Free Reading - Only for nice people!

No no, you can ask Lucifer to bless me î_î it was my grandparents who educated me, so I got their religious beliefs when i young, but they always let me believe what seemed to me the most adequate to my person. So no problem :slight_smile:

@NewBiez , I will do that … but there will be waiting î_î

1 Like

No issues @Leoh. I commented yesterday on this post. You might have missed it accidentally, so I commented again :slight_smile:

Indeed, I didn’t see it ‘-’ After I do not answer necessarily everyone. I’m just answering when I finish a reading, so you’ll have less time to wait.

Thank you @Leoh

Alright. Will I be able to learn guitar in the next couple months

1 Like

Will Bucon and Norath complete the tasks I asked of them?

1 Like

Would you do me the favour of giving me a reading please.

It would be much appreciated

Alright, but an advice here: do not overload yourself, right?

Good Job and good luck on your path. See ya.

1 Like

I allow myself to take breaks, I usually do between 3 and 5 reading per day, again the longest is the translation. Today I was a little tired so I did not do too much. In general, I stop when it’s too much, but for the moment, people are just going to have to wait.

2 Likes

Thank you so, so much! This gives me direction to go on which was gravely needed😚

I’ve literally never seen someone do reading for “everyone” for free… :open_mouth:

You really are kind… :blush:

Hope you’re kindness comes back to you as multiple blessings!! :grin:

Ps: I have this new spirit lover… It honestly doesn’t even feel new.

I know he is a demon… But I wanna be sure.

If you can may you please find out his name and his characteristics personality wise?

If you have time to do this I am forever grateful… If you can’t I totally understand.

:grin::smile:

1 Like

Hello :smirk: Thank you for the compliments.
I can know his personality, but I will don’t know all the subtleties (the cards can give me some information on the past of the mind, but it is rare) . This kind of draw looks like that (draw made for someone who was wondering who his guardian demons were) :

There, we don’t see it, but there are two rows of cards, one to know the nature of the entity / spirit, the other to have more precision. Only drawback : it’s an extremely long reading, and there are just thirty people before you. So there will be a little waiting :thinking:

1 Like

Woah…

Interesting…

Thanks for the information. I’ll partly do my research.

:blush:

1 Like

i don’t know if you are still doing readings :slight_smile: but i would highly appreciate one :slight_smile:
Can you tell me if Azazel accepted the ritual/pact I asked from him. (that he firstly told me about in my dream) ?

1 Like

For those who ask the question : Yes. I still doing reading, but tomorrow I have my exams for the University, so I prefer to revise than do the reading.
I will resume tomorrow night, I will try to do 5 reading at once.

7 Likes

Hope you do great on exams!!:grin:

1 Like

Hello, can I have a reading please?

1 Like

how was your exam?? @Leoh

1 Like

Reading anyone? Please.