Free psychic and aura readings

@Mind_Seeker20 Hello man, i hope this will make sense if not please tell me i don’t see a problem to repeat a reading.

I got love energies from you like a person who shows love though what is given back is not to that greater extent as you deserve/expect.

I don’t see if this romantic related, but more on normal relationships friends, siblings etc issues like that. So, I see you should continue to show love but don’t have that greater expectations that each and every one will return it in the same way.

Much regards,

@Nephenthe
Hello leader, from your picture I see refusal and lack of acceptance. There are some things in your life that happens but you don’t want accept if that is the reality that you have to live with currently.

Though is not something that is going to last long, but currently just flow with it. The least resistance you are going to provide to the situation, the less this situation is going to affect your life.

Just let go, live with the moment the situation will pass.

I hope it make sense, if not tell me,
Much regards,

Well. This is how I feel about a particular situation that I have recently managed to fully leave behind me.

I have gone back and forth here, somedays there is no bigger doubter than me and others I feel… like I’m in the right skin doing what I am supposed to be doing, finally. Almost like relief, but here lately the doubt has been insurmountable. :woman_shrugging:

Possibly. I dreamed last night that my housemate stepped up and took care of someone trying to attack me, due to my husband being at work and the housemate being here. It was just a dream, but it ended up being related to the doubt, when balgers in the dream didn’t believe I was attacked.

I think the dreams related to the work I just began and doubts I sometimes have, like recently returning the forum or just never logging back in because now I feel the need to sometimes explain things that seem hard to believe or it’s questioned of me, hey Ket, where ya been?

So I don’t think your wrong, even if I’m not sure that I believe I need to rely on spiritual allies, and even if I’m not sure I really have those, the rest fits, so I’d assume I just don’t currently have the foresight to perceive what you are here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback, i really appreciate it.

I had similar situation not long ago, i used sigils from 72 sigil of power(something like that) from Zanna blaise, author of GOM. I worked with it for over 11 days thank god currently i am fine.

You may use two books, angels of alchemy by damon brand and Zanna Blaise book choose the ritual that correspond with your need and keep on doing them over time, whether 11 days in a row/whatever it is necessary. You will feel better after sometime.

1 Like

Thank you, I have worked with both authors material before, so that is an option I will definitely take into consideration. I’ve chosen a path designed to help, but I’m just beginning it so all things are and reminders are useful.

I should make an effort to remember that in real life too, instead of getting g annoyed that my loved ones suggest things I already know and do.

1 Like

I remember in part how I felt at the time but I don’t remember exactly how I felt or what I did at the time. I have a feeling this were one of the times where I approached the Path of Smoke and more or less vowed to myself I would complete it. I couldn’t at least not at the time. I walked inside that current for a better part of 6 months or more after trying various candle spells and some alchemical ritual I suffered a magickal burnout as I mixed some techniques from various systems of magick into the mix. Which made me carve out more time for magick than to living my life. It’s not about how much you do something, it’s about what you do, how you do and above all how it makes you better. It was a hard-earned lesson. The Path of Smoke made me I guess…a bit emotionally dead inside, dead is the wrong word but more lukewarm to hurdles or hindrances in life, which has served me very well.

I had to back off and retrace my steps into the western magick system of the Thelema/Golden Dawn, at which point I found a teacher who for this year between 2021-2022 have been taught many valuable things. I can’t say I am the same after that apprenticeship.

I have always wanted to teach, I just wasn’t sure it would be magick let alone that I had the experience, knowledge and qualifications to teach but when I am ready and in a good place; got my affairs in order. I think the next step for me is teaching a bit of what I know to those who seek me out.

I think this resonates really well. Thank you for this.

1 Like

You are welcome thank you for the feedback. :+1:

1 Like

If you’re still doing this I’m curious to know what you see.

If available, I want to see my true self through you.

Hello its charles, an aura reading would be helpful, thank you! :+1:

Any kinda info would be great. Thank you

@ViktoriaMourning

Hello, here is your reading that you requested back then if you’re still interested.

I tried to to make the reading to focus possibly on the present/near past but you will be the judge.

So I saw change on the path surely this is something of the past, I saw you were on another path but after some time you decided to change and enter possibly into different path from the previous one.

I don’t know if this was from Christianity to magick/ within magick pantheon you decided to change into different practices, you know best.
On this new path there is/was guidance whether is a spirit/man/coven but surely there is someone/something that guides you.

Currently I don’t see judgement on the people around you, but what you’re doing now if you would have decided to do it in early years of your life there would have been a lot of criticism directed to you.

And on this path that you have taken not everyone can understand it but you saw greater things that others yet have not discovered.
But I also see great future in it.

Though before I pointed this path may possibly be related to magick but it may be your normal mundane life as well, a decision you have decided to take on your life/anything it’s not necessarily that it magick.

I hope it resonates if not please tell me .
Be blessed,
H. A. Adam

@Sil_Santos
Hello, here is your reading and I will try to put in a very simple and understanding way without violating forum rules.

It’s normal to have enemies and what I have picked is, a person/group of people tries to make you look bad/despised by others.

I don’t know if you’re in conflict with someone/you don’t know what I am talking about but that is what I picked.

The advice though, we meet different people each with his/her own behavior so don’t try to pay attention to everyone and everything that comes across you.

And if you’re practitioner you may do protections to reflect gossips, lies, hatred and any negative energies that may be directed to you.

I hope it make sense if not please tell me. And know these readings are for ENTERTAINMENT purpose only.

Be blessed,
H. A. Adam

@Aryaa_57
Hello, so if you’re interested on the reading you requested back then, here it is.

I was able to get information, I had only one name of you. At least if had two names possibly I would have got more information and greater accuracy.

Also tell me the accuracy if it’s something that resonates tell me if it’s something you don’t know also speak.

I see you had a problem and you were genuinely looking for a solution. You were open to receive any help/solution that will appear in front of you. But also you wanted solutions that work.

You asked around (possibly people/spirits) how to solve it, because you believed these people/(spirits/whomever you asked) had a solution that you’re looking for.

The good thing is, they taught you how to solve your issue, how to do it perfectly and whether is them/someone else assured you the help you are receiving is genuine, everything will work out as planned.

The great thing is because you followed your inner guidance the problem will be solved as you wished.

That’s what I got. Please tell me if it make sense not. Be blessed

H. A. Adam

1 Like

@Nate
Hello, I hope this reading will make sense. If won’t understand/see if it’s resonates with you please tell me.

Currently I see you’re working on something, it’s something with great importance to you. You heard about it’s greatness somewhere, you consulted who you thought will give you right answers and he/she not just agreed to help you but he/she saw the potential in it.

(Personally I think this is possibly magick related issue, but you know best)

The things to note so far on whatever it is that you are working on, don’t talk what you’re working on with anyone, only few people who you think will understand you but also it will be better of you do a little bit of research before talking to them. That if you talk there won’t be any problems/backlash etc.

Secondly, the moment that you’re doing this thing, try to find exile yourself from your regular environment. Just be alone in the place that you won’t be disturbed.

The good about whatever project you’re working on, the greater efforts you put into it, the greater rewards you will get.

The companions of your journey wants success and they will ensure you get it.
(The project could be magick related task/mundane things in your life. The companions may be spirits/real people in the world)

I wish it make sense, all the best be blessed,
H. A. Adam

1 Like

Right on. Yeah, at thhe time I took that picture, I was working in secret on LHP related issues. I have since gone my own way and started going down the Right Hand Path, but when I took that picture yeah, that’s accurate! I ad recently met someone who was becoming a teacher to me. Now we’re just friends haha

Thanks!

1 Like

I am glad if it made sense, good luck

1 Like

@anon48510557
Hello, I hope you are doing fine. So if you’re still interested on the reading you asked back then, then here it is.

So I see, I don’t know if this is the past/present but I see you have an agreement/contract with someone/a spirit you know best.

On this agreement you asked for something and the other part also had it’s conditions. That’s why I called it an agreement because I saw two parties reaching conclusion that I will do this for you and you are going to do this for me.

The other part gave you something, I don’t know a tool/whatever it is but something to facilitate/ensure the manifestation of the contract. But whatever it is, it’s not a single item is more than one thing.

If it’s a solution then you were given more than option to choose from. But on this contract I see there is some sacrifice from your part. There is something you have to give up/do so the manifestation to occur.

On the other side I see for this manifestation that you have asked to occur you pass through some challenges/hardship but if you will be able to stand firm the manifestation that you asked will happen in the most amazing way, so incredible that everyone around you may be surprised.

I hope it made sense. Be blessed,
H. A. Adam

@BeastCreature
Hello, if you’re still interested on the reading you asked back then here it is,

So on your past I saw loss of something/someone. There was something that you loved/appreciated a lot but unfortunately it was taken away. And there was no way to prevent that. It was something that created emotional battles within yourself but the Important lesson though you have to get over from this, whenever we lose something and we let it go and accept the reality usually universe surprises us with something much better. So let it go and move on.

Currently I see there is something you want, and you want it badly. You’re focusing on it till you don’t see other opportunities out there that pass in front of your own eyes. The future is not only determined by our burning desires but also when we listen to our intuition. And that is what will guide you to achieve the burning desire you have. I see enough guidance outside of you and inside you, is only for you to tap into it fully and let It guide you.

If you follow the inner guidance and the guidance of your guardians I see a new start in the future, new start meaning the solutions to the questions that you might have right now, improvement on what you’re doing, change that will not only affect you but will be seen by all those around you. But be sure to be calm, because these changes may cause a little bit of disruption with those around you. But I am sure you will be able to control it.

I hope it make sense and I would love if you will give a feedback.
Be blessed,
H. A. Adam

1 Like

Thank you very much for the reading. Its very accurate. Thank you very much for the advice :pray:

2 Likes