Five Free True Black Readings (Now Closed/Examples for those new to divination and tarot)

Does anyone care if I move this to the divination category, now that we are done, so that the newer members can see what a reading, might should/could look like?

@Lady_Eva Could you maybe wiki this, or edit the initial post to show that it’s closed, but I want to be able to share it with the newer members?

4 Likes

OP wiki’d, need anything else? :smiley:

1 Like

Nah thanks, I just thought it might give the newbies something to think about :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Keteriya
Thank you very much :blush:

1 Like

No problem. Hope it helps you out, in some way.

1 Like

Oh m super super late for this one … am I ?

1 Like

Yeah sorry, It was closed quite a while ago :slight_smile:

1 Like

:pensive: . 4 hrs ago I was sleeping .:joy::joy:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: Maybe someday, when I grow up and become an uber mage, I’ll be able to do it for hours. Wears me out just doing a few as it is though lol. That’s why I so rarely do for the forum, I feel bad that I can’t take everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha "Uber mage " … lol.

Yea reading can be tiresome.

Don’t feel bad .

1 Like

I honestly don’t know how people do sets of ten, or 15 and more with any accuracy lmao. I feel like I’m out of energy by the time I hit five. :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

May be it’s an age thing . May be younger or older (more experienced ) reader have more energy

1 Like

Oh hell yeah, you and I both. Not only that, when I do spirit readings I visualize the hands of the spirit reaching over my shoulders to help shuffle. Cool to see someone else do this!

2 Likes

Looks like she picked up the decision too with the judgment card lol

1 Like

Thanks, now it comes down to hearing/feeling/communicating with Belial.

1 Like

I’d recommend getting into a trance and call him. I’m sure he’s already waiting for you

1 Like

my goal is to try and evoke him everyday, thanks

1 Like

Actual I have some advice serphanticon gave me

1 Like

Bring your all or don’t come at all. Always plan and be ready for what is to come.

By this, he means to write in your journal and plan out the ritual beforehand. Try no to over complicate the ritual either. An incense stick, two candles, and a sigil go a long way.

Belial wants commitment, but he also wants the best for the best.

1 Like

I will