Find my keys please (no really)

I moved into a new place, burrowing a truck but I’m having a issue finding my key ring that has the loft and truck key on it. If anyone would like to help/ practice I’d appreciate it

3 Likes

have you tried yourself…? there are demons you can contact for help that (if asked) can provide results in like a day?

Did you check the ignition, or around the steering wheel? Floorboard underneath the wheel?

2 Likes

Andromalius and Seere can find it for you

2 Likes
6 Likes

Yes, yes, yes and no

Bruh why are you me :joy::joy::joy: check your pockets of jackets or if u changed pants those too. Also bathroom or boxes you were moving.

2 Likes

Because I’m you

1 Like

Touche~

I have looked, retraced my steps. Even done some divination of my own but nothing has come up

1 Like

there are demons who help find lost objects and find hidden treasure…

I think both Amy and Voloc AKA Valak yes the Nun demon from those movies OK can find hidden treasures Voloc is a good luck charm as well so try him…

It’s on the floor in some dirt

3 Likes

Wood floor or carpet?

1 Like

They next to something shaped like a moon?

Saint Anthony if I’m not mistaken. Patron saint of lost things. @telgega you’re catholic silly! :smiley:

3 Likes

Ask the fairies nicely to give them back, then just wait. If the fairies took them, they’ll turn up in a very obvious place … probably one you already looked in twice.

Sorry been busy if not found yet probably rug

I don’t have a sltar to st Anthony

Damn still haven’t found them? Lol