First Time scanning (CLOSED)

Try me

1 Like

I saw a white cat with light black strips on it walking down from a private jet with a black suited man then i saw two girls and some mountians and beaches. I also saw a man sitting inside the car and looking out the window and i saw a guy with black shirt and hair with headphones on looking at the computer screen. I think you have alot of dreams but you can’t seem to make it happen and i guess you have issues in love life maybe idk.
One girl had blonde hair and the other had brown but the girl with blonde hair was the one i saw every clearly

1 Like

@ReyCuervo @MagickVigilante @mxa
I will do this later as my data is about to go down.

2 Likes

awesome

1 Like

Wow, that’s a surprise. Hopefully it’ll be a dream come true, lol.

1 Like

was it accurate tho? Like anything similar to your real life. Maybe the cat? Or the black shirt and hair?

Heya Bestie think you can scry and see what’s up with my energy body?

1 Like

I would love an aura color reading if possible :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I see you have overcome alot of obstacles and are progressing in magick. You seem happy now and for some reason I saw this black demonic entity in front of you don’t know why maybe your working with them and I saw a lady eating food from another country maybe you want to travel the world?
So how was it?

2 Likes

can you describe the demonic entity? it might be Lucifer, the scan is very interesting

1 Like

He was big and had a hooded robe on. It looked like he was there with you like a good friend maybe protecting you

1 Like

definetly Lucifer, I am very happy you saw him :smiley: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Me too! ^^

1 Like

do you know what country by any chance?

1 Like

The moment I saw you I felt like your very stressed and might have parasites attached to you so maybe try banishing? You seem nice and it looks like your desperate for answers. Raise your vibrations and start loving yourself. I know you can do it.
Hopefully I was accurate

2 Likes

I saw a lady eating Indian food in US
My bad I meant a lady not you but it can mean you want to go to US? Idk

ohhhhhhh I think I know, was the lady indian?

1 Like

True

Tried it . Doesn’t seem to work . Neither can confirm it.

How do u mean ?

True

Trying but unable

1 Like

Yes she was. She looked like she was in her middle age

some days ago i made contact with an indian girl who i think lives in USA who is a devotee of Kali, ah middle age then it was probably her mother maybe

1 Like