Found this place by accident but now how do I make an instagram model fall in love with me?

Well to be honest i when i did my first love spell was for a girl form FB she used to work a Dancer for Disco in Majorca Spain (she was form RO)
The only thing that I manged to do for the girl was to put some of my word in her vocabulary it take hard work but it can work.
My lust for result ruined the spell i was very sad after this

1 Like

If you want this you’re going to have to work. Start with meditation.

There is nothing wrong or bad about the OP’s desire to tap Instababe’s ass.

@Specialop Models and film stars don’t look exactly the same in real life. Sometimes you won’t even recognise them if you come across them, it might turn out to be a very costly mistake but I’m all about making mistakes and learning from them. So try and you may get her. One advice is if you pay attention you will come across lots of gorgeous girls in your waking life… they are hands down better than models. Nature does photo shop to those lovely women.

2 Likes

Women are easy. Use cheque book Magick. Works every time. Alternatively, when you’re next going to a bar, etc., spend some time at an automatic teller machine. Many people who use these just shove that little bit of paper into the little bit of paper bins at most ATMs. If you search these you’re bound to find pieces of paper with a lot of money printed on these. I used to collect these slips with lots of money them and drop these (‘by mistake’) when I went to pay for my drinks. Women always pick these up and look at them. Works almost every time!

If you had no arms and no legs but a huge bank account, women would consider you to be partially disabled. And I’m not wishing to be offensive - just truthful - because this works.

Al.

7 Likes

Holy shit. Pure genius…

1 Like

Search the term dubai porta potty before deciding whether one of these superficially attractive young ladies merits your time and attention…

5 Likes

Do I even want to know what that means? :scream:

4 Likes

Probably not! :laughing:

2 Likes

:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

My Lady :man_bowing:

… how the fuck do you come about these terms? It’s not the first time you posted one of these after all. :rofl:

2 Likes

I like to chill out in various wretched hives of scum and villainy.

Among them, /pol/ - Politically Incorrect - Catalog - 4chan (this site contains highly offensive content). :laughing:

I did the research (never, literally NEVER, take anything you read on there as fact without it) and discovered it was real. :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Soooo whenever someone says not to google something I have to do it… a thirst for knowledge if you will lol and yes just wow.

I feel bad on so many levels about this.

Also it’s definitely not new I heard stories about this a decade ago before social media has just made everything common knowledge now but this is just sad.
Also after I searched that I found the mgtow dudes lol that was sad too. Some guys who are mad at women and say that we are evil and after 30 we hit “the wall” lmao.

Just no. No walls here lol and I would never be a dpp even if I was Insta-hot there’s some things you just don’t do not even for a trip in a private jet lol

2 Likes

But, are many women not far more brutal towards men, “don’t own a car, don’t own the RIGHT car, no six pack, cannot pay $$$…” :thinking:

As was said before,

The James Bond shit started this, men being greedy and thinking they could have it all (loose women for years and no babies, then a nice virgin to marry) but women have to FIX this shit - as usual! :laughing:

4 Likes

true I definitely agree women shouldn’t degrade men either or care about what he makes. It seems like the mgtow guys for the most part had experienced really gold digging cruel partners …

I had never thought of the James Bond thing but it makes sense now that you say it lol.

2 Likes