Franz Bardon Step 8 and The Practice of Magical Evocation

there are a lot of systems and they each have their merits. The bigger question would be which system connects with you starting out. Figure that out and drink deep. Old lesson i learned is intensity beats ex-tensity every time.

Find a system that looks like you could put in the foundation work for then if after you have that foundation if you feel the pull to branch out into currents do it. But build the foundation first it can seem time consuming and tedious but it is worth it. Regardless of what you build without a good foundation the structure will collapse in time. So make your foundation STRONG.

4 Likes

You’re welcome. I’m always willing to help a fellow brother or sister in magick.

1 Like

Do you remember which video this is? I’ve searched thru a lot of his videos on youtube so far but haven’t found it yet.

1 Like

I began reading this book. Franz Bardon truley is a MASTER.

3 Likes

For over 20 years now, I’ve used and trained in the development of ALL (3) Books now! I have had great success! But it didn’t go easy at first. I later discovered, when training to use the works of Dr. Frazn Bardon that, there were some hidden codes in his work, especially in the first book IIH! And that some of the work was indeed over cryptic in a system of BELIEFS as many so called (RIGHT HAND PATH) Adepts were. But this was only to keep out the nut jobs, and force those whom had no passion or fortitude to put in the time without making any PACTS!
But, what I can tell you is this. once you make up to Step (8) it really does matter if you need any SPIRIT for that time on to do your “BIDDING” once one master the powers of the Fluids energies, and the Currents in which ALL entities are controlled by and that a FACT! Once you capable of creating the (Electro- Magnetic Orb) it will be your PERMANENT and Complete Halo of Orb of Power stationary over your head for life drawing power out of the Akashic realm, the dark energy of the GODS!

Understand, This is the real hidden secret of what the Egyptians Gods & Goddess had just above their heads! And moreover, it was the root of their Raw or (RA POWER) source with out end. When this is done, you will be in the GOD STATE! And all the spirit world will known it, and that’s a fact. Knowledge will be freely given, your on the same playing field now. I know this personally, anything that anyone else could of done, may have done, can do or even had done, will past away and you will lose the trill of Other Occult Books after this happens. You now will have the power, to became a walking mystical Grimoire. Be warned you will have be careful for that moment on! And you will be watched from the moment you show promise!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @OLYMPUS. Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

1 Like

This so called “NEGATIVE ENTITIES” are what really should be termed as, (SINISTER BEINGS) that are of a roe violate nature toward humans, or what I can as, “Gangster” mindsets of the dark aspect of roe beings. This is what he real meant in this specific notion. I have encounter these particular spirit many times as some are wondering various realms.

Some are old ancient spirit of lost civilizations which once walked the earth, 3, to "400,000,000,00 million years ago! Moreover, these spirit beings can’t be subject to Reincarnation into the human race due to their destructive harmful nature to humanity. Some of these type dark lords, were GIANTS, as high as 30 to 40 stories or even higher!
Many are chained down in the underworld, and have no real a legion to order! Furthermore, most just want to be freed, and are hell damn bent, on the total and complete absolute destruction of ALL LIFE no matter where it is!

3 Likes

Hello Olympus, English is not my first language, I am still studying, I do not understand well when reading and translating your message, could you explain your answer please, thank you very much

As I understood … when you get to step 8 is it important or useful to make a pact?

So, when you get to Step 8, the "moral" that Bardon demands is not that important?

The use of the electromagnetic sphere is more free?

Thanks for answering
:v:

Greeting once again Arnold.
As to your specific question on (Step 8) No you don’t have to make any pacts at all! Look, once you have reach this level, you would have your on powers and can generate or even, draw down the fluid energies which are MANIFESTED from out of your own Cosmic force, which is now build into the Astral & Akaskic Realm through your practise & your training!

You now will have the power, to draw power for these realms to control the very force used by the same spirit entitles, demon, angels, or other Gods and Goddesses use throughout TIME & SPACE! That right! Use the same energy it take to make a pact or cast a SPELL! Since I’ve be through the whole work, I can tell you, I have not once, had to MAKE A PACT! Once these spirits and or any entity, know what you have mastered, it pull the Damn covers off any hidden agendas, you are now compilable to use the Full Raw Powers in any realm without have it given to you! They will fear that and wonder after you achievements.

Also, you will be able to access you past incarnation once you reach this level, and become fully awaking and conscious of things you never know before. Moreover, you will have inside knowledge that will come to you from out of the Akashic Realm, it amazing. Spirits will volunteer spirits and other powerful beings will give information to you without you asking, just to have a conversation with you, it is a FACT!

5 Likes

The power that a magician can obtain with the Bardon system is incredible, but due to so many “threats” that I read from several bardonist, I believed that little or no freedom could have the magician when using his power at will.

Thank you very much for responding Olympus, and sorry for not understanding the first, I’m learning English, I’m new to the language as well as magic :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Arnold, I hope you doing well in you endeavour in the IIH work.
As to the work of (The IIH ) and the statement made in his information. Please understand, this information is re-edited and profoundly predispose to Hindu Principles, which was the case in the personal development of Dr. Bardon under Hindu Masters… Moreover, When Dr. Bardon created this work it was based on the original books of the Egyptians Emerald Tables of the (Kemetic Science,) in the realm of spirit soul ALCHEMY.

Furthermore, what I discovered in by many trials and errors, were to only keep to things you can control in your personal and spiritual life! This is what the so called (Soul Mirror) is real about. it about you and what you do, and how you believe about your self, and spirituality.

You see, I can only do what I can, to keep my heart and mind together, to ennoble my character, it is only based on my works with in the (the Steps) up (8). You see, Dr. Bardon statement were only to keep ones mentally, spiritually and physically active for the steps ONLY no matter how long it take you to reach each level in those steps!

As to the Akashic realm, when you make it pass the first step, which in it self, is the Akashic realm, you have successfully cast you first SPELL with in your own Microcosm. So in a sense, you have used the steps to cast a (COSMIC LEVEL SPELL) upon your self! This is what the step are, a master cosmic spell.

Each one of the steps are to connect your physical, mental, and spiritual bodies as one unfired body of magic, which is the complete alchemy of fluid energies of the four (4) elements, magnetic and electrical forces, of divine currents made in ALL MAGIC FORMS! This is in both masculine and feminine principals
That been said, I will be making videos on the IIH and my success I’ve had! And yes one more thing, you can use it to help your self, or it useless even studying the work and putting in the time. The publisher did this to prohibit the users from using the information. Also, there are some MAJOR ERRORS in the work, as relation to the finger position of the hands, and how the element are formulated by this method.

And finally, there is one pillar of power, it’s not light of dark, this stuff was made up and created by the CHURCH OF ROME to control the mind of users so that they, could believe in the works of the Devil & and Divine angles, and good and evil, light and dark magicians “EST.”

This was only to make them the only source to power! So what we have is PACT MAKING in our time. Look, don’t get me wrong on this, it easier for some then it is for others, to choose a path of lease resistance! But, what I’ll say is, I keep what I made or shall make! And pay no a legions to any spirit, but only to gain hidden knowledge by them when I summon them.

THE SECOND BOOK 

Now as to his second book, some of the spirits are in code, due to the dirty Publishers company changing the context of what the spirits are. For example, many of the Saturn spirits and Mars Entities and mixed up with each other. and some of the seal or not in connection to the pages linking them to the specific (spirit entities,) I have found many errors like this in the second book. and had spend mush time in the 1990’s re working this and finding the particular coding in connection to the spirits in the book. And finally, once you make to the (8th step,) you can create a “Cosmic Orb” emanating for out of your body directly for out of your AURA, YOU WILL NO LONG NEED TO DRAW CIRCLES ON THE GROUND EVER AGAIN, you just speak a word of command, and a Power Orb Manifest from coming out of you own aura!. I have found this quick and very effective when cast a Circle of Power without wasting time, I can than move on into any ritual magic, any where any place, any time!

Also, you can open any portal at willm to any realm without the need of special instruction, all you need is the spirit entity seal, and speak your on (Words of Power) for out of the Akashic realm, and open up the gateway to that world that you will have control over! So this so called DOGMA about (Light of Dark,) mean absolutely nothing, it all theatricals for the 1960’s and word play, so many can were all BLACK, and that’s what the Church, and other religion wants, you identifying your self by a titles they give you 2000 thousand year ago! So in a sense, many practise this form of magic system, and not aware that the CHURCH IN ROME, has a back door deal with all the entities in all cult groups before they were ever formed. This is why, they don’t care of these other magic system, or cult groups, because they form them, and created them to control the masses in magic. peace.

3 Likes

Wow, thank you very much, your answer helps me a lot … I left a little confused certain statements about the “moral” that some bardonist explained, because the reality did not fit with their “dogma”

You are great :v:

Why thank you Arnold.

1 Like

You say that you are going to make videos.
Do you mean on a youtube channel?
Also, have you done any direct work with the spirits from Bardons Grimoire(the second book) specifically the spirits from the zone girdling the earth like Siges, Kirek, or Lilitha(aspect of Lilith?)
If so, did you find their sigils to be accurate?
Thanks for any input you give :slight_smile:

I want to see those videos :v:

1 Like

Hey MysticNick, some of the the entities in the second book are NOT ACCURATE! However, this was done by the publication company during the reprinted version after Dr. Franz Bardon Death. And may I add many of the same entities some were all mixed up with other spirit for many other Occult books which were from some private collection with in certain Occult Polish Groups. And also, many of the spirits with in code to decode them! Many of these entities which I did work with out of the 360 spirits, many of them can be found in (“The Book Abramelin Magic Squares.”)

Also, many of these spirit are in German, and some are just old Star Constellation or some form of positions in which governed the specific location of other entities under that particular star system, for example, the star system “ORIN” or REGULUS, which with more research, revels the many names of spirits under that specific Stars Constellation, As you can see, This is real DAMN OLD SCHOOL STUFF they used in many magical cult groups. And there was some things that either the followers or family of Dr. Bardon to keep out of, or wanted to hide for the general public. And based on my research back than in the 90’s when I was attempting to use this same entities, I was in a old Franz Bardon group when their was only Yahoo at the time. Moreover, during my occult research into Bardon work, I came across the codes I was looking for, to “DECODE” if you will these 360 entities! So that been said, your in luck, and here is this research on "THE DECODES OF THE SPIRITS!) HAPPY NEW YEARS!

“Emil Stejnar, a well known Austrian Bardonist, discovered that Bardon used a simple cipher when communicating angel names to his friends. Unfortunately Franz Bardon died before his German publisher (Hermann Bauer in Freiburg) could be told of this cipher alphabet.”

(Richard Orion Tschudi; slightly edited by PA)

When Mr. Stejnar worked with the moon and sun sphere, he realized, that the spirits of the moon sphere are the same as told in old grimoirs (e.g. Agrippa), that the genii of the sun sphere correspond to the names of fixed stars, and that the spirits of the zone girdling the earth are identical with the spirits described by “Abramelin the Mage”.

The Cipher Alphabet:

This cipher alphabet was used by Franz Bardon to communicate spirit names to his
students and friends.

A = E         F = V       LH = SCH    R = T        V = D
  B = R         G = W      M = L          S = N        W = P
  CH = H      I = O        N = G          T = B         Y = J
  D = M       K = Z        O = U          TZ = K      ZH = CH
  E = A         L = S         P = F          U = I          Z = C

Renaming the spirits of the sun sphere = Fixed Stars:

In Bardon’s book the first genius of the Sun Sphere is called: EMNASUT. Using the above cipher Emnasut translates to: ALGENIB which is a fixed star in the sign of Aries.

The second angel of the Sun Sphere is LUBECH which translates to SIRAH, also a Fixed Star.

The 3. Sun Angel according to Bardon is TERAS which deciphered means BATEN also in the sign of Aries. etc. etc.

Stejnar: "The fixed stars are not the actual names of the sun sphere angels, they only serve to calculate the best time to contact these spirits.

The complete renaming list of the sun genii: (Source: Schutzengelbuch by Mr. Stenjar)

Name of genius in Bardon’s PME: Corresponds to fixed star:
1. EMNASUT ALGENIB
2. LUBECH SIRRAH
3. TERAS RATEM KAITOS
4. DUBEZH MIRACH
5. AMSER EL NATH
6. EMEDETZ ALAMAK
7. KESBETZ ZAURAK
8. EMAYISA ALKYONE
9. EMVETAS ALDEBARAN
10. BUNAM RIGEL
11. SERYTZ NATH
12. WYBIOL PROPUS
13. LUBUYIL SIRIUS
14. GELER WASAT
15. WYBITZIS PROCYON
16. WYBALAP PRÄSEPE
17. TZIZHET KOCHAB
18. DABETZ MERAK
19. BANAMOL REGULUS
20. EMUYIR ALIOTH
21. DUBEK MIZAR
22. EMTZEL ALKOR
23. TASAR BENET
24. FUSRADU VINDEMIATRIX
25. FIRUL BOOTIS
26. EBYTZYRIL ARCTURUS
27. LOHMTAB SCHALE
28. TZYBAYOL KREUZ
29. GENA WAAGE
30. KASREYOBU ZENTAURI
31. ETZYBETH AKRAB
32. BALEM RAS ALGETHI
33. BELEMCHE RASAL HAGUE
34. ARESUT ETAMIN
35. TINAS BOGEN
36. GANE WEGA
37. EMTUB ALBIRIO
38. ERAB ATAIR
39. TYBOLYR BRUST
40. CHYBIS HORN
41. SELHUBE SAD NASCHIRA
42. LEVUM SADALMELEK
43. VASAT DENEB
44. EZHABSAB ACHERNAR
45. DEBYTZET MARKAB

Tim Scott ([email protected]) did a computer check to verify Stejnar’s findings:

I wrote a little program to decode all those star names and ran it against the names in PME. I then compared the list to a list of fixed stars from a book called “The Fixed Stars and Constellations in Astrology.” I think you may find it interesting.

I took the Bardon sphere being names (column 1) and decoded them using the table above. I then tried to find the name in Robson’s “The Fixed Stars and Constellations in Astrology”. As you can see it is crystal clear that many of the names correspond, some even exactly. The differences may be attributable to (a) mistakes, (b) different spelling of star names from German to English, (c) bodies not listed in Robson (I think some of the names below are familiar, but I don’t have my good astronomical reference handy at the moment.) The longitudes are given as Sign: Degree (Aries=1, Taurus=2, etc.). I added 1 degree to the 1920 position given. You will notice that they are roughly in order around the zodiac.

Per Bardon            Decoded                Remarks                                      Sign:Degree
  EMNASUT          ALGENIB              ALGENIB                                   1 : 09
  LUBECH              SIRAH                   SIRACH ?
  TERAS                 BATEN                  BATEM KAITOS                      1 : 22
  DUBEZH             MIRACH                MIRACH                                   2 : 01
  AMSER               ELNAT                   probably EL NATH
  EMEDETZ           ALAMAK              ALAMAK                                  2 : 14
  KESBETZ            ZANRAK
  EMAYISA          ALEJONE               ALCYONE ?                             3 : 00
  EMVETAS          ALDABEN             ALDEBAREN ?                         3 : 01
  BUNAM             RIGEL                     RIGEL
  SERYTZ             NATJK
  WYBIOL            PJROUS
  LUBUYIL           SIRIJOS                  SIRIUS                                     4 : 14
  GELER               WASAT                  WASAT                                    4 : 18
  WYBITZIS         PJROKON             PROCYON ?                            4 : 25
  WYBALAP        PJRESEF                PRAESAEPE ???                       5 : 07
  TZIZHET            KOCHAB               KOCHAB
  DABETZ             MERAK
  BANAMOL       REGELUS               REGULUS                                 6 : 00
  EMUYIR            ALIJOT
  DUBEK              MIZAR                   MIZAR
  EMTZEL            ALKAS
  TASAR              BENET
  FUSRADU        YINTEMI
  FIRUL               VOTIS
  EBYTZYRIL     ARJKJTOS              ARCTURUS ?                           7 : 24
  LOHMTAB       SCHULBER
  TZYBAYOL     KJREJUS
  GENA               WAGE                     WEGA/VEGA ?
  KASREYOBU  ZENTAJURI            ALPHA CENTAURI ?
  ETZYBETH       AKJRAB
  BALEM             RESAL
  BELEMCHE     RASALHA              SEEMS LIKELY TO BE
                                                             RASALHAGUE                       9 : 22
  ARESUT
  TINAS
  GANE
  EMTUB
  ERAB
  TYBOLYR
  CHYBIS
  SELHUBE
  LEVUM
  VASAT
  EZHABSAB
  DEBYTZET       MARJKAB              MARKAB ?                           12 : 23

Renaming the spirits of the moon sphere:

According to Mr. Stejnar the spirits of the moon sphere are the same as the names of the moon stations:

(Source: Agrippa von Nettesheim “Occulta Philosophia”. Name of the moon stations:
book 2, chapter 33 and 46; angel names: book 3, chapter 24. [The angel names are
cited according to Stejnar. The edition of Agrippa’s “Occulta Theosophia” in my
possession gives different angel names. PA])

The 360 spirits of the Earth Zone:

Most interesting is Mr. Stejnar’s finding, that all 360 spirits of the “earth girdling zone” have been mentioned also by Abramelin the Mage as given in the German edition by Peter Hammer 1725.

They are ordered by Bardon in a different way: he gives the spirit from the first to the 30th degree of every zodiacal sign. On the other hand, Abramelin gives the spirits of the first degree of every zodiacal sign, then of the 2nd degree of every zodiacal sign, then of the 3rd degree and so on.

Stejnar details that Abramelin’s method has some advantages because the spirits of the same degree of all zodiacal signs are somewhat related to each other. The first and second degrees of every zodiacal sign are for example “positively electric” and all spirits of these first two degrees are working with the “Electric Fluid” and are related to the development of faculties like creativity, personality and power. The 9th, 10th, 19th, 20th, 29th and 30th degrees of all zodiacal signs are related to the element of water and the “Magnetic Fluid”.

(Source of the following spirits: Abramelin the Mage, edition by Peter Hammer, Köln am Rhein, 1725.)

P.S YOU CAN GO TO THIS OLD WEBSITE TO CONFIRM THESE CODE, IT STILL AROUND AND HAVING CHANGE IN 24 YEARS, PEACE TO.

9 Likes

Wow!! Thank you!

I’ve heard of Stejnar’s theories about the Bardon’s grimoire, but didn’t know what to make of them because I’ve heard of other magicians being able to contact the spirits w/ no problem using just the sigils from the book regardless of what their real names are.

So are the sigils of the Sun and Moon “spirits” then for the spirits(which we don’t know the names of) or the stars, to get access to the spirits?

Also it’s funny how Bardon states that he only lists the positive spirits and no negative ones in the book, yet the Zone girdling the earth spirits are considered demons from Abramelin’s book.

Interesting…So, have you been able to contact or work with any of these spirits with this information then?

If so, were they as powerful in their abilities as Bardon leads on? It doesn’t make sense for him to make up their abilities and powers seeing’s how he is so forthcoming and matter of fact in his hermetics book.

1 Like

Greeting MysticNick,
Am happy that you like the information, I hope it will help if need be. And as to your question relating to having ever summon any of the BEINGS in the 2nd book, yes I have over the last 20 years!
And I said this, many of the spirit beings I had summoned, are indeed very powerful. Also, many of them will gage you on the questions about their service to your cause and specific ANALOG of their power and world. I’ve found that, many of them are on some form of ancient frequency as to how your mind will and can receive their insights if and when they manifest. As some of the spirits are crypt when talking with them, do to the fact, they WILL check out your levels and motives as to if you really need certain types of knowledge! Many of them, are higher level entities, forthcoming on some things, and not on all, and it’s a very good reason for this!

For example, I contacted these spirits, “VEHUISH, AMUTHN & ORAMUS,” as to the various marking on the seal, which deals with the particular being Qabalistic letters which were on their particular seal. These so called letters as I found out later by these spirits entities, are used internally with in the very (Spirit frequencies,) as they are gaged by the letters on the Seal it self, and work completely different, as they only work in the in the “Akashic realm first, before they can manifest into our world” Also, this is only because, they have to be directly place into this realm during the early development phase of the work first, in order for them ever manifest into the astral & than the “Physical plane!” And yes I have use them.

Moreover, let me be very clear with this statement hereafter;- these spirits beings, and many like them, “WILL NOT” revel this type of knowledge if they have already determine before you summon any one of them, your not capable to move energies of the base elements and fluids around, nor control these forces at “WILL.” Furthermore, if for this reason, they determine that your not ready, you WANT GET what you seek for, not until they know you have reached a certain phase in your maturity in magic! Yes it’s old school stuff, I found, that there are Spiritual Guardians on this work, as to why many people have some block in the learning these steps! Once you become good in proficiency in the steps, you can soon speak words of power into your aura, and take on you GOD suite of magic WILL, manifested and emanating out of your own AURA!
I said this because, “THEY” will test you to know beforehand of your phase of development as you move through the steps, and they do will know! You will not get the Key frequency to control the forming of these forces at WILL, this a fact!
That been said, when I first started, I have (10) damn journals of failure before I found the errors, in my work! You must tailor make these steps on the realm of fantasy and imagination with in the mind first, just like a small CHILD to get them to work for you in the Astral and Akashic realm.

Now, as to the spirits in this second book, many of them will not for some reason, violate this RULE I have give here. Yes, it’s real OLD SCHOOL STUFF, and some of the spirits are highly “Elevated ancient masters” out of other realms not of earth, and you will soon see this for your self if you continual on this particular path. Their are many other beings in the book I, have contacted, And many are not of this REALM, or of other pass faiths and cult religions of our world!

In closing, once you reach between (5 & the 7th Step,) you may began getting open visitation spiritual inspirational insight by guides which are assigned to the work of Dr. Bardon. And 'O, if your looking for the negative __ beings if these spirits in this book, they can be summon, by PORTAL MAGIC! Once you learned this secret, you can simply formulate words of power to form what CALLED, “Orbium Supremium” all around you with coming from your aura. Further, you will take on and emanate your own true GOD FORM, base on what you have develop in the training, this is the real and true meaning of the so called MAGIC CIRCLE!

You see, by developing this, it will end the need and or use of drawing 'Circles on the ground, or doing a middle pillar ritual, or any of the so called elementary rites of the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram rituals “est” point BLANK period! This will speed up the time factor in magical evocations and other advance rituals. I have learn as other to achieve this as you will are make have.

Hey, once you began opening portals of various realms, understand, you have direct and complete access to that spirit plan, and the entities you wish to summon from out of that particular realm!
Understand me when I state this… "This means, you can be anywhere, and speak your words of power to form your “Comic Circle” without all the (“Damn so called ritual equipment!) All you need, is your summoning and the specific seal with a journal to record in! You can just at “Will,” at any place or time, use words of power from that time on to do any ritual or rituals of any kind, no matter the book of magic or it’s drawn circles that’s in the book.
Look. Once you develop your true GOD suite” of magic, you can just WILL it to manifested and emanating out of you own “AURA field,” which is the real true so called "Circle of POWER! Well, sincerely hope that I stated something they will help you. peace to you my Brother in Magic.

5 Likes

Really interesting way you have to explain things about Bardon system!
Can you write a walkthrough on Bardon system as many other so called Bardon “walkthroughs” and “Commentaries” are taken down or their authors deleted them except William and Clark.
I am asking this because I have difficulties with first step with soul mirror as what is bad or good? As it depends person to person? And how to balance your good and bad traits with elements? And how to observe your thoughts as mine doesn’t flow at all and I find myself deliberately thinking them or sometimes there are images and not thoughts in the form of chatter and third one like charging food and water makes feel something missing!

What after Bardons third tarot card or Book? How to master the remaining major and minor aracanna?

And can we really use bardons magic as we like freely like cursing, Killing someone, Getting laid etc which usually magician have a real big soft corner for (Most of em) or you will be judged and Have some sort of Heaven or Hell system where good deeds will be paid Greatly and Bad deeds will be punished etc

I am asking as many spirits on Bardons second book can give magician knowledge about time manipulation, Shapeshifting?,space manipulation, materialisation, Age reversal, rejuvenation, invisibility. Upto what extent we can use it freely?
Can we shapeshift into another human if we want?
Can we explore other timelines and alternate universes?
Can we live in past or future?
And just Go extreme with these things because that’s real GodHood in my opinion. The freedom to everything, Time, Death, Body everything!!

And about that portal thing made me think about something, Are there other dimensions like there are different spirit dimensions?

Sorry if I asked too much, I am new to magic (and English as well)
There hasn’t been a single Good piece of information that you can use really! And you have to waste your time reading and listening to occult lunatics and their verbal diahreah in the form of weird theories and rituals

@MysticNick and @anon47923162
Can you Guys answer some questions of mine as well?
Asking because I find both of you guys posts and replies helpful and coming from someone who really practice magic

2 Likes

Do you think his strict guidelines need to be upheld to use his work or do you thing its possible to adapt his workings to your own personal path?
I always felt going down a path that someone else laid out without having your own say or modifications seems off… not wrong or bad just feel almost any path should be able to have experimentation and etc. Of course that is just my thought process and I’m unsure if it holds up but just wanted some insight.

1 Like