fine, you have the tools in front of you, you just have to know how to use it.
The last card in this row tells you to end a relationship, especially if she’s in love, because she’s not good for you. This is important especially if you want to be able to progress, because even if this relationship is not in love, but just friendly, it chained you, and you have a lot of trouble to evolve. It may also mean that you should be more receptive, or at least give more time to try to communicate with the invisible :ghost:
The last two cards (below) are the tools you could use to progress faster. Make efforts on the work side, success (financial or not) will probably bring you something that will boost you. Assume your emotions would be the second tool that would allow you to evolve, being honest with yourself and others about how you feel will only do you good and brighten up the complicated situations in which you might be. In addition, this could allow you to find or refind love with someone who would be suitable for you :+1:

After this long writing and this long translation :writing_hand: I have a little pain in my head.
I hope I helped you.

2 Likes

You did well.

1 Like

In fact @Leoh it matches some of my divinations.

3 Likes

I need predictions and to know if spirits or demons come around when I summon

1 Like

I can tell you right now, that when you try to evoke a spirit, they are at the very least aware of it. Just because your senses aren’t able to tell that they are there doesn’t mean they didn’t show up in some form.

1 Like