Free group black light alchemy ritual

Interesting

1 Like

I’d open the Sigil and I’ll be doing the Rite at 11PMEST

That’s all you will need :metal:t2:

7 Likes

Welcome back @LTheAlchemist and congratulations for your new Author status here on the forums. :smiley:

Thanks for doing this, awesome stuff! I’ll be there for sure. :partying_face:

3 Likes

Absolutely and thank you so very much! What a wonderful journey it’s been.

You’ll love this rite, it’s going to be powerful for sure :pirate_flag:

3 Likes

So please help me to understand a little better. I am to do this on April 6th, and ONLY April 6th? What if I was to do so beforehand? Will it be ineffective?

1 Like

It’s on the 8th not the 6th.

It’s up to you, but having the sigil with blood on it night of the ritual will bring that current of energy to you more effectively, then next morning burn sigil or hold onto it for as long as you like.

(I have a a sigil with my blood on it for more than 2 years now) :metal:t2:

5 Likes

There is an incorrect date on the video description. I was confused how I got April 6th… Now I can see what happened. Thank you. Looking forward to this.

1 Like

I’m going to participate in this ritual for sure!

Is this the only sigil?

4 Likes

I want to do this too! Should I have a specific petition in mind? I will have to check for the time difference since I live in Greece

2 Likes

Yes! Thank you for posting this :metal:t2:

1 Like

It can be broad but if there are any skills or traits you desire to sharpen that would be most appropriate !

2 Likes

I am so fucking in for this one! I have just been wanting to get a free ritual and then I come across this. I have done some minor workings with Azazel recentily, including my first evocation using smoke.

This ritual popping up right now is a perfect response to what I have asked for.

Congrats to your new author status. You’re proof that one can go from fan and admirer to part of the pack.

Are you gonna draw from the current that goes through all planes, mentioned by Azazel in the Book of Azazel? I don’t know about the structure of this group ritual but I feel like it might be a great addition to this magical blast.

I have coined a Demonic Incantation to acces, connect to and draw from this current. Though I had to post it in a journal format as an exception by the Mods since I don’t fulfull the 90 day activity requirement to post channelled content.

If you are interested in using it, tell me and I’ll post the link to my journal in here.

Thank you for doing this for free, I am so happy to be part of this :slight_smile: :black_heart:

Edit: Just today I have considered to make a Demonic Incantation to create Soul Contracts with one’s self that overwrites those Soul Contracts that conflict with it. Main intent was to inscribe something into my Akashic Records that will increase my discipline. And now you just show up and be all like “Oh yeah this will remove ALL Soul Contracts that hinder you on your goals”. Fuck, what just happend, I feel infernally favoured :black_heart:

4 Likes

Thankyou

1 Like

Can i use semen rather than bood i have childhood trauma of blades as i got pinched really bad, i consider you guys really bold how you just pick up large hot blades and cut your skin without even second thought if you are aiming correctly or not. Maybe i am overthinking it or maybe just use sigil without blood on it

1 Like

Search for medical lancets. Look at the images. You put this into your thumb.

I used to cut myself so I do it slowly to be conscious with it and to prevent the adrenaline rush to some degree. Don’t knkw if thats for you.

They don’t really just. Just a tiny, uncomfortable stingy feeling.

You don’t need to spill oceans of blood with a dagger to offer blood. Gesture counts, not tools used or quantity given.

Although sometimes spirits demand more blood. Won’t be the case this time from what I can tell.

Seemen should be fine too in general but I’d recommend you to rely on the authors recommendations. He doesn’t just recommend blood :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I appreciate the kind words and happy this came to you at the perfect time! I have a few currents of energy that will pass thru all that desire to join in on this ritual. The Blue Light Fire of Olympus will burn within the practitioner and become absolute beast at the desired traits and talents they wanna sharpen. Especially if they have the sigil open next to them that night.

You can DM me that and ill take a look into it!

Yes, For’tash is great to help remove those contracts. All the combo of these spirits together plus the fire that was created by all the spirits in the course will be one you dont wanna miss!

3 Likes

If you dont feel comfortable doing that you absolute do not have to. Do what you’d like! Doing it your way will do the exact same thing.

You only have to do that to add more power to the group rite!

2 Likes

I am in for sure…thank you

Pf alright :joy::joy:

Not even two weeks ago I’ve asked For’tash to help me remove all obstacles from my path.

Wanna tell exactly which entities are involved in this great grand rite?

The more you talk about it, the more synchronictic connections I see to my workings of the past 6 months.

I’d love to discover more about this :fire::crown::black_heart::four_leaf_clover::milky_way:

1 Like

At that time it will be 830 in the morning in my country, and i will be leaving for office. So during that time i should keep sigil with me all the time or leaving it at home will also do the work

2 Likes