Free energy for anyone who wants it ⚡️

I am willing to give a certain amount of people free energy. I can give you a kind of energy from anyone of my chakras to any of your chakras. Example:I can give my core energy to your third eye chakra. I can also give you a certain kind of energy example: sexual energy, euphoric energy, love energy. Just about any energy you can think of. I can give you a sense of well-being I can give you a sense of calmness. I also can invert any kind of energy you already have in you. It would probably be best for me to invert any type of negative energy. Let me know if you want me to give you any kind of energy and it’s all free! Let me know when your in a meditative state and make sure to meditate on the energy and ground the energy.

9 Likes
1 Like

Above you can read the feedback in the previous post and see what others have felt when I gave them energy in the comments I made a new post because the previous one was blocked but now I’m allowed to post it again

1 Like

Oh my… I would really appreciate this! I’ve been feeling really low, dealing with ptsd and got triggered last night, was shaking uncontrollably. Woke up feeling exhausted and drained from it

2 Likes

Ok no problem what kind of energy would you like @Cleocat

1 Like

Honestly, just want to feel “ok” and calm,forgive and forget and unaffected :woman_facepalming:t2:

Ok I’ll give you a sense of calmness and a sense that everything is ok just get into a meditative state and let me know when you ready the key is to remain relaxed @Cleocat

1 Like

Ok,settling in…almost ready

1 Like
Ok

So listen… as I went in to meditation I felt more than a tingling sensation in my right foot moving all the way up, I gave into it and allowed for a bit, then baby woke up and heard scratching on the wall and baby wall decor fell off and now I’m just freaked out :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

So that is possibly a demon trying to get in touch with you, nothing to worry about it could be satan or Lucifer too the tingly feeling is usually a demons presence they activate your kundalini which is what that probably is

1 Like

Have you worked with any type of entity recently if so I’d try to see what they have to say it could be important

1 Like

Great, the letter S fell off the wall …

That would be highly appreciated, can I pm you please?

Yes you can

1 Like

I’m not sure what getting energy from you could do. Also I’m struggling at meditation and being able to communicate with spirits. I think I’m going through my kundalini awakening at 36 years old and possibly have a lot of blockages due to doubt in the metaphysical world for my whole life until now.

3 Likes

Invert a negative energy… Perhaps there is one spoiling my rituals/spells and prayers. It may be that I struggle to detach from result, or “obstructing” thoughts.

1 Like

I’m interested

1 Like

Just let me know how you want the energy given to you

Could you give me anything to help clear away my awakening blockages so I can open my third eye and progress on this new found path?

1 Like