Five Free True Black Readings (Now Closed/Examples for those new to divination and tarot)

Edit: This post is closed, but I thought I would share with the newer members, what a reading might look like, in case you decide to take up one of the free offers. As always, be careful who you get readings from, and who you give them to. I say this because in order to get an accurate reading, I attempt to tap into the person behind the screen name and channel their energy and question at my deck, before and during shuffling, before I draw the cards and give my interpretation of their meanings.

I did a few productive things for me today, so I am offering five free, five card readings to the lounge with my True Black deck.

Please keep in mind that while I can take specific questions, I do not do timelines under any circumstances, and that True Black has a tendency to give us what we need, rather than what we want. It often will call us out on our shortcomings and what we are doing wrong, so if you are not able to handle a reading that may draw attention to your flaws, please pass me by.

I will be posting these publicly, so if you’d prefer your reading is private, once again please fly right on by to the next free reading thread.

Thank you :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I would like a reading :blush:

1 Like

Anything specific, or general?

1 Like

yes a got a question thats needs answered.
Who am I? I belive i am something old and something very lusty and dark.
But idk what I am

1 Like

thank you so much for doing this :smiley:

1 Like

Yepper, not sure I will get exactly what you are looking for, but let’s see what the cards have to say I suppose.

1 Like

I would love a general reading! :grin: and im not afraid - public is fine. Air it all out!!

2 Likes

First we have the ten of cups reversed. This card is normally about happiness, maturity, unity and forgiveness, but lets not forget it is reversed. Normally it talks about how you’ve grown emotionally, matured and cultivated successful relationships with your family and friends, laid aside your weapons and stand for peace and unity. Normally it talks about how you’ve forgiven the hardships and trial of the past and learned from them, and are welcoming all into the fold. Being this card is reversed, it tells me that you are a person who still has a lot of growth, likely emotionally, and spiritually. You may be holding grudges against people or events from the past and that is holding you back from becoming you are meant to become.

Next we have the world. I don’t see this card often, but represents travel, understanding, wholeness and completeness. Really it’s rather contradicting of the first card. This card talks about by finding peace, and being content in wholeness. It talks about how you need to combine understanding, human conditions, motivation and of course the downfalls to become whole. It also represents the end of a journey and being victorious, and ready to do it again, only with much more wisdom than you started with. It can also mean you are ready for a new, eye opening journey. Considering that the first card really contradicts this one, I would have to say that it must be signifying that it’s time to embark on a new path, take a new journey and find the path that is right for you.

Next we have the page of pentacles reversed. Normally this card represents physical, earthly, initiative and practicality. It talks about being free, powerful and looking to grow from your own experiences in life. The Page of Pentacles is connected to the earth and loves physical activity and exploring in nature. She shows a great initiative to lift herself up in order to find the knowledge and satisfaction that she needs in life, and she knows pursing new things will bring her closer to accomplishment. It sounds to me like you are stuck in a rut, maybe you are worrying too hard about what you are outside of the human body, and not doing what you need to do, to actually figure that out and find your path, it may seem like your goals are out of reach, but if you take the initiative, you will soon find they are not as far out of reach as they seem.

Next we have the Devil reversed. Normally this card talks about temptation, excess, deceit and materialism. It normally means that we are indulging too much, and allowing the pleasures of life to imprison us. Being that this card is reversed, I guess I need to ask, when was the last time you did something for you? Are you too giving and not doing enough to take care of yourself and your baser needs?

Your last card is the 8 of Swords reversed. Normally this card talks about tests, crucibles, stress and persecution. Normally it’s an opportunity to enter the crucible, face the test and come out stronger than ever, or you just might be destroyed trying. It’s normally a time to use everything at hand, to learn as much as you can, so that you can come out of the test, stronger and better. Being that this card is reversed, I think you’re not facing the tests you think you are. I think you could be making mountains out of molehills, rather than seeing the situation for what it is. I think essentially, worrying over what you could be, is only holding you back, from becoming what you should be.

Sorry. Don’t think I found what you were after, but perhaps there is something here for you, nonetheless.

3 Likes

this deck is gorgeous :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thank you so much :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ll grab one.
Will pm :slight_smile:
Edit: Wait, never mind, just read the rules.
Oops.
Public is fine :slight_smile:
@Keteriya, if you could just pull me a general about what’ll be coming up in my life, with a focus on relationship stuff.
Thank you :relaxed:

1 Like

If I’m not too late I’d like one lol, I’ve been trying to get this deck for a while lmao

1 Like

First we have the Hanged Man reversed. This card is normally all about surrender, faith, sacrifice and perspective. It talks about surrender, but not giving up your principle and will. Sometimes we have to sacrifice, in order to win the battle at hand. The hang man has finally found peace, in understanding that he had to give up something in order to achieve his greater goal. It also can mean that you need to think outside of the box, and take a unusual approach in order to achieve the goal, because the obvious answers are not always the best. The trouble here is this card is reversed, so it’s an indication that you shouldn’t need to sacrifice in order to obtain your goals. You shouldn’t need to settle for less or think so hard about the solution. The answer is likely right in front of you, and you could be dismissing it, because it seems to obvious, or easy.

Next we have the eight of swords, but it’s right side up for you. It seems you may be going through some trials, tests, tribulations and it’s time to take notice of what surrounds you, learn how to use all of your skills, and be damned sure you come out of the test stronger than ever, rather than letting it destroy you. Remember the courageous are not fearless, and sometimes it hurts, but you will gain in the end.

Next we have Death. This card usually talks about the end, evolution, change, mortality. Its most commonly used to signify that a change is on the way, be it the end of a relationship, the end of a project, the end of a particular mindset or outlook. It may seem that you are struggling now, but change, be it good or bad, is on the way for you.

Next we have the 9 of Wands reversed. Normally this card talks about messages, actions, speed and excitement. Normally it means it’s time to get up and go, take action and excitement is on the way. Normally this card wants you to think quickly, adapt to the circumstances and react to the good news. Being that this card is reversed, it sounds to me like you need to slow down. Don’t react so quickly, just because something rises your anger or makes you super happy. Think it through, then react.

Damned. I know I shuffled these well, yet I still have the page of pentacles reversed for your last card. I am going to sound like I am on repeat, and I find it a strange addition to your draw, as you seem like one who would enjoy nature and physical activity and things that card tends to represent. I guess, I have to ask though, are you stuck in the same routine, unable to get out of your rut and take the initiative that needs to be taken, for you to get to the next stage of life? If you feel like you are not making progress, or that it is not as quickly as you would like, this card is telling you that you have to take it in your own hands, seek the next step, and then you can find your way.

1 Like

You’re good. Think I have room for one after you too.

1 Like

Shweet, I’ll dm my question lol

1 Like

Im actually all about this reading. Thank you so much! That death card, tho :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I so, don’t even know what this means lmao.

Sorry kids. Smoke break.

1 Like

It means its on point lol and matched up with my life fairly well with the things ive set in motion magically and personally!

1 Like

Lol okay that makes more sense! Forgive me, these tire me out real fast :joy:

And I try not to make assumptions!

2 Likes

I feel you with tiring!! same!

2 Likes