Melissa

3 Likes

Raven King

Thank you

3 Likes

I’d like a aura reading , my name is Alleyne. Thanks

1 Like

@anon10524665
i dont know what type of magic you are working on/ what type of protections you are having but when i focused on you i felt the energy pushing me out and it wasn’t that friendly…

Anyway, the first thing i saw was financial issues, i dont see you are struggling but you are trying more to improve them…

in health i see you are okay but in relationships you are not completely okay… there may be some pressing issues but not that big… nothing that cant be solved

in future i see improvements in relationships, spiritual but in finances it may taken some time to finally blow out… i mean to make that bang. like yes i made it.

advice; i saw more you should concentrate on yourself, building more of yourself… believing in yourself and your abilities it must be something you must truly truly focus on… self development is what i saw you need to do…

thank you… honest feedback will really be appreciated. if there is some wrong info, tell me.

1 Like

I’m sorry, especially recently I had to push people out of my life. :sweat_smile:

You’re completely right, that’s what I am focusing on right now. And it will take a while, also right.

Also right. I can’t be with someone I want to be with at the moment.

I’ll keep that in mind.

Thank you, it resonated with me alot.

1 Like

@Thierry007
your picture is okay…
:grinning: what i firstly pick it up from you is love issues, (if im wrong just say it to my face dont hesitate :smile: ) but i saw a girl in a student uniform (this does not necessary mean she has to be student) and from what i saw is someone you are interested in, i dont see you two together in a relationship yet but there is a mutual attraction between each other…

the sad thing though i dont see a future in this relationship (but my words are not bible so anything can change). in finances i dont see the struggle yet, the bigger issue right now is on love matters :heart:.

i cant say give it up, but fight for it if you truly believe it will work your faith is the final judge.

i will appreciate if you will leave feedback, thank you for participating.

2 Likes

Yes your reading was accurate the girl you mentioned might be the girl that I saw in University .
You do it perfect :clap:
Thanks

2 Likes

Your reading seems interesting

Would need some reading from u

2 Likes

Can I send you a pic of my hand if u have time let me know

1 Like

just send the picture here on the thread, with your first name or any good name that connects with you, when i reach your turn i will read you :+1:

1 Like

Left or right hand

2 Likes

any

1 Like

Justice Bennett

Aura reading

4 Likes

Hello if you are still accepting clients I’d like to join in the que. I’d like a picture reading; a photo of my palm (taken just now) was added below.

I have many names to choose from. However, let’s go with one of my state given names. My 2nd name: Daniel to be exact. If you need my first name let me know however this ought to do it.

Thanks for offering this as it seems pretty interesting :thinking:.

2 Likes

Damon :slight_smile: picture reading is fine.

5 Likes

Picture please.

5 Likes

I would love a reading please! Picture reading. Thank you!! Middle name is Lynn.

3 Likes

Just curious would tell me where you’re from?

3 Likes