Free Reading - Only for nice people!

Thanks…

This really helps.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:
I have a little trouble to continue reading, I have some problems with the University and my work, so it’s quite complicated to remain productive.

2 Likes

That’s alright, take your time! Don’t stretch yourself too thin!

Hi,

Will my ex and I ever reconcile and get back together?

Are any of the spells, spirit work and law of attraction methods working for me to attract them back?

Thanks!

There are more spells that can easily break up relationship but spells to reconcile Doesn’t last long. how ever try candle spells for reconciliation of love ones.

Which breakup spell would you recommend?

What can I do to grow spiritually in a more efficient manner? Please and thank you!

Hi Leoh! I’m in the middle of huge changes and it would be great to get a hand here!

Actually I’ve come to the conclusion that it doesn’t matter how much inspiration, love or effort I put into my art and my goals (moving to a specific country, making my own music, being an entrepreneur, etc) if I don’t master how to work with the demons (my gods).

I’ve been doing everything I can to master communication with them and I have decided to make pacts with one of them or some of them, so I can finally have a life where there’s at least a minimum stability / base / peace.

I’d love to hear that I’m going to master it this month but I know it may not be the case so if this is the case what should I do to master the communication (seeing/hearing them) very fast (other than training with obsidian, fire, black bowl of water, sigils and incantations).

Thank you very much if you decide to help me! :heart_eyes:

Thanks. I’ve applied with a petroleum company for a security officers job in Costa Rica, what are my chances get that job. Thanks again.

Hey :no_mouth:
After more than 5 months, I finally have time to start reading again without feeling suffocated.
So I’m allowing myself to reopen this post.
I assume that the old requests are no longer valid, so for those who had already posted, just restated your question (with some information of course).
See ya :new_moon_with_face:
PS : I invite you to reread my first post to get all the information.

4 Likes

Hello Leoh. Good to see you’re back with reading. Can I get one if it’s possible? :tulip: Just in general reading.

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile:
I would appreciate if you would have the time to tell me via cards (the choice is yours) if I am in the middle of some kind of shamanic dismemberment process? :thinking:
(PS: I can offer a Lenormand reading in return, if you like)

1 Like

gimme? :3

I’m a nice person c:

I’ll pm if you don’t mind

would you mind reading for me too.
I pm you the questions
thanks in advance

Hello how are you today? Thank you for your services your are very kind. I was cursed and wondering what my life holds for me maybe a day I will see the curse and any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated thanks

Are you still doing this? That’s amazing!!! Would really appreciate If you could fit me in, you can of course! Dark blessings x

Hey, @zzzzzzz it’s been a while since î_î
For your reading, here is the picture (the card on the far right should be in the middle) :

The first card drawn was the Star [XVII]. It’s a card that represents what you really want right now. The star card tells us that you would more than anything like to find a form of serenity collected by the accepting of the world around you and yourself to achieve inner well-being that you seem to have been looking for a long time.
The second card is temperance [XIV]. She represents what you don’t want at all. And right now, what you don’t want and maybe even what scares you is an unstable life :balance_scale: You’ve probably experienced events that have turned your life upside down more on one side than the other, and probably on the side you didn’t want. If there is one thing to remember, it’s that you cannot control the events that may hurt you, but you will be able to control how you react to it.
Now, we continue with a slightly more interesting card, it tells us what you can do that could lead you to move towards what you want and to avoid the unexpected. The card drawn is the emperor [IV]. Apparently you know how to show discipline towards yourself, for example by imposing a rhythm of life and a timetable on you (which I absolutely do not know how to do); the fact that you also know how to ask yourself and reflect on your failures to question yourself and progress is a very important thing that will take you to the Star that we talked about earlier.
On the contrary, The Hanged Woman’s card informs us about what prevents you from going to the light of the Star. It even pulls you towards temperance, towards what you don’t want. You’re undecided, aren’t you? It won’t bring you anything good. Sometimes you have to stop thinking too much about your failures (as the Emperor shows) and just put them aside so you can keep moving forward without fear of failure. Being afraid of failing, it means wanting to do too much to succeed. :thinking: think about it.
The last card :crescent_moon: the Moon [XVIII] is an advice card that I called the “heart”, which tries to give an objective solution to harmonize everything we talked about before. Meditation is the key to the search for oneself and harmonizes and structures our person. Posing and thinking about your failures and successes is not what will lead to a stable and serene life, what is needed is for you to listen to yourself and not to others. It’s time to be alone on your iceberg and listen to what your body and mind are saying.

That’s it for your reading, quite long, as usual, but I don’t know how to keep it short.
I don’t think it bothers anyone, though :new_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Hi! I would like one too please, if i remember well you are French too so feel free to write in French.

So i would like to know what is coming this summer for me spiritually ? And in love matter too ?

Thank you.

Thank you, it’s been a while and hadn’t seen your reply.