Wow we saw with who we are talking with, because of this thread :laughing: lmao

5 Likes

BALG have some great looking members

8 Likes

image reading

4 Likes

Well maybe except me

2 Likes

Iā€™d love a palm reading please! My name is Aryaa!!

1 Like

I would like one please.

I will do picture. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Name: Tolga

Thank you for reading bro

2 Likes

Name is Alex

2 Likes

I would like an aura reading, I will send picture later. My name is Adam.

I am not Turkish :grinning::joy: ,right?

@ParadoxicalPAT
yes i do remember you, :grinning:

What i saw on you is stress, not too much of it but there is an overthinking about something and you seem worried about something, i dont know if its work related or something, but i guess you know better.

Another thing i got is you should perform some cleansing work on yourself, the place where you live and any area that you spent most of the time with, this will help you to get rid over emotional disruption, as i feel like there is something that tend to disrupt you regularly, but i feel this is more connected to emotional issues.

in the future i feel there may be some health issues that may arise, though it wont be nothing too big to worry about but in any way take care of yourselfā€¦

Thank you for participating, and tell me if there is anything that it didnā€™t resonate, honest is important.

1 Like

@Dimitra i think i have already sent yours, check your messages well.

@anon48079295
i saw two colors for you the inner one is red, the outer one is blue.
Red for you it indicate passion, you feel passionate about something mostly i feel you are working on it. Its passion and determination to go further in it.

Blue for you it indicates protection, mostly im sure its magical one not physical but you know better, but secondly is raising in occult power. i feel your magical power is maturing currently, like getting stronger and stronger.

I hope it made sense, when you see wrong info tell me right away, honesty is appreciated.

2 Likes

Yay! Dropped the school work Iā€™m currently doing just to read your interp lol.

Ah, yes. The life of an overthinker. Actually, I havenā€™t been overthinking lately because everythingā€™s going quite well, but I do have that look of an overthinker most of the time + the fact that I took that selfie as soon as I woke up then slept again = probably why hahaha.

The cleansing work, yup. I just did this last week and last month. I wouldnā€™t call it emotional disruption per se butā€¦ Iā€™m trying to figure out love life related matters and certain peopleā€™s true intentions and feelings so maybe thatā€™s the emotional issues you were sensing. :slight_smile:

I really appreciate you telling me to take care of myself, as well as the aura reading in general despite being busy. Thank you very much and keep up the good work!

2 Likes

thank you , will try better next time.

1 Like

Bro can you make my reading please? :heart:

1 Like

Heyy im gonna copy paste your reading here and after give my feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

"so the first thing i asked was what is your present feeling and i got you are not extremely happy neither you are not completely sad. you are more within the middle.

on your aura i got two colors, the inner one is green and the outer one is yellow, the green may mean abundance, fertility, money etcā€¦ but for you dimitra i felt mostly is associated with healing, inner healing,ā€¦ if i may be right it may be associated more with emotions than physical sicknessā€¦ but also it can mean social gatheringā€¦ so it maybe what you want, or what will happen or is happening now you know the answer better. so whether you are social person that you can easily associate with people or currently you hang out with friendsā€¦

on yellow it may mean several things but for you i got communication again, so is whether you need it or is what is happening nowā€¦

thank you, i really appreciate if you will leave feedback, and if you will 100% honest. good luck"

So Im glad for this and thank you very much!!
I have to say tho, that im very happy lately and im not in a healing process at allā€¦ For many months now, my life seems lucky with a lot of fun and good sychronicities.
Now you say, ā€˜either i need communicatation either itā€™s happening nowā€™ but one of the two would be true anyways right :smile:
Im sociable a lot which was correct and yea, because of the corona thing I donā€™t expect a lot in this social field but i do have friends around me so Iā€™m fine really.
Again thank you and good luck with the rest of the requests :blush:

1 Like

No offence to other members but wasnā€™t it my turn @Akhtyahussein?

1 Like

He is a human
So

Give him some break

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not what I meant . There was a jump is all m saying