Five Free True Black Readings (Now Closed/Examples for those new to divination and tarot)

You’re next. Last call to figure out the fck the question is :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sure, I’m gonna stick with Belial’s opinion?

1 Like

Man. Almost all you’s worrying about the wrong shizzles in life lmao :joy: :joy: :joy:

Alright smoking then I’ll see what the King has to say about you.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

So imma just say the symbolism in these cards did a lot for me in interpreting the reading, but i also considered your descriptions of them as well and how they matched.

Because Im a Hekatean and a lot of my current work has been guided by Hekate, the central imagery of the death card is especially profound to me, while being flanked by a sword piercing the ground, and a wand piercing the sky. This has a lot of symbolism to me in my current working with the natural world.

As for the page, i find that it really hits home with regard to a couple things in my life, but i did find this year while i spend a lot of time with nature, its been with my “domesticated” nature, and as the fall cold will undoubtedly bring the winter, given previous seasons, i have a tendency to recede indoors to escape the cold and surround myself with my “inside” garden - i guess like i always wanna just hide in some tree and come back in spring. But my current work is about a place i want to help magically “revitalize,” and a part of me was tempted with “oh ill just wait until the spring, then i can focus on the rains and such”, but i think i need to get my forest witch ass to the woods, into the cold, and among it in the winter, despite my inclination to flee from the cold.

The hanged man has brought me also some clarity, when i consider ive been listing different ideas, spirits, and spell work to start trying to make a change in the slice of nature i want to help revitalize - ive been wondering “is what im planning enough?”

Then again, the 8 of swords reminds me ill come out of this stronger and benefitted from the process and working out the methods and deploying, regardless of the end result. With the sword hitting the ground “so below,” it reminds me to focus on my present, and on my material reality - results which manifest - to me thats juxtaposed with the wands, which represents to me “as above,” and that i may need to accept taking me time in those “higher” pursuits i have, which involve more focus on the spirit - away from
material reality, slow down and acknowledge ill get there, but i have other more important things to keep focus on (so below).

does that make sense? just my thoughts inspired by your reading.

1 Like

Well. What does Belial have to say, about @Healing_Heart

First we have the Four of Wands reversed. Normally this card talks about celebrating, events, freedom and possibility. This card is normally a time of celebration, a sense of happiness, and achieving freedom. It talks about how the bondage chains, are not always those that are physical but can be stress, financial issues, and emotional situations. It’s normally a sign that you need to find a way to escape these things and take on new endeavors, but this card is reversed so. It’s telling you it’s not time to celebrate, happiness and freedom are not yours yet, and its not the right time for new endeavors.

Next we have Judgement. This card is about decisions, reckoning, reward and punishment. This card is a representation of being judge for our actions and intentions. It’s usually a call for clarity, taking stock of what people, things and projects actually matter to you, and cutting loose those things that no longer serve you. Perhaps this is in regards to recent events, and it’s a sign that you’ve been judge according to your actions and intentions, and well we know you did not make those choices, with mal intent.

Next we have the Page of Cups reversed. This card is normally childlike, caring, soft and hopeful. It normally talks about being soft tempered, considerate and child like. The page give message of love, and opportunities for growth in the realm of emotions, creativity and spirituality. She represents the fruits that can be gained when you approach someone with an open heart, a caring and uplifting spirit. This card is reversed however so it sounds like Belial is advising you to be more cautious with who you spend time with, who you trust, and and who you approach so openly.

Next we have the Four of Pentacles reversed. This card normally talks about hoarding, greed, materialism and stagnation. It’s a warning to be careful about hoarding what you gain, be it material, spiritual or emotional. It can be good to be conservative, but overtly so will hold you back. Sounds to me like Belial views you someone who is generous, caring and giving.

Last we have the Ten of Cups reversed. Normally this card talks about happiness, maturity, unity and forgiveness. It talks about how the weapons of war have been set aside and now the cups stand for peace and unity. Some of the cups are cracked however, they’ve not come through the battle without being damaged, scared. Usually this card means that the past has been forgiven and everyone is welcome. But this card is reversed, and I think it speaks to your current mindset, and to Belial you appear as someone who is not happy, and who has not forgiven- at least not themselves. If you want to be welcome, you need to get your ass out of the mindset, and stop holding the past against yourself, and use it instead as a lesson well learned, and something to grow from.

1 Like

Yes it does :slight_smile: I like to say I am just the messenger, what it means to you, really depends on the rest of the story, the parts I can’t know.

Hell. A lot of times I only get the message, and the rest is on the individual to figure out, and not for me to ever know.

2 Likes

That’s a wrap kids. Thanks for the fun :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

Just a side note, the reason I say you should even be careful about who you get readings from even, is I essentially attempt to tap into the person behind the screen name, and channel your energy/question at my deck.

Someone with mal-intentions, could go the other direction and fck ya up. :joy:

1 Like

Right!! I feel you definitely picked up on the “vibe” and drew meaningful cards for me and i thank you deeply for it. i had another revelation but i will see how things turn out! i will save this reading to look back on the coming months for sure :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks so much, I am glad Belial has picked up on who I was, and what I can become.

I can’t wait to work with him more

1 Like

I’d forgive yourself first, Ijs.

1 Like

I have a lot of work on myself. Thank you for the great read, it resonates

1 Like

Does anyone care if I move this to the divination category, now that we are done, so that the newer members can see what a reading, might should/could look like?

@Lady_Eva Could you maybe wiki this, or edit the initial post to show that it’s closed, but I want to be able to share it with the newer members?

4 Likes

OP wiki’d, need anything else? :smiley:

1 Like

Nah thanks, I just thought it might give the newbies something to think about :slight_smile:

1 Like

@anon97554939
Thank you very much :blush:

1 Like

No problem. Hope it helps you out, in some way.

1 Like

Oh m super super late for this one … am I ?

1 Like

Yeah sorry, It was closed quite a while ago :slight_smile:

1 Like

:pensive: . 4 hrs ago I was sleeping .:joy::joy:

1 Like