First EVOCATION

This will be my fist summoning can any one help this be a successful evocation

1 Like

Who are u summoning

1 Like

Hey bud, theres rules of the forum you gotta follow. Weird right? But they’re there for a reason. Tell us about yourself. How old are you, what kind of magick are you interested in? How long have you practiced magick? Just a little introduction. I’m not sure if that’s all the rules… Welcome! Have fun learning and be respectful.

Be blessed

2 Likes

I think he made an introduction in March. :slight_smile:

A little bit more info would be good.
Did you see this tread: Simple English Demonic Evocation Guide ?

It has lots of information about evocation.
What do you want to know exactly?

1 Like

At the beginning of a magical working there are some steps like, particularly in traditional magic, a bath: do a shower or wash your hands… Also, relaxation by for example a deep and rythmic breathing and a banishing which can be made with the classical Ritual of the Pentagram.
These all serve to clear the place of influences, in the same way that the magician’s mind needs to be practically empty except for the operation, its goal etc.
The four elements may be invoked, with the original “conjurations” by Eliphas Levi or their versions in the Opening by Watchtower.
E. A. Koetting holds that there are 9 principles of evocation: preparatory immersion (if you’re going to summon a spirit from Goetia, study the procedure, the entities and especially the one interesting you), use of a working system, attainment of omnipotence (the state of magical trance, exactly by relaxing but while staying awake), substantial contact (gaze at the sigil of the spirit, incantation (call the entity and tell it to show up, to “talk”), communication, issuing a task (ask questions or give your request), dismissal and psychological retraction (a sort of grounding, you return to the mundane world/activities, “forget” about the summoning).

1 Like

My bad this is my first Forum I’ve been on My name is abel martir im using a universal circle that I made my self my own for lack of funds I’m working with Foras

1 Like

Ah cool. Mind sharing for what purpose?

He can make one Charismatic wise & wealthy but this is my first evocation I just dont want to fuck it up

That’s pretty cool man. I can’t say for sure but I’ve gathered that most everyone feels like they messed up their fist evocation. My first felt like a failure. I’ve also gathered that just because you don’t see, feel or hear something doesn’t mean that it failed. As I understand it. They hear you and may even show up to check things out. It’s on them to show themselves to you. Persistence is something that just about anyone appreciates. Hope this helps.

Be blessed

1 Like

You’re right he did. I guess I should have looked further before saying something. Learned something new! Yay! “No sarcasm”

1 Like