Free love readings

Thank you for the feedback.

The wealth aspect is because that’s the usual suspect of the pentacle suit. However, they also cover anything really that has to do with the material realm such as career, home, business, etc. Other possibilities could be one person wanting to move in together while the other doesn’t or wanting one partner to “get a real job”. This website covers the suit well and may give you more insight. You are being redirected...

3 Likes

Hey here, @Fisher

I see you joined us quite a while ago but you haven’t been active very much. If you are now going to be participating more on the forum, please take a moment to post an introduction in the main intro thread, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick so we can get to know you. Just click the link below,

intro3

Waiting…

I like everything which is free, besides corona

Is this still open? If yes could you pm me pls?

Sure I’d love one if you have time! I’m in need of a coming love interest spread. Can I have 2 shuffles and Letting Go by EMBRZZ is what comes to mind. I don’t mind results on here :slight_smile:

I’m way late to this party so if you’re not taking any more requests, no worries! You definitely have an overwhelming response. I appreciate people like you who take the time to share your gifts. :black_heart:

1. Coming love interest
  2. Shuffle 8 times
  3. Purple
  4. “We’re in this Together” Nine Inch Nails
  5. Can be public

Update:

Sorry about going AWOL. My body is trying to kill me. Wound up in the hospital ER and the doctors decided to postpone surgery. Original surgery day was rescheduled because of a disagreement between the surgeon and anesthesiologist regarding my fasting beverage. Damn thing is getting cut out on Wednesday and I’ll have family to care for my kids, so I’ll be catching up finally with the remaining 26 requests that came in before the cutoff. I will send the interpretations to your inboxes.

For those on the que:

• If you no longer feel the information you have fits you, PM me the updated list. (Love reading type, color, number to shuffle, and something that touches your soul).

• If you no longer want a love reading but would still like a tarot reading, PM me the type you’d like. Aeclectic has a great collection of spreads. http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=3705949#post3705949

I plan to offer new readings in the future, although I’ll set a smaller limit of readings cause – god damn.

@Lady_Eva Will you please lock this thread?

4 Likes

Damn, well take care, and rest, topic’s locked, PM me any time you want it opened. :heart_decoration:

2 Likes