Forget the occult, I will just get a gun for power

Supernatural, do you know how to evoke a spirit?
If not here:

HOW TO EVOKE A SPIRIT:(WHAT I USE)
1)Draw out the entities sigil, if any
2) light candles and insence (I know I spelt that wrong) if any
3) begin Come to me (entity’s name) come to me or (spirit name) I evoke thee. Something along those line, basically call the spirit to you.
4) introduce yourself and your intentions and why you are approaching them

HOWEVER DO NOT TRY THE FOLLOWING

1. Insult the spirit
  2. control the spirit against its will
  3. get mad at him/her because its not doing something you want it to
  4. be an ass
  5. using one of those trapping circles, those things that keep the spirit there until you release them, yeah DO NOT use them, granted they don’t work anyways its just really rude and they hate that

If I missed anything, someone add on

I think you’ll do fine however

1 Like

Supernatural, do you know how to evoke a spirit?
If not here:

HOW TO EVOKE A SPIRIT:(WHAT I USE)
1)Draw out the entities sigil, if any
2) light candles and insence (I know I spelt that wrong) if any
3) begin Come to me (entity’s name) come to me or (spirit name) I evoke thee. Something along those line, basically call the spirit to you.
4) introduce yourself and your intentions and why you are approaching them

HOWEVER DO NOT TRY THE FOLLOWING

1. Insult the spirit
  2. control the spirit against its will
  3. get mad at him/her because its not doing something you want it to
  4. be an ass
  5. using one of those trapping circles, those things that keep the spirit there until you release them, yeah DO NOT use them, granted they don’t work anyways its just really rude and they hate that

If I missed anything, someone add on

I think you’ll do fine however[/quote]
After you evoke him and what not you’ll want to look into what the third eye is and how to open it. YouTube is a great start there. After you figured out how to open it, do open it and continue to do it.

Now here’s the other part. While you do this, ONCE every week, contact Lucifer just one time a week. The reason for this is that you need to continue to attempt to hear the actual spirit WHILE developing your senses.

Now they will definitely start by communicating by thought. Now you’re probably asking “Well Crow, how do I know its Lucifer and not me?” Easy. When they communicate, they will speak it in a way where you’ll know because it sounds different t from how you would talk and etc. And if you didn’t catch on, they’ll know and just lead you somewhere.

Just got back in from falling lucifer, I told him my problems and my desires, now I will just meditate and attempt the theta gamma sync, I asked for assistance on that

You wouldn’t be half of a mind “and if this doesn’t work it’s all fake and I’m a failure” by any chance? :wink:

I wanna make a apology for what I said about ending my life and kinda seeking attention, that was immature and I am truly sorry for that.
I should have just asked for help or advice and keep practice from their, thank you all for still responding to me even after the stupid shit I said.
The support means a lot. When I am frustrated I don’t know what I’m saying all the time but that’s no excuse.
I just hope everyone in this forum still sees me as a fellow magician of the left hand path.

Well, trance, ADHD, spirits, fear, feeling mad… yeah. It happens, we all have ups and downs, strengths and flaws. And you have those crisis line links and stuff above if you ever get in a crappy place and need them, right?

But for the bigger picture, I’m going to quote something AdamThoth wrote last week, which is singularly awesome:

“One side says life happens to me the other says I happen to life.”

Choose which side you want to be on, and LIVE it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does the one on the right mean you control your own life circumstances?

Well I hope we helped! Its about time I did something for someone. Or something in honor and in service to The father lord Lucifer. HAIL FATHER LUCIFER
(yes, I had to, praise him)

I personally think so, if that means anything

What do YOU think? Serious question - you don’t have to answer me, but you will have to answer in life, with your choices and actions, beliefs and hopes, and those answers will form your entire life.

Yes it helped a lot, this was the first time I attempted to even perform a ritual, my first spirit best be lucifer as he is the most understanding.

Did you try the meditation I gave you? It’s designed to hack your subconscious so it’s easier for you to reach those states. Did it not do anything for you?

On the development side of things, there’s a site called theisticsatanism.com or .net, just Google it you’ll know it when you see it. That’ll help you. Besides the fact I have him whispering in my ear right now

Of course! Work, my mind was too active

Some bedtime reading - Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude - bite-sized free brain-food, and if you let these ideas in, and take root, you’ll never be down for long no matter what life (or your own doubts and fears) may throw at you:

https://archive.org/details/SuccessThroughAPositiveMentalAttitude

***QUOTE FROM LUCIFER***

“Tell him I said take it easy and breathe. Don’t feel rushed to do everything under the sun as this takes time. You may benefit from taking a break every once in a while. After he gets the chatch of his senses I want him to get into forms of divination such as black mirrors and tarot. Its OK to feel frustrated, just remain calm.”

I just have to add. Remember we are always here to give you support, answer question to the best of our abilities on things that might confuse you and point you in the direction of references we think might help.

Keep your chin up you got this. You’re in good hands.

Wait lucifer told you that to give to me?

That truly means alot

That’s what it sounds like to me. :wink: