Forget the occult, I will just get a gun for power

Maybe I did tell him to

Yay!!!

The interesting thing about divination is that it can actually help open up your senses

Yeah I know, divination is the act of using your senses to pick up astral impressions, right?

Pretty much. By gazing into objects of some sort

How extacly do you gaze at something? Like what do I have to do with my eyes

Pretty much. By gazing into objects of some sort[/quote]
Take note, he may use this forum or any other forum you may be apart of involving magick to answer your questions. Another good thing to keep is the following: a book of shadows (its more of a wiccan thing but who says we can’t have one too? Hell I keep one myself, mostly because I like the idea and I’m a hereditary witch originating from both Christianity and Wicca, that is before the occult.) Often abbreviated bos. A journal, to keep track of what spirits say and your progress as a practitioner. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me

Yeah true, spirits have to be creative when communicating with us, he might just be using yall to talk to me until I can speak with him directly.

But what I wanna know is how extacly do u gaze and not stare?

Steps that I use:

1. get relaxed, don’t strain eyes, stretch before this if you have to. Just don’t strain yourself or be uncomfortable
  2. stare at or into (I can’t remember which one I kinda just do it and it happens) object, be it a black mirror or water bowl(make sure to read the bottom of this, I gotta say something)
  3. ask your question, start out small, especially since you’re just starting, like for example “how will today be?”
  4. note whatever impressions you may feel, this will be different for everyone. It may come to you in a vision within your minds eye, in a emotional feeling, or something may speak it to you.

Side bar: you also should figure out what type of scrying/ divination you want to do. There are many forms like water bowl scrying, black mirrors, tarot, runes, etc. I won’t list them all here because there’s so many and I won’t also do all the work LOL. What might help you is that some forms of divination correspond with a specific element for example water bowl= water, fire scrying= fire, rune stone scrying= earth, wind scrying = air, I’ve noticed (this is a upg really) is that its easier to scry with the element you resonate with. For instance, my elements are earth and water. I do black mirror, water bowl, tarot, and pendulum as my systems (however I plan on changing them) so I kind of stick to this correspondences. BUT YOU can choose whatever form you’d like.

1 Like

Steps that I use:

1. get relaxed, don’t strain eyes, stretch before this if you have to. Just don’t strain yourself or be uncomfortable
  2. stare at or into (I can’t remember which one I kinda just do it and it happens) object, be it a black mirror or water bowl(make sure to read the bottom of this, I gotta say something)
  3. ask your question, start out small, especially since you’re just starting, like for example “how will today be?”
  4. note whatever impressions you may feel, this will be different for everyone. It may come to you in a vision within your minds eye, in a emotional feeling, or something may speak it to you.

Side bar: you also should figure out what type of scrying/ divination you want to do. There are many forms like water bowl scrying, black mirrors, tarot, runes, etc. I won’t list them all here because there’s so many and I won’t also do all the work LOL. What might help you is that some forms of divination correspond with a specific element for example water bowl= water, fire scrying= fire, rune stone scrying= earth, wind scrying = air, I’ve noticed (this is a upg really) is that its easier to scry with the element you resonate with. For instance, my elements are earth and water. I do black mirror, water bowl, tarot, and pendulum as my systems (however I plan on changing them) so I kind of stick to this correspondences. BUT YOU can choose whatever form you’d like.[/quote]
Another thing, don’t be afraid to ask questions on the forum. Or use the forum, such as using the master divination: omniscience section, I’d also check out the new magician section, and the mastering evocation area too

I plan on using water. What about the one where you stare at where the celling and wall meet, that’s the one I really wanna learn. Have you ever used that?

No. But that may be shadow scrying. Work on you senses first, then try to scry

Ok

The thing is, its hard to scry without senses

Seems impossible, it’s hard doing blind evocations

Impossible= I’m possible.
Yea it can be sometimes. Just don’t evoke left and right. Like I said once a week. Do meditations to open your third eye a lot. After oh, a few weeks try scrying and talking to Lucifer. Remember, he’ll start with thoughts. But don’t stop meditating as you’re doing these things.

Do you know any good meditations to activate the third eye?

Look it up on YouTube. They’re everywhere. While you’re on there look up third eye binaural beats while looking for meditations

1 Like

try this one, http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/weed-thread/msg91980/#msg91980

it sounds to me like you need structure more than anything else.

discipline can be very difficult for someone with your condition i know, but you need to have a sort of daily or weekly to do list.

for example, is there a spirit you like talking to the most? well set up a time of day that you talk to that spirit and talk to them every day AT THAT TIME.

here’s another idea. DETOX! you would be surprised how much toxic waste is in the food supply, especially if you live in america like me. toxic chemicals you cant even pronounce are on the food labels of over a thousand products in the states.

FINAL SUGGESTION!

GO TO THE FUCKING WOODS!!! get the fuck out of you house and go to nature!! trust me, you’ll be glad you did.

1 Like

Agreed - and don’t start going on the net on your phone while you’re out there either, in fact 24 or 48 hours, now and then, with no (or very minimal) internet is the single most helpful thing you can do if your mind races, because the nature of the internet and its fast and never-ending delivery of new content makes it hard for your mind to change gears.

I took a break recently ahead of some serious magickal workings I had planned, and I really did come back feeling fresher and happier, and better able to focus intently when needed.

1 Like