Fine, have clairaudience (clairaudience bootcamp thread)

I can’t hear it. I am searching the house

1 Like

for the subliminals, use this! Chronos Booster - YouTube It boosts them

2 Likes

I went to the bathroom and everything was silent. Then I noticed how loud it was. There was a rushing wind that didn’t exist, I heard a tune from under it. It was loud, present, and focused on my ears. I covered them and they felt the same. This is a next step.

2 Likes

lots of rumbling. I have a side headache

1 Like

Just woke up and I started to listen to it again. But I suck at morning so I didn’t really get any progress. My mind is mush by the time I wake up. I’ll listen again tonight and see if I can focus a little better.

2 Likes

Satania released a video of the incantation that Meton gave to @Micah Fastos And Meton reveal secret Tongues of Demonology/Angelology To open astral senses. Here is the link to the video.

10 Likes

This is too creepy for me 0-0

2 Likes

Doing this meditation again! Clairaudience Guided Meditation to Unlock Your Psychic Ability Of Clear Hearing 👂 - YouTube

1 Like

Hi @Maxwell , try saying in your mind what you hear and sense in detail, see if you’re hearing spirits better

2 Likes

Satan and sons do enn chanting that sounds less creepy, but I like this because of the creep factor keeps me awake.

2 Likes

I’ll try this.

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight said that chanted it for 5 mins and made his head dizy, so take it slow, and be hydrated, as with any of these binaural beats meditations

5 Likes

Okay!

So, I’ve created a playlist with the videos we shared so far!

I’ll try to keep adding more as we post so that it’ll be easier for us!

9 Likes

About 5 minutes in my forehead had a little pain but I’m gonna push through and focus on my goal.

3 Likes

Thank you! You’re a good help!! :))

1 Like

I’m interested and while practicing to hear the silence my ears are having a feeling of pressure. It seems interesting.

3 Likes

I was going to do it for myself anyways so I thought I’d make it public!

Also a book recommendation: Spirit Relations by Bill Duvendack. He touches on a lot of what you’re already doing and some other stuff. I like it a lot!

2 Likes

I can less hear things but more see the words in my spirit sight.

2 Likes

Does working on the pineal gland help to improve psychic senses like clairaudience?

2 Likes

I would work on the chakras, a list of chakras to work on are above! Keep at it!

1 Like