First hand experiences with Sepheranz

So I was guided to contact sepheranz, however from what I read she is a very powerful and serious being.
What are some things I should watch out for and be cautious of when speaking with her? What was she like when you called her?

2 Likes
1 Like

Warrior mentality. You’ll need a lot of that.
See what you picture a warrior mentality to be. Now triple that. Then double it. Then triple it again.

2 Likes

Who guided you?

1 Like

Mephala. It’s for a path working I’m doing. I asked her what I should do regarding this path working and she told me to contact Sepheranz, and so I will.

4 Likes

Cool. Keep me updated on your workings.when do you commence?.
Are you a skilled warrior?

I’ma call Sepheranz here soon. If you mean skilled as in martial arts then no, but I can put up a good fight. I’m relatively tough. But if you mean spiritually, I have no idea. Everytime I encountered something that’s trying to mess with me I usually come out on top so I would assume so.

2 Likes

Good. Very good

1 Like

Long as you are good in spiritual combat then excellent.
She is great that’s for sure

2 Likes

You asked things you should watch out for.
Well develop compound eyes. Be the Spider. Rigorous practise and self analysis before calling her. Alertness.
I’m sure you’ve read some things about her right?

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve searched the forum various times before making this thread. I mainly focused on VKs article regarding her so I know she’s quite the intense being.

2 Likes

Yes quite. But if you’ve worked with the spider queen then you probably can cope right? But if Mephala is really on your side the he would’ve introduced you personally.
Just saying😉

1 Like

I’m not saying he is not on your side. Just saying having a being introduce you would be appropriately since she is the Queen .

1 Like

:man_shrugging: Who knows. I have a very slight idea of their connection, but I don’t know the full extant of it. Another name of Mephala that she gave me is Mepheranz. Quite similar to Sepheranz. Perhaps I should’ve asked about that when I evoked her

3 Likes

Intersting. Go for it. For real.

1 Like

Oh, I will. There ain’t nothing stopping me

1 Like

I had a dream of a big black spider last night and then this name suddenly pops up in my head.:flushed:

1 Like

I knew that Mephala had some relationship with the Spider Goddess because Mephala is considered a spider but from that topic I still have some doubts. Can we say that Mephala is a Sepharanz mask or are they totally independent deities and distant from each other ?

1 Like

It’s been a while since I asked so I can’t really remember but I think she said something along the lines of them being something like sisters. I’ll have to ask again though here soon

1 Like

Good to know, I had a connection with her and after a while I was taken to Mephala. I think I have something in common with them but I’m afraid to evoke it

1 Like