Found this place by accident but now how do I make an instagram model fall in love with me?

Hi so I am completely new and found this place by accident.

But I might as well ask how do I make an instagram model that doesn’t even know I exist fall in love with me and want to have sex with me?

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Please take a moment to introduce yourself:

handIntro

1 Like

you can ask belial with asmodeus

i believe this can make your will happen

2 Likes

Ain’t gonna happen. There’s this little thing called your Sphere of Influence. It doesn’t matter what spirits you work with, if she is not in your sphere, and by your description she’s not if she doesn’t know you exist, the probability is very, very, very low.

There are advanced magicians capable of doing things like that, as they have learned to extend their Sphere of Influence over the entire globe, but you sound like a complete beginner.

Work on banging the girl next door first, instead of trying to land some internet hottie who is out of your league.

It’s like the people who want to use magick to get a million dollars, but can’t even manifest $10. You need to learn to walk before you run.

17 Likes

agreed a lot!
and sphere of infualnce?? sounds interesting defenetly need to research it!

1 Like

The Sphere of Influence is a term from the Law of Attraction and Manifestation literature. Essentially, it boils down to what you believe is possible for you. If you are living in a cardboard box in an alley, enchanting for a million dollars won’t get you anywhere because the probability of it happening is too low and it is very difficult for you to actually picture yourself with that much money. However, enchanting for a bed in a shelter, and welfare benefits, is well within your sphere and so is highly probable to happen. You slowly, bit by bit, extend your sphere so that it encompasses more and more.

Casting a love spell while you are living in your mom’s basement, and fantasizing over an internet model, isn’t going to accomplish much. It’s the equivalent of enchanting to win the lottery without buying a ticket.

9 Likes

This.
Magick doesn’t just “poof” get you what you want without any work. You want that unobtainable Ming Vase (because shes not a person to you) you need to be able to pay for it. Start looking at this site and studying to learn the basics and how to actually use magick and how to properly communicate with Spirits.

I dislike people like OP but Magick is Neutral so if you put in the work you can get what you want, but again put in the work.

6 Likes

Or not having the first understanding of how to manage or invest money lol.

4 Likes

thank you for the explaination!

1 Like

While I think it’s best for most people to start with smaller steps, transform your life in small ways and then look for the signs (sometimes subtle) that the spell was a success, and then build your confidence from there and become more powerful with what you know you can do. I don’t like to emphasize on it too much because some people might have a rare gift of being able to do these things very naturally. Just my two cents, I’m not the most experienced though.

1 Like

I’m not the expert on this but you can start by seeing if she has a conversation with you, and evoke a demon such as Zepar to help you with what to say. See if you get an obviously positive response. I mean, what darkest knight is saying is excellent advice as always, I just don’t see the harm in trying

1 Like

Though I should also add it is probably better to invest the energy on a closer girl (like Darkestknight mentioned) that is a better match and easier to obtain unless you’re really dead sight on achieving this goal

Easiest solution is to go to Thailand and bang as much as you can do :clap::clap::clap:
Let’s be honest,every year there is a new and younger babe so this year’s Insta model will be less fuckable :wink: instead of running for girls try the other way around.
Fall in love with Insta babe :joy::joy: fake outside and fake inside…if you want that kind of a woman/girl in your life,be my guest.
You could be more than that and we all deserve better.
All best and be careful what you wish for :facepunch:

5 Likes

To achieve your goal you must do one thing: Become Dan Bilzerian.

6 Likes

Young is the word.
Most of these “Models” are not even legal in US standards. The wonders of Photoshop!!
Seriously though, most Modeling agencies will freely admit they use little kids and teens. When the girl hits 20 she is “too old” and discarded.

2 Likes

For me it is all fake and empty…tits,asses and pussies served for world audience.
Let’s be honest,I’m not a saint but not even a devil in flesh too :blush:
There was a testimony from one of “Insta babes”…hundreds of pictures everyday and JUST ONE GOOD and lot’s of fake smiles…take a seductive pose…c’mon…not my cup of tea.
I want a happy go lucky woman with brains=my kind of a woman(if she is easy on the eyes-i wouldn’t complain).
Ahhh modern society…all flash and no bang

4 Likes

Personally I have a thing for very reserved women but hey, maybe she is cool

Anything and everything is possible with Magick.

The only limitations in Magick are the ones you create for yourself. There is no such thing as powerful spell, and weak spell. Powerful magician and weak magician. There is only strong will or weak one. Knowledge and ignorance.

Are you willing to do whatever it takes to get what you want? Then prepare for hard work for long time. Weeks, months or more if you have to. Or as you said, work on easier goals.

The problem with some specific methods of doing magick, is believing that those methods are the only way or the correct way or the traditional “classic” way of doing Magick. This false belief could force limitations on Magick while those limitations only apply to those methods. If you invoke a demon or an angel or even a God and ask him something, and he rejects your request or it didn’t happen… then move on to another technique. Do Magick another way. Any limitations on Magick are only limitations of knowledge and will power. Nothing else.

With that said… I wouldn’t work on that goal if I were you. Not because it’s not possible or won’t happen. But because for much less effort, you could get much better results.

4 Likes

I’m presently practicing a method that I feel works best for me: requesting something to an entity over various days. This time I thought (and some authors of magick wrote the same) that I shouldn’t jump from this to another request; when (possibly) I’ll reach the first goal, the second one would be a few steps away.