First Time scanning (CLOSED)

i think you are very good with scanning

1 Like

I would like a scan please :heart:

1 Like

HEY! You skipped me!

I do want one, please :wink:

2 Likes

Thats why we have this fourm so take a pic of the place you did the banishment and ask the members to see if there is any parasites also believe it when you do the banishment.

Like you have good heart. Your innocent

No offense but if it’s that hard then maybe try going to a therapist just sayin as they can help. You seem really depressed
Sorry my head hurts so i can’t talk much.

1 Like

Hm I’m Indian too so seeing that food now I’m hungry lol I’m such a foodie lol

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:
But I still need improvement

Can I do yours later bestie?
My head hurts

2 Likes

Sure, no problem.

1 Like

Thanks @anon73484242

1 Like

I love Panak Paneer!

1 Like

It’s palak paneer but yeah that’s my fav ^^
but let’s not change the topic of the post so let’s continue talking in pms tho

1 Like

I would like a scan please if the offer is still open.

1 Like

Idk why but yesterday I got the sense that you were being playful and was having fun. You seemed curious about something don’t know if to was me or something else. I got this vibe of childlike humor or fun in you. You seem happy. Usually your very serious but I don’t know why I got the sense of childness or trickster kind of vibe from you lol

1 Like

Are you working with a god that is seen as a trickster? Cause I think I’m getting that from you @ReyCuervo. Maybe that’s why your giving off a silly/trickster vibe

1 Like

I know you were tired yesterday, and things like this take a ton of energy so please don’t over for and keep yourself grounded.

If your still doing these, I’d love if you practiced with me too, and if not would you like me to edit the title to show your done for now?:grinning:

1 Like

No it’s ok. I’ll let you know when I want this closed and yes your right I’m just really stressed right now in life over some family money issues and on top of that I’m busy with classes so finding a time for meditation would be difficult. I’ll take some breaks and only do this on weekends when i get time hopefully everyone can be patient.
Btw yes I would love to scan you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: Just yell when you want one of us to mark this closed, I’d hate to see you feel whelmed and obligated to keep taking peeps.

2 Likes

Aww that’s really sweet of you,thanks :slight_smile: and yes I’ll let one of you know if i want this closed

2 Likes

I would love a scan too hehe. Thank you so much in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope you feel better MidnightStar! Thank you for the reading last night.
You are gifted an amazing scanner.
Talk to you next time sister :hugs:

2 Likes