Forget the occult, I will just get a gun for power

Try some L-Tyrosine :wink:
~That could do the trick.

I hope you are not allready out of the occult, i mean
-i suck in those techniques, but i’ll continue trying :poop: and digging deeper into the subject :3

I hope you will do / did allready the same :thinking:

Good luck :upside_down:

I know its hard. But you cant just give up. Spirits also admire someone who keeps on trying to make contact which will in a way compell them to jump in and assist from there side aswell.
I have had this pact with Azazel now for just over a year all I have managed was to see mental images of him and communication through thoughts.
But just two nights ago there I sat again with a single black candle, incense and his sigil and I starting seeing dark blue glowing orbs floating towards me in the room in the shape of flames.
And when I looked up my entire ceiling was swirling with black smoke. Now you can argue that was only the reflection from the incense smoke and candle but come on? The entire ceiling in the room? No ways.
It took me a year, maybe it will take another year to finally physically see him standing infront of him and hear his voice…
But don’t give up perserverance will pay off eventually.

3 Likes

Still working at it each and every day, never gonna give up, good luck to u as well

3 Likes

What you do when life comes easy is of little consequence.

What you do when you are discouraged and faced with despair, that is what defines you.

I encourage you to keep on, because that is the Human thing to do. The people we remember with respect are those who do not give up.

3 Likes

This ^
Keep on keeping on. Thank you.