Free energy for anyone who wants it ⚡️

@Asorotiath I think you are the best person to answer which would be the best way to do that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can open your third eye and give it some of my core energy too to empower it I’m although not as good at sensing blockages in people but I can do my best to dissolve any blockages so it may work

1 Like

Well eternity I think you’d enjoy some core energy and a sense of well being

Ok so I’m pretty poor at meditation, what would be the easiest method for me to meditate one the energy? I’m also not sure what grounding it means?

1 Like

Narrowing the “field”, an energy to be inverted may be what inside and around me opposes to an economic welfare (in fact some of the spells etc. were about that).

1 Like

Well I would start by tensening your whole body then relaxing it it makes you much more relaxed then you can try to be aware of everything while quieting your thoughts you should be somewhat in a theta-gamma sync by then and to ground energies I would visualize and feel roots from the bottom of your feet going into the earth as far the core of the earth and feel any negative energy going into the earth and bring the positive pure energy of the earth going from the roots into your body into your whole being

1 Like

@Nephenthe

1 Like

So are you wanting me to invert an energy in you if so what kind of energy are you feeling you want inverted

Perfect, I think I can follow those steps. Please tell me when I should start

Ok and wait until you get the energy to ground it but I can at any time when your ready

1 Like

@Nephenthe

1 Like

Hey, I see you’re getting a ton of requests right now but if you get a chance, I’d like to receive some core energy for opening my third eye. Thank you!

1 Like

I am ready now

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like

Ok done you might feel it but if not it’s ok let me and other people know how it felt if you felt anything

1 Like

Let me know when your ready and in a meditative state!

Yeah I’m hopping into my meditation chair. I’m ready in the next minute. :pray:

1 Like

I thought about it; so, that “generic dissolution” of blockages would be fine :slight_smile: , since it may be either that, for example, I need an uncrossing or there is a contradiction in myself.

1 Like

Can I get some energy too? Some calmness energy or Inverting negative energy would be appreciated. :slightly_smiling_face::pray:

FYI Last night I worked with some demons and an angel if that information helps.

1 Like

Ok I shall try to unblock any blockages in your main chakras haven’t had much practice but I think I know how to and I can also open your chakras which is basically the same thing

1 Like