Filtering the energy

Hi guys! I’m in a situation that I direly need some extra energy and I think I’ll need to do some vampirisim. I haven’t done any of it for a very long time, but I did dabble into it a bit many many years ago. Now I’d like to filter the energy bit better than last time, it was bit problematic for me when I did this in the past. What do you guys use for filter and how do you set them? I a big beautiful pice of smoky quartz that I was thinking could become a filter. Has anyone used smoky quartz for this purpose? I think it could be used at least in settings where I’m making a whole ritual for draining energy, but probably not very useful for draining people in public places.

Any advice or experience is very much welcome to this topic :slight_smile:

@Kristian uses this heavily and might have some ideas.

While you’re figuring this out, might I recommend the sun or cosmos as clean and abundant sources you don’t have to filter and can get more from in one breath and never run out? Millions of people cultivate energy from these every day and don’t get sick off them.

1 Like

Are there no way this practice can include sympathetic magick? Is there no physical object I can use as a link? In vampirism typically a voodoo doll is used and according to Blackwood touching the part where the sacred chakra is creates direct access to ancestral energy which is said to be pure life force.

Sure I could use some sympatethic magick, I was thinking about using a picture of the target as a link, but why not use a doll.

I had no idea about that the sacral chackra could work as a link to ancestral energy, that sounds interesting. Does this require extra will power or some method to tap into this energy?

Could actually try using the sun as well as Mulberry suggested. I happen to have a radionic box that could make this super easy as no filter would be needed at all.

After quite some time now, I’m generally of the camp that the import of- moreover, the alleged requirement for- the use of thoughtform based filtration is overrated when it comes to doing this stuff. If anything, it just seems like a slight but needless drain, in and of itself. My advice, in response to your having asked, then: feed deeply from a chakra, and feed from the aura at a superficial depth, too. If you were to feel like it- you could, of course, choose to circulate your light along with your inhalations and exhalations once finished:- integrating the pilfered energies into your own aura and energy signature in the process. But you’d digest the prana easily enough, anyway, so to speak.

“In vampirism typically a voodoo doll is used and according to Blackwood touching the part where the sacred chakra is creates direct access to ancestral energy which is said to be pure life force.”

In short: physical touch is to psychic vampirism- an important juxtaposition in itself- as physical gesture is to ceremonial magick. In other words, using touch in vampirism, just like physically stabbing a poppet, or physically drawing out the pentagrams in the air, is not to be confused with the thing being done, of course. And what it represents.

Touching anything here is really an extra step for all but the beginner where it comes to feeding; propping up the will on a crutch of convenience in that case, as such. And it’s a bit similar to how one learns to work their rituals purely astrally later on in certain traditions. In any case, all anyone needs for a deep psychic connection in vampirism is a strong recollection of the person they’re thinking about; something like a photo, otherwise, if not. You don’t need a poppet, or to touch them directly. Conversely, unlike with stabbing a poppet, if someone performing vampirism were to be touching something actively, this might even be able to ground them in their body by providing a tactile distraction from the aura, but then again, maybe not. Try it out. But I’m pretty confident you’d outgrow the habit sooner than later, either way.