First Time scanning (CLOSED)

Prankster, not trickster. And yes, he can be very silly. I’m working with Hermes from the Greek pantheon.

Very good job there, Star.

2 Likes

May I please get a scan little one?

1 Like

May I please have a scan? Thank you.

2 Likes

Wow I’m impressed with myself XD and thank you bestie hugs you and Hermes together ^-^

2 Likes

Oh, you were also right that I was curious about something.

Yesterday was a research day in a topic, so add that yo your success.

You got this, so keep it on.

2 Likes

Glad to be of help ^^
And yes I’m taking rest so my scan is gonna take time now on wards

2 Likes

Ok now you can type in the title closed but don’t close the topic tho as i still need to scan some people after some break for myself
Thank you

3 Likes

I got you covered little one

3 Likes

Wait you can do that? Or your gonna ask someone big one bestie? Either way thanks so much ^-^

2 Likes

Every regular can move and rename threads.

3 Likes

Ah ok

Hey I tried to scan you but I can’t get anything from you sadly, sorry maybe try with someone else.

1 Like

You pushed yourself, try again later, relax now little one

I don’t know if I’ll have time to scan again as I’m busy so it would be best if you asked someone else.

1 Like

Thanks for trying anyways little one

I think your asking for a scan.
Well the first thing I saw you in a hat sitting at a cafe I guess it was the selfie you sent me before in pm and it was a yellow hat then I kept seeing this black dragon with sharp teeth coming near you and the black dragon had thorns on the end of it’s tail then I saw you levitating of the ground while the black dragon is on the left side of you watching you. I don’t know what it means but I did see alot of yellowish with a tint of red in it colours.

I’m getting a vibe that you need to shield yourself more don’t know why either

Hopefully i was accurate again

2 Likes

interesting

1 Like

Oh and that your stressed too.
Oof that was alot of info from you lol

Do you know what it means bestie?

2 Likes

im stressed a lot with money and worry regarding college.

1 Like

I think I saw light green at first then I saw a bakery with yellow light in it and then this one leaf with yellow,red and black colours on it and for some reason it looked like you were putting a white cream or lotion on it as if to heal the plant.
I also saw below the light green aura a crystallized whitish with a purple crystal colour on it just shining bright at me.

Have no idea what all of it meant so please do explain to me

Hope I was accurate

2 Likes