Free Reading - Only for nice people!

Hi! :face_with_monocle:
So, for your question, I assumed that since you were asking me a very, very unusual question, it was most likely that you had to voluntarily start a process of shamanic dismemberment. So I asked the tarot as a question: “What is the progress of Oddnan’s shamanic dismemberment work?” instead of: “Is Oddnan in the middle of some kind of shamanic dismemberment process?”. It’s a question that could be answered with a yes or no, so for the tarot to be accurate, I modified the question :ok_hand:
So for this kind of question, I use a more complex drawing method than before. When you go to see the reading, don’t panic, take a deep breath, everything will be fine. I think :smirk:
Here is the picture:

So, now things are getting complicated, we call this reading: a Constellation, at least in France.

Theme card: The Sun.
First row — Beginning of process:
Judgment → The High Priestress → The Hierophant → The Cart → The Emperor → Temperance → The Fool (the most important card).
Second row — Transitional side:
The hermit → The Moon → The World → The Hanged Woman → The Tower → The Devil → Justice.
Third row — Finality:
Wheel of Fortune → The Lovers → Death → The Empress → Force → The Star → The Magician (another very important card).

The thematic card being the Sun, this one shows me that you have a very calm and open approach to this shamanic dismemberment. You accept it and you even want it to be done more quickly, but you know that there is no point in rushing, so you let time do things.
So it is without a priori that you progress in this field, however, you seem to be asking yourself several questions, it will be more than a month or two since you started this work?
What I was able to analyze from the first row is the fact that at the beginning of this process, you had a lot of doubts, moreover, it seems to me that you were very critical about your work (a ritual for example) and to make sure that it was well done, you did it several times.
It was after listening to your intuitions that you stopped questioning yourself too much and as a result, you obviously did several other rituals about your energy (and even your feminine and sexual energy, that’s what I get from it). During this time, did you receive a pay or something material? I’m not sure what to think, but in any case, you must have won something that gave you a little boost of will despite the apparent lack of results.
Is there a male figure blocking you in your life? Or at least, who restricts your ambitions? I feel like an ex or a boyfriend, I don’t know. The fact that you can’t do everything when this person is around and you’re only a tiny result frustrates you (a lot?). I felt through your energy was tense, it wouldn’t be impossible that you got confused with this man shortly before posting your message on this post. It’s even if it makes you want to ask the question: “Should I stop doing that? I don’t have a result and it prevents me from doing completely what I want… Maybe I should deal with this later…”
It’s also completely possible that I’m wrong, in these cases, too bad :new_moon_with_face:
And so, we come to the most important card, the Fool. It’s important because it represents where you are on the path to progress. Currently this card is on house 8, which houses Justice. So in other words, it’s not easy to understand. But for everyone to understand, you are currently in a phase of very slight depression, however, it is a process that precedes what will happen next, a rebirth where a profound transformation and/or evolution will take place, usually for the better. As shown by the number 8, which is the sign of infinity, and therefore of rebirth.
After that, you may isolate yourself a little, take advantage of the calm and silence to be able to think better and act on what you really want to do next. Continue? Take a break? Stop? An important phase of reflection. This isolation will allow you to better understand who you are, and therefore to really know what you really need to be happy.
You would end up completing what you dreamed of, the result you wanted is slowly starting to come true. You may feel dizzy and nauseous at this time, probably due to the exchange and mixing of energy.
There, I come across the central card which represents the obstacle to be overcome, the real obstacle, i. e. oneself. Here, she is represented by the Hanged Woman, it’s quite amusing. It is a card that I often find in front of people who are in spiritual quest. Do you usually feel “trapped”, stuck? Basically, you don’t know what to do to get results and that makes you undecided, right? It’s something you can do today, but generally it’s complicated to loosen up without results.
What this fight against yourself, which you will have fought fervently, will bring, will be the destruction of a part of yourself (not negatively), freeing you from certain ideas that could precisely make you stuck. However, what follows this phase in many people is the fear of moving forward when they have no idea what to expect after such a change in their own person. It is a time that will require courage to take the steps towards true success.
“Reap what you have sown” is the phrase from the card of Justice. If you plant the right seeds, they will bloom into a beautiful flower. It is also nice to see that this card makes the transition from the transitional phase to the purposes.
You’re obviously going to take karma right in your face. The key is to know how to manage this influx of energy and positive and/or negative waves that may occur; however, this will bring about a change on the material level, and obviously on the level of relationships. You’re going to have to make a complicated choice, but it’s just another challenge. Memorize well that no choice is good or bad, they are and that’s all, and that’s already very good.
This choice will likely lead to the loss of a relationship, but it will be for the best and will only be reborn once again.
Then listen to your creativity. Create in different ways, it has a lot of ways of giving life to something. In short, listen to what surrounds you, your environment, nature and create with it something you will be proud of.
It is now after having endured so much hardship that you are approaching the end of this journey (which is just a shamanic dismemberment and not a great Greek epic). You will have strength and endurance that will reach your heart.
The card of the star concludes this reading in a very beautiful way. It is with serenity that your body and mind will radiate from your success the things you have created and the people you love, making you in turn calm and full of inspiration, making you want to start a new adventure.

Well… it took a long time to write :woozy_face:

The very last card, represented here by the magician, tells us how you think things will go. And I have a feeling that you were overestimating yourself a little, maybe I’m wrong, but what I feel when I look at this card. Feeling like you have potential and the tools to do it doesn’t mean it’s going to be faster and easier than for others :face_with_monocle:

I’ll tell you all one thing, I wouldn’t do this kind of draw for everyone :grimacing: more than two hours of work is a long time.

I hope I helped you and it will have answered your question, but if ever, yes, it seems to me that you have already started a process of shamanic dismemberment :new_moon_with_face:

PS : If you really want to do a reading for me, I thank you in advance. Here’s my question: "What behavior should I adopt to take care of all the spirits around me while keeping time for me?"

2 Likes

Would I be able to request a general reading on my spiritual path?

Hey, i would like a reading too if you don’t mind. My question is more persona,l so is it ok if i PM you it?

Thanks a thousand times for this very long and detailed reading! :slight_smile:
I appreciate your effort and the huge amount of time you invested into your work!
I will come to your question in private, as soon as I am back from work!

1 Like

Hi Leoh,

Thank you for the very detailed readings. It’s very nice of you to share that. Have a great weekend.

Thank you a lot. An accurate and useful info, as usual. :blush:

Could I have a reading as well?

Hi I will really appreciate it if you do a reading for me about love life and money also I asked someone to do a reading for me he said am negative and need a sacrifice the he asked me for me do you think he want to scam me and thank you

Hi, I would definitely appreciate a reading if that is okay. I am a bit lost in my pathworking. I was expecting to work with Amaymon next in my gate keeper pathworking but every time I go to start, it is almost like reality crunches up in front of me and bars the way (work stress suddenly amphing up, arguements in the household, energy being almost entirely drained out of me, etc). There is a slight pull to Abbadon but perhaps there is something else going on(?). Anyways, perhaps an overview of what is going on spiritually with the Tarot of Marseille would be necessary. I am a tarot reader, but I feel I need to separate myself from potential bias on this one. If you can help, I would appreciate it and would be up for returning the favor once things calm down on my end. Thank you for reading this.

New to the site and new to this different world. Looking forward to learning a lot and understanding more about the things I used to see as a child growing up in Dominican Republic.

Also, any free reading available?

Welcome @Yauryv. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Hello, if you could answer I’d appreciate it.
Was Nergal testing me last night, and did I pass? Pendulum/ Tarot of Marseille please. Or whichever deck you think will yield the most accurate result.

Thank you.

Hi i would like a reading. I tried to pm you but i supose you have things to do. :grin:

Hey lol, can i have one as well?
I would like to know whether I should study Human Resources or not. Thanks :smile:

Hello, please tell me if MahaLakshmi would grant my request of finding job soon. .Thank you

Hi if you have time a reading for me please.
*Regarding my working and spirtual practice.
*My situation. How to fix it.
*And is my new mentor right for me…
Thank you and appreciate your time.

Hello Lei - welcome back. I won your free Christmas reading.

May I have that now please?

Will someone give me a free reading? X

Hello Leoh,

I am going through a break up. I’ve told all my reasons to my ex and asked him many questions - asked if he cheated me, if he had done something behind my back etc. He did not answer. Just told me that if I think of him such things I was free to go. I’ve got the feeling that this is a very comfortable way to get rid of somebody who is confronting you with specific questions. I’m sure that my ex has hidden something from me or eve lied to me. I want to know what is it. I want to know everything that he hid from me or lied to me about. I want to know the truth. Could you please do some kind of reading for me that would give me the whole truth about our relationship from his side, his point of view and what he had hidden from me. I do not know which deck to choose so let it be up to you, of course if you have time and will to do this reading for me. Thank you!

Hello all…

Id like to introduce myself first…My name is April…I go by my middle name here “Renae”. I work in the medical field. I’ve worked side by side with patients as well as in scheduling and social work. Im not currently practicing anything, however, throughout most my life I have had a foresight on things happening hours, days weeks, months or even years before they happen. This is usually through vivid dreams and flash images in my mind. When I see the events though, Im not usually given the time frame it will happen. Most of the time here lately, it’s been within a few days. I dont get to choose the event or who its going to happen to either. Most events are random and not harmful…For instance, I had a dream the emergency alarm went off at work, two days later it happened. I definitely asked a few questions and it was not a scheduled drill and managent had no idea why it went off…I once had a dream I was suffocating and couldn’t breath…that took seven years to come to pass. Everything that happened that night was exactly as it was in my dream. Same house, people involved, furniture…every detail as it was in my dream. Well…I guess I have two questions. Should I try to develop this, whatever it is? And how do I develop this? Thank you for taking the time to read this.