Free psychic and aura readings

Can I have one too please?

can i also have a reading please thanks

It may take some time but surely you will receive one, one day. But your names are important at least one name. @ARD @Muggie @Bubu

1 Like

Okay thanks, name is Samuel.

I would be waiting on that day :grin:

Hi. My name is AarĂłn. Can I have a reading? Thanks in advance.

@Akhtyahussein, in case you forget in piles of requests I reinitiate my request here.

1 Like

All will be done, don’t worry. :grinning:

1 Like

Ricardo, from Brazil.

Thanks in advance.

So nice of you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Picture reading please-Allie

@Seraph
Hello, due to a large number of people I will make the reading so short, giving only the headlights.

So currently I see growth, success, expansion and profit. This shows there is something you are doing and it’s flowing as you want/expected.

Though on the future however I see on this successful project you have now, you will lose trust on some of the people/you will start to have doubts about some people/whomever you’re dealing with currently on that successful venture.

I hope it made sense.
Be blessed,
H. A. Adam

1 Like

@Draggus
Hello, due to a large number of people I will make the reading so short, giving only the headlights.

On the past I saw it was like you were lost there were some things you didn’t even had a clue on where to start/how to do it.

But now I see you have made your decision you have some ideas on where to start but mostly I see you’re really inspired by something/someone and this acts like a key for you to want to drop into that thing/project you want to do.

But to make those inspiration you have into reality you have to be brave but mostly trust in yourself.

I hope it made sense.
Be blessed,
H. A. Adam

@Dralukmun

So on the past I saw there was something you tried, you just followed your intuition but after some time it started to pay off.

That made you to decide to go deeper into it, which lead to the present success. Currently I see someone who is moving forward, have a complete trust in himself and a proper guidance.

In the future I see more inner wisdom, new opportunities for you to advance further and
further protection will be added to you.

I hope it made sense.
Be blessed,
H. A. Adam

@Nate
Thank you :smile: but I think I already made a reading for you if I am not mistaken!!

Yeah you did. Feel free to ignore any other stuff I posted. I was trying to make sure the reading would be more up to date. Don’t worry about it. Thanks again for the reading btw!

1 Like

No problems brother!!

How do u do reading?
Just by hand reading,no face reading

1 Like

Scroll up on the original post I gave some instructions

Cani have a reading thanks :blush:

@Soham_Hamsa well scan won’t help solve those issues, I will recommend to find a book called “angels of miracles and manifestation” by embrowsy tazkuvel there is an angel for each problem you mentioned.

Start working with them, once I reach your turn for a scan then I am sure we will get More clear answers.

Be blessed
H. A. Adam

2 Likes