Free psychic and aura readings

Have been reading more of your posts the past few days, I think initially because I was researching Azazel.

You seem so good at these things overall, far beyond just Azazel. You’re very knowledgeable, and I really respect your opinion.

If I may ask, did you actually use that book yourself for tangible growth? I tried some of Tazkuvel‘s angels years back, before I got into the Ars Arurora, Damon Brand, Rose Manning type books… and I didn’t get good results. Don’t know why, but simply moved on…

He seems like a sweet and genuine person, too, so it wasn’t a personality mismatch or anything. It’s just that nothing seemed to happen.

Do you think his work is worth revisiting?

1 Like

Ok can u do scanning of my energy,im curious to know

I had great success with Daleen angel of meditation, and several angels for money issues and some spiritual stuff. His work is good and genuine honestly.

But sometimes it happens you may use a book and get no success but other person may use the same book and get great results.

A person may not get results either because there is an obstacle that he need to pass over and get the results it may relate with the work he is doing or possibly something completely different and if it’s not is possibly a person does not resonate with the energies of the spirits at the time.

Leaving the path for a time and revisit it later it may help. So you may try it again and if it doesn’t work try to figure it out why it doesn’t work knowing the reason it may help even on your future workings.

I hope I have answered you a little.

1 Like

As long as you have put the request on this thread know I will scan but surely not today.

That’s why I suggested the book so you can start solving your personal issues.

1 Like

Hello. if you’re reading hands. Maurício

Hi if you see this and you still do reading i would appreciate, and thank you again

Дмитрий

Please read mine! Thank you.

I’d be interested in a reading if you still have time :slight_smile:

How was everyone’s readings?

Most recent picture, my name is George

Denis thx