Free Reading - Only for nice people!

will I receive a large amount of money soon???

1 Like

I have been appealing to Lucifer and several demons to help me bring my specific person to me. Will these interactions be soon bear fruit?
(Thank you so much for your time!:heart:)

Will I prosper if I move to a new house that I’ve been pondering?

3 Likes

hi! thank you so much for offering to do this.
will my ex and i progress romantically together?

1 Like

heyyy, when i can reach financially stable and do i have spirit who protect me? thanks

1 Like

I don’t need any reading but I’m very inclined to say: let the boy take a breath! lol

Guys, I know everybody has some doubts and this fella gives you a chance to understand it. Some of you are desperate and craving for answers. But listen: divination takes effort and time. Let your question here and wait, patiently.

It’s a free reading, after all.

9 Likes

I appreciate the offer! Hopefully you’ll be able to fit me in. I understand being busy. Anyhow, I was wondering if and when I’ll find someone after my recent breakup and what kind of woman she shall be?

1 Like

You’re very right- we all have to be patient for our turn, if we get one at all! He’s already made it through so many people- it can get exhausting.

1 Like

To tell you the truth, it takes me the most time to translate from French to English. After yes, it’s a little tiring, but I’ve already seen worse :sleeping:

1 Like

Dude ‘-’ Don’t you want me to answer your question ? :new_moon_with_face: You were too ashamed ? :new_moon_with_face: Don’t be shy :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

can you tell me if my new method of working with demon through Lucifer i successful…

1 Like

Hi ! :slight_smile:
I will answer your question immediately. This is the kind of question that requires a lot of interpretation so we can never be 100% sure of the result I give; I try to be as objective as possible, but I prefer to say it directly (I forgot to say it for @Phi), a draw can’t prove true to 100% he sees only a possible future, or a part of the truth, of what can be seen, for each tarologue has his sensitivity and therefore his way of deciphering the messages delivered by tarot, oracles, etc. This doesn’t mean that the reading are fake of course, but that it doesn’t provide immutable things, and that it gives answers to questions in a subjective way (even if originally the message is objective) and so is partially true and false, this is due to the sensitivity of the tarologist. Some see this sensitivity as a bonus relates to the message delivered by the tarot, others see it as a malus that prevents the tarot from delivering his real message … it discredits me a little :smirk: but I think i have to be honest about that kind of thing. Personally I think that the sensitivity of a tarologist brings to the message, but it depends on each person.

Well, excuse me for this long explanation, here is your draw :

I first used the Belline oracle to get a general idea of ​​your current level and spiritual activity. The card draw out is : Union :rainbow: (i like rainbow, leave me alone).
You seem to be in a fairly productive spiritual period, you end up with yourself, but also with someone else, you are in harmony with someone or something; in harmony (in love?). This harmony brings you peace and balance and you feel at ease. Scanning a little energies, I could guess that it was a succubus, but I’m not sure, I’m new to this practice.
The second card that completes that of Belline is : the Gate of the Oracle of the Triad. She tells us that you are in a period of transition between two states, but I couldn’t know what exactly.
Afterwards I chained asking for two counsels to the Minor Arcana of Tarot for you to progress spiritually. And the tips refer to two cards that a strong symbolic financial (The Deniers).

The first pick was the Ace of Denier, he told you to be bold, not to hesitate to spend if it’s for a personal project, a work, etc. She may also have a relationship with the money trades (maybe you’ll meet a banker). The valet of Denier (it’s the only arcane without cartridge to contain his name, so it’s a card which embodies freedom, it is also the only arcane with twice the artifact represented, so the money to a high value with this card) meanwhile, tell you to put money aside in anticipation of a future project. The two cards are opposite, so you need to find the balance between spending / saving money.

This is consistent with this harmony present in your current energy :ok_hand:

I hope I helped you :thinking:

1 Like

Can you tell me if sitri and other spirits accepted my requests? And are they working for it?

1 Like

Do I have spirits allies? Do they help me?

1 Like

Now, your turn !
To begin, I will first give my opinion. It’s a complicated question, and it depends on what you value in your life. Maybe your mother would prefer that you be happy and fulfilled in your job, but maybe your heart tells you to join your mother, however the idea of getting closer to your work is in your head … I say that because, whatever the result of drawing oneself, one must preferably follow what our heart says. It’s better to live with remorse than regret :wink:
In any case, the draw will give you the answer that will be most appropriate for you, even if it does not agree with your feelings.

So, here is the draw :

Don’t panic, breathe :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
What is very striking in this draw is the colors, there is a kind of inverted symmetry. The message that I saw appeared was: “We must mow the stars”. One card harvests what is growing, the other feeds the soil with water.
Here, the nameless arcane, or Death, symbolizes the end of a relationship or even the mourning of a relationship (not necessarily following a death, eh). Removing from the past to have a new, more lush future is apparently here, the key. It also symbolizes the birth of a project and the flourishing within your work and your life in general. Yes, contrary to what one thinks, the nameless arcana is positive and not negative, it’s only so if the whole reading is.
The arcane of the Star is a compass of life (as can be seen with the biggest star drawn in the sky). She predicts a beautiful future period where you will swim in serenity. The star is an omen of professional success, she tells us that you will have no problem organizing and succeeding in your job. This is the second most positive card in the tarot, and it generally says that we are on the road to the positive realization of our future.

To put it simply, the tarot asked you to leave your mother, to live what you have to live. I also had the impression that this is what your mother wants ; she doesn’t want to be a burden for you despite all that she can say, she will not blame you. This draw simply means: Live your life :grinning:

That is done, I hope that my help has been useful to you.

1 Like

Thanks for the reading, in my opinion it is quite successful, I still have to analyze my projects with regard to what you tell me with the Deniers cards, I think you gave me an important answer that will be very helpful. Thanks for your time and energy, have a good day.

1 Like

Hi !
To answer your question I did something simple, no tarot or Oracle, just my right hand (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °) and my pendulum.
From what I have understand, no spirit helps you at this moment, not because they are not interested but because you have blockages and that, mainly at the level of your chakras (especially the third eye).
For that, meditation is required :no_good_man: I know that to do it daily isn’t easy, I am the first one who has trouble with, but it is essential to restructure the chakras, ask precisely these spirits to help you to do that. And your energy seems to me very young, made anyway attention…

Glad to have helped :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll do this in a while, I have a lot of reading to do as we can see and I do everything in order, like that, no jealousy :ok_hand:
On the other hand, I will be blessed by Lucifer, my. And to say that I’m baptized :smirk:

1 Like

Thanks for your precious time…that was useful info… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Leoh few spells were casted for me in last 2 months. Is it possible to know the progress of the spell and possible blockages for the spell. Thank you in advance :slight_smile: