Feeding Time

Bad example. Badly and interesting enough, I am VERY allergic to sun (as I am allergic to a lot of other shit, skin wise). I had to say it to take a bit the mickey, no offense intended. xD

I know what you mean totally. But it doesn’t feel as good, I assure you. At least not for me.

3 Likes

Bro I actually do this with the sun (mainly in the summer when its at its highest)Ill stare at it directly until I see just the white ball and begin breathe work. Im really into yoga and meditation so Ill walk barefoot on the grass for a better grounding. But Ive never tried the moon. Gotta check that out. What type of experiences have you had doing it with the moon?

3 Likes

Eh, I actually kinda got over energy vampirism by working on my energetic body and balancing it out.

The moon is a potent force for manifestation and it’s very good for things that change and shift. It will strengthen your ability to manipulate energies, but you do have to be careful of overfeeding on it, because the moon also governs illusion, including the illusions we put ourselves under.

3 Likes

You know whats funny…Ive had these randomly mental sequences of something telling me to aim at electricity and also electromagnetic energy. Why do you say weird though bro, what happened?

2 Likes

What do you feed on mainly then?

2 Likes

Tried mate, but it is hard as fuck, and there is the potential infection risk attached to it. Too much complication, hassle.

I don’t torture myself anymore for hunting and taking energy from who I want when I want and how I want. If I respect the person I will ask permission, otherwise I do not give a single s*t anymore. Lions don’t apologise when they eat. There are predators and victims. It is the law of nature. Period.

That’s something efficient that most of us (I want to think) we do. Otherwise the frequency of hunting would be ridiculously high.

Very insightful post of yours though. Thank you. Many people can benefit from reading it.

5 Likes

People.

3 Likes

I mean what energies, what emotions, ect.

2 Likes

It depends. I feel from fear, from victimism, from anger, from arrogance, and stuff, but MOSTLY from sexual energy.

3 Likes

@anon48532061 Try this just once for me please:

All at once try feeding on a mix of energies from Mars, the Moon, Venus, Saturn, and a smidge of the Sun. Just make sure to mix the energies before you take them into yourself.

Try it and tell me what you experience.

3 Likes

Electrical energy feels very similar to the feeling you get when your leg falls asleep and is waking itself back up but throughout your whole body. It’s a way more short lived though.

I dont mean to intrude but those sound like a conflict of interest or you are chaotic in nature to begin with. You should try feeding from ambient energy, such as in a crowded mall or store. It’s a lot different to your mental state.

If you’re chaotic in nature, more power to you, I tried living like that. It was rough for me because I’m very introverted as a person usually.

I also recommend the moon if you recognize yourself with your own chaotic nature more than any other aspect.

3 Likes

So animal blood huh?? Whats your experience? Also, I always was curious about maybe burning a grill and then throwing a snake on the hot surface(not fire) to send the snakes brain into a shocking frenzy to energize its blood (just like torture rituals of humans before their blood is drank in invocation) and drink the snakes blood in an invocation. The Sitra achra of N.A.A.218 glorifies the serpent(mainly poisonous; but i wouldnt recommend drinking poisonous snake blood😂) as the perfect sacrifice in ritual.

2 Likes

Honestly bro its usually women when Im fucking them and I only have intent to control them. Its a sad addiction I just cant shake

1 Like

You are so fucking right! I need to to try this because i just build up lots of energy just to fuck off

2 Likes

@Anziel_Merkaba honest to Lucifer I have done it. It is just not the same. And also there is the excitement of the hunt. That doesn’t fill my heart desires in regards with the hunt.

3 Likes

I get it, just don’t try to feed on me or mine and we should be fine then.

5 Likes

So do you theta lock into it and just drain?

1 Like

Just feel the energies, and pull them in. Even if the moon isn’t in the sky it’s still accessible.

4 Likes

If I wanted to feed off from people from here I wouldn’t put that I perform Vampyrism in my profile, on the open.
I would actually hide it. I genuinely respect the people from here. If I drain someone from here it is because they offer themselves kindly, and I do it in a respectful (not hunting) manner. Feeding can be very intimate as well.

The fact that you have felt threatened puts you on a predated position. You are more than that. That’s why you are here. I wish you the best. You can also be a predator if you like.

4 Likes

No, I didn’t feel threatened. I was just making a comment to kinda bookend the conversation. It was a kinda joke.

2 Likes