Free Reading - Only for nice people!

How can you tell who’s nice?

1 Like

i would like a reading

I don’t think he’s around anymore o.o

The feeling is mutual my dear! Spread that love! Show some kindness!

I come with but one humble question…

What do I most need to know at this present time?

I trust that between my guides and your guides, an answer should be readily available :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m still halfway here :smirk: I’ve been busy with the University, writing my book and the ton of demand in pm for the readings, so I’ve left this post (a little bit, just month :roll_eyes:), but if you want to ask your questions, do it, I won’t tell you when I’ll answer, but you can try, I have time right now

1 Like

Originally it was just ironic, everyone can come and ask me for a reading. After that, I judge if someone is nice with my own filters, I have no precise and objective definition on this kind of thing :thinking:

Hey î_î I can’t know exactly what you need to know, but I can get a vague idea.
I pulled the 4 of sword that here gives me the information that you seem to need rest, put away the “weapons” is sometimes a good idea… You have do a burn-out recently? If so, take some time for yourself, it’s essential.
The second card I pulled is the World. You are soon at the end of a journey or project that you have been working for a long time, you just have to wait a little longer before it ends. I have the impression that it’s something relational, if I’m right, maybe we should talk to these people about your need for rest.
I’m not taking a picture of the card, it was taking me too long :smirk:

2 Likes

Leoh! You beautiful human being, I’ll leave you with two questions, if you can answer them, that’d be grand, if not, that’s fine :smiley:

First is: A while ago people around here concluded I’m EMF sensitive, I want to know if this is true (that I’m sick is undeniable, I just want to know if this is the issue)

Second is a followup question: If that’s my issue, do I have any chance of getting better?

Thanks a million

Im a nice person :grin:, and I need a reading please. Too much going on …
Bless you for granting your time.

I want a reading… yet no one will?

Hi @Davyboi, the person that created this thread has been banned, so they won’t answer you. There are a few threads that pop up with members offering free readings, be on the lookout for them.

3 Likes

Hello there. First of all, I appreciate your work. You offer the proof that most people need in order to move forward. Do you still accept requests?
If you do, could you see how I am spiritually right now? It is hard for me to estimate because I have no comparison cuz I’m a loner hehe.
Whether you still offer those readings or not, I thank you for reading this. Have a nice one

The user is banned

@Lady_Eva should this thread be locked? It’s two years old, and the OP is banned, yet people keep asking for readings anyway.

6 Likes

Good shout. :+1:

2 Likes