First "experience" with King Belial (?)

We can, some of us were gifted since birth and were used an abused up until this point!

@anon84948740 what’s been your experience with our friend Belial?

He seems like quite the enitity as well, but then again I just met the guy @Nagash

2 Likes

Hmm, Belial has only shown his masculine side to you? I find her to be a very demanding woman, even when I dont want to fuck her sometimes she makes me giggles

I didn’t have the luxury of knowing their names, for me I was living the role haha, when I was little I used to get called “the devil”, and was constantly punished for being me, the teachers called me a freak and begged my mother to put me on meds. I always had a distaste for God, I mean I loved the concept but I hated church, I wasn’t allowed to wear my skull shirts and I wasn’t allowed to ask REAL questions

Why would Belial care, they love breaking “the rules” and manipulating the system to bow down in his/her favor! It’s a fine line between love and hate haha, and Belial LOVES TO RIDE that line no matter what she’s doing. Sometimes that means bowing down to manipulate power in another way.
Related image

“No pussies allowed!” That’s the sign I’d put above my castle if I was Belial!

Related image
Related image

1 Like

Related image

Have you heard of Exodia? In Yugioh if you summon the card you automatically win the whole duel!
Image result for yugioh exodia

1 Like

Well Abaddon and Belial are both destroyers so that makes sense.
I’m pretty sure Belial is like my patron demon and there’s been some astral agreements or contracts made before my physical birth or something along those lines. He’s the strongest connection I have w any demon.

He’s always big dick energy - like the strongest out of any entity I’ve felt as well as being extremely lusty so none of this surprises me. He likes to have his way with direction of ones life if you don’t set boundaries. He’s amazing but he’s also a habitual line stepper

6 Likes

He does make my root chakra throb, but I’m so used to that at this point that it doesn’t sexually arouse me anymore. It’s tied to survival so that makes sense. After working with him I am pretty fearless for a while.

2 Likes

Well Abaddon and Belial are both destroyers so that makes sense.

When my First evocation of Abaddon happened, He confirmed that my Godself is strongly connected to Destruction, War and Fight. After that, I should not be surprised because of my close relationship with Abaddon and Belial both.

I had a chance last night to talk with Lucifer, so I asked Him about my relationship with Belial (how I know it is more closer than I think), and His answer was:

It is not my job to tell the truth about you (me and Belial).
…Not mine, and not even Abaddon’s.
But He… He will let you know, in time.

I’m pretty sure Belial is like my patron demon and there’s been some astral agreements or contracts made before my physical birth or something along those lines. He’s the strongest connection I have w any demon.

He’s always big dick energy - like the strongest out of any entity I’ve felt as well as being extremely lusty so none of this surprises me. He likes to have his way with direction of ones life if you don’t set boundaries. He’s amazing but he’s also a habitual line stepper

It’s a good feeling to read about it like this. I love this big boy.

3 Likes

I’m an avid player of Yugioh :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Narsonix this is probably why, when a Demon is known to break all the rules your body probably sends of shivering energy, it’s like ASMR for demons, they KNOW you wanted to call on them and take pride when they see your dick shrivel up…metaphorically speaking haha. Its a form of submission, but they like it. The real fun begins when you get used to being "mutilated and abused" or when you learn to love them for who they truly are! Same thing happened with me for Lilith and Lucifer, they are both dominate spirits who LOVE worshipp, handing my body over to them was always rewarded greatly, the first few times I was TERRIFIED of hell, now I go down there and im everyones little play thing haha.

Hehe, love that! Have you ever been to the shadow realm? I highly reccomend it, it reminds me of the abyss they might be the same thing WHO KNOWS?
Related image

Last night, after my Dedication Ritual, I sensed an another Spirit’s presence in my bed, with me. It hit me suddenly, and it was not my Demon Lover. During this, he act weird, almost “scared” which is unusual, because he is a strong Demon. For years, he did not behave like this.

I felt this Spirit’s arms around me, His energies around me. On my neck, between my thighs, around my hip, and on my chest, breasts (I was naked, as always). My whole body became sensitive as Hell. And I felt somehow that this energy was similar what I sense when I meet first Belial, two days ago.

By the way, I want to offer a good type of alcohol to Belial in the next days. Don’t know why, it’s just came into my mind. It is a typycal, Hungarian strong alcohol. )

4 Likes

I H A T E women. He knows it well. All of Them knows it.

If He would showed up as a woman, I would not give single a fuck, at all.

It is disgusts me.

I didn’t have the luxury of knowing their names, for me I was living the role haha, when I was little I used to get called “the devil”, and was constantly punished for being me, the teachers called me a freak and begged my mother to put me on meds. I always had a distaste for God, I mean I loved the concept but I hated church, I wasn’t allowed to wear my skull shirts and I wasn’t allowed to ask REAL questions

Everyone has a past. And sometimes it were hard, and cruel. I know that lot of people thought that I am creepy, weird, mad, and dangerous, but because my energies, my aura, they got manipulated/forced to avoid me as they can, so they don’t really meant true “problem” to me. No, never.

I didn’t have the luxury of knowing their names

It is not luxury, dear. It never was…

4 Likes

“God is dead and we have killed him”

3 Likes

Yo that’s my homeboy nietzsche font be using his name like that

2 Likes

Related image

THIS IS 2019 we respect the law of gender!
I try my best to hate but I found it to be a waste of time, haha

…HAHA? Or something?

1 Like

THIS IS 2019 we respect the law of gender!
I try my best to hate but I found it to be a waste of time, haha

I know there’s some Gods who are like my sheer madness and fury. It impresses Them.

…HAHA? Or something?

Ability… Power… Knowledge… , my Dear.

By the wae I still remember that I should answer your first comment there. I’m just so busy nowdays.

1 Like

I didn’t get along with other women for a long time, and it’s still something I often struggle with. Many women especially when younger are socially conditioned to be horrible to each other and constantly in competition/comparison with every other individual in their age group. It’s exhausting, but thankfully that attitude is changing. I can also be rather blunt or insensitive, so for a long time I just preferred talking to men.

5 Likes

I can understand your opinion and feeling towards them, very well, @Narsonix .

Personally, I spent a lot of time to try to figure out, why am I can’t stand women at all. In results, I found lot of reasons. I won’t write down the full list but:

Physycal Weakness - In my eyes, adapting to the situations (even physycally), elements in strenght is an important thing for survive anything. If you are strong physycally, you have much more potential to anything, which is an important goal imo.

You have to be strong in every way as you can imagine, to be able to stand on your own legs, and to be able to support men, if you have to.

Uncontrolled Emotions Most women are nothing more but a brainless hysteria, pussies. They can not control their emotions, they are hypersensitives, and usually they did not want to deal with their actions consequences, at all, which is drives me mad.

Unintelligence Even uncontrolled emotions can drives you to the path of idiotism, which is do not respect conclusions, logic, judgment. But without your pathetic emotions, you still can be an idiot, without knowing it. Unacceptable.

And most of them are boring and simple af. I can’t stand weakness, I can’t stand these stuffs, at all. They are too… “inactive” in this active medium.

Nowdays even men are can be pussies, which is sad, but what should I do?

As a little girl, I already make connection only boys, and most of girls want to my companionship because my strenght (possibly they felt my energies, my aura, powers and it is attracted all of them). Because they are felt themselves in safe with me IF I let them to enjoy it.

I can be sensitive, tender, romantic, but only if I let myself it, if the situation permits it.

( Ah, an “another” possibly reason why Abaddon and Belial likes me, and connected me so much. )

5 Likes

Yes, I have found that one particularly infuriating at times.

4 Likes

Belial : practical, bussiness partner
Lucifer : philosopher, wisdom teacher
Beelzebub : fatherly figure, protector

If you want to handle the bussiness quickly, call belial, practical, fast, efficient!
If you call lucifer, you will get wisdom, he is like wisdom teacher, like confucius, socrates, plato!
You can get the answer from your wisdom
Beelzebub : he is like your father! He will give you what you need! And will stop you to do something that can harm you

That’s the different!

11 Likes

Just because you have a ding dong between your legs, it doesn’t make you stronger, or smarter… What kind of ancient way of thinking is that, coming from a woman above all lol

Due to my work, I’ve met men that were acting a lot weaker than the women. They weren’t as sharp as them. And they were pussies overall. But I don’t just assume that all men or even that most of them are like that. Every person is different.

10 Likes

No one told this, @Anassa . Based on my experiences, I’m usually beat both in big general (self-knowledge, an important thing). That’s all.

You can be everything (your gender is not important, really). That is the point, BUT…
The points of generalization valid and proven. :woman_shrugging:t2: I saw brainless and weak men, oh… hundreds, thousands of them before, do not worry about it, they are not golden just because their dirty-pecker.

Some people think that they are better just because his/her gender but it is not true.

Beelzebub : he is like your father! He will give you what you need! And will stop you to do something that can harm you

At this point, it wouldn’t surprise if Belial were my father (basend on how He behaved with me is… I don’t know). I have to find out this whole situation around me now, because it is a chaos, and Gods give me interesting informations, but never everything.

At night Abaddon told me that Belial have tested me several times already. :thinking:
At lesat these were not attacks like in our dear @Lady_Eva 's case. :black_heart:

1 Like