First Time scanning (CLOSED)

This is just a practice scan so please do let me know if i had made any mistakes so that i can improve. This is just a basic scanning and trying to scan someone’s aura colour. Hopefully i do this well so please make sure what colour of aura you have before you ask me so that if it’s wrong i can improve. I can only answer on weekends as i might get busy on weekdays alot because of classes.
Btw yes i asked @DarkestKnight If im allowed to do this and he said i can as i have been active in here as per the rule to do this.
Please tell me which one you want aura or just scanning.
So nervous and excited to do this! ^^

8 Likes

try me! :smiley:

1 Like

I’d like one (scan)

1 Like

Can I try? Because I already tried, bro :thinking:

(I mean, in this moment, not before)

1 Like

Do you want aura colour or just scanning?

Id try one.

1 Like

huh?

1 Like

aura reading please.
i’m not 100% sure if my color is what i think it is.

1 Like

All im getting is your wishing for something to happen and you have a soft heart but then i see you as a black shadowy figure. Other than that i couldnt get anything for some reason
Hope i was accurate just really nervous now lol

1 Like

@ReyCuervo @DraculAlucard
Just scanning or aura colour?

It’s a bit too generalized for me to really say but it’s not a bad start lol.

1 Like

scan me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aww :frowning: But thanks for letting me know. I’ll try to improve on going in depth

1 Like

You have a soft pink aura. It’s cute as it’s my fav colour ^^

1 Like

Just a scan please.

1 Like

mine should be indigo but i’m not 100% sure so it’s possible it’s pink. thank you very much!

1 Like

dammit i should have gone with purple as thats the first colour i saw but then i tried again and was feeling like you had pink colour.

1 Like

great!
I have a pink T-shirt on :slight_smile:

1 Like

well at least im good at knowing what colour shirt people are wearing lol

1 Like

Oh, I was talking to Vel. I scanned his aura, since I’ve never tried that (we spoke in private, I nailed it).

Scan me if it helps your practice :slight_smile:

1 Like