Free love readings

Relationship Problem Solving

2 * 1 * 3

5 * 4 * 6

8 * 7 * 9

*10 11

Card 1: The problem, the real question; present situation, reason for asking. 7 of Cups.

Cards 2,3,4,5 and 6 represent the nature of the relationship.

Card 2: Shows how you relate to the other person. I The Magician.

Card 3: Shows how the other person relates to you. Page of Cups.

Card 4: Shows what the relationship looks like as a whole. Reverse 8 of Pentacles.

Card 5: Shows your hopes, needs and desires in the relationship. 10 of Pentacles.

Card 6: Shows the other person’s hopes, needs, and desires in the relationship. Reverse King of Pentacles.

Cards 7,8,9, represent conflicts and insights into impediments.

Card 7: What is causing conflict or impediments. Nine of Pentacles.

Card 8: Represents your perspective of the problem and how you will deal with it. Reverse XX Judgement.

Card 9: Represents the other person’s perspective on the problem and how they will deal with it. 4 of Cups.

Cards 10, 11, 12 offers insight and solutions.

Card 10: What needs to change to overcome challenges. Ace of Cups.

Card 11: This is how you can resolve any differences and how you can improve the relationship and take it to the next level. Reverse 2 of Swords.

Card 12: Crucial Insight; additional advice or outcome. 10 of Wands.

.Putting It All Together:

The reason why you asked for a reading is that you have choices before you. Some of these temptations aren’t realistic and you want more insight before making a decision.

You relate to the other person through power and skill. I’ve noticed that when it comes to readings given on BALG, it means they’ve already cast a love spell on their desired target at some point – literally being magicians. This could also mean that you’re the one who is self-empowered and the more responsible one in the relationship. This person relates to you by being gentle, sentimental, and romantic. Overall your relationship isn’t working. At least one of you is not putting in the effort to make it work.and aren’t being serious about your relationship.

Your desire for the relationship is a future of stability, wealth, and sharing family values. Their desire for the relationship is one where money comes and goes. A focus on materialism and not the maturity required for long-term gratification and foresight to save.

The cause of conflict has to do with wanting financial security. One person – it appears to be you, is more financially responsible than the other. Your perspective of the problem is that they are being irresponsible and clinging onto old ways. You’re dealing with it by just not dealing with it. Keeping the peace and leaving the problem(s) unresolved. The way the other person views and manages the problem is dissatisfaction with life where they focus on self-absorption and taking things for granted.

What needs to change to overcome the problem is the Ace of Cups. It signifies an opportunity of renewal; time to let go of past wrongs and open yourself up to enjoying the gift of the present with the love presently available to you. To rephrase a thought Marcus Aurelius wrote in Meditations, “You will always have the past to look back upon and the future to look forward to, but the present moment not being lived and appreciated right now will be forever lost.”

What is within your power to fix your problem is to face the painful truth and to make a decision, even it’s uncomfortable.

Other insight states that there is stress currently experienced. A burden, possibly from overcommitment. This may indicate you need to take the time to truly think about what it is you want.

2 Likes

New requests are now closed. Everyone who has asked for a reading by this point will have their’s delivered as I slowly work through them in my free time.

Thanks for the opportunity to practice reading for you all.

10 Likes

Thankyou for your time and energy as well.

Are you good at a reading regarding a possible future relationship that I do not have any or very much info on?

Wow! I’m reading thru these and the potential for my hopeful reading makes my heart drop into my gut, but in a good way, like finally getting to touch the one I’ve longed to touch.

I wouldn’t know how to label this reading–

(1) I’d really appreciate a reading on learning if the one who got away, (J.A.M.), feels in anyway as lovesick as I do, i.e., does she want contact?

(2) 8;

(3) Green;

(4) Tie Up My Hands -Starsailor,

(5) I’m not sure if I can receive PMs yet? But I’d totally not mind a public post either.

Thanks so much in advance! I’ll seriously be waiting, chipping my fingernails into ragged pieces by chewing on them, haha, jk :grin:

@longlostredemption i have choosen “relationship problem solving spread” as i didn’t find any spread like about reconciliation. Actually i want to know about reconciliation with my ex. If possible please do this for me. And take your time. I am patient to get results of your reading. Thanks.

Thank you so much for the reading and thank you for your time for doing it :heart:

The financial part doesn’t really fit, but a lot of the other stuff did

1 Like

Hello id like a love reading.
1-I want that my ex come back crazy of love for me.
2- three times.
3- orange.
4- Un altra te (Eros Ramazzotti)
5- Private please

I would like the useful relationship spread. 5 times. Red. The song is Lost World by Myuuji.

I would like this to be private. I can give a name and picture in the private chat.

Can I get a reading? Please.

Thank you for the feedback.

The wealth aspect is because that’s the usual suspect of the pentacle suit. However, they also cover anything really that has to do with the material realm such as career, home, business, etc. Other possibilities could be one person wanting to move in together while the other doesn’t or wanting one partner to “get a real job”. This website covers the suit well and may give you more insight. You are being redirected...

3 Likes

Hey here, @Fisher

I see you joined us quite a while ago but you haven’t been active very much. If you are now going to be participating more on the forum, please take a moment to post an introduction in the main intro thread, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick so we can get to know you. Just click the link below,

intro3

Waiting…

I like everything which is free, besides corona

Is this still open? If yes could you pm me pls?

Sure I’d love one if you have time! I’m in need of a coming love interest spread. Can I have 2 shuffles and Letting Go by EMBRZZ is what comes to mind. I don’t mind results on here :slight_smile:

I’m way late to this party so if you’re not taking any more requests, no worries! You definitely have an overwhelming response. I appreciate people like you who take the time to share your gifts. :black_heart:

1. Coming love interest
  2. Shuffle 8 times
  3. Purple
  4. “We’re in this Together” Nine Inch Nails
  5. Can be public

Update:

Sorry about going AWOL. My body is trying to kill me. Wound up in the hospital ER and the doctors decided to postpone surgery. Original surgery day was rescheduled because of a disagreement between the surgeon and anesthesiologist regarding my fasting beverage. Damn thing is getting cut out on Wednesday and I’ll have family to care for my kids, so I’ll be catching up finally with the remaining 26 requests that came in before the cutoff. I will send the interpretations to your inboxes.

For those on the que:

• If you no longer feel the information you have fits you, PM me the updated list. (Love reading type, color, number to shuffle, and something that touches your soul).

• If you no longer want a love reading but would still like a tarot reading, PM me the type you’d like. Aeclectic has a great collection of spreads. http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=3705949#post3705949

I plan to offer new readings in the future, although I’ll set a smaller limit of readings cause – god damn.

@Lady_Eva Will you please lock this thread?

4 Likes

Damn, well take care, and rest, topic’s locked, PM me any time you want it opened. :heart_decoration:

2 Likes