Feeding Time

Yeah im chaotic😔. Im not ashamed, its just that ive tried to shake it in the past and coulsnt so I just accepted it.

2 Likes

I’ll be hoping more on here later but this answered one of my unspoken questions so thank you

I’ve always felt better and replenished by being out in nature and was aware I was most likely taking in universal prana

I felt like that was a pretty basic human need we all have but was curuous if those on a vampiric path also had an affinity for nature

If I could I’d be outside 24/7

4 Likes

Thats interesting. Will try it saturday. What better day to perform rituals of dramatic change than saturday😃

1 Like

It works pretty well to me. I also tend to feed from crowds, but it is easier for me to get greedy and overfeed, and to get the “hangover” effect afterwards. I guess at the end of the day it is what works for you.

4 Likes

Read the books of Alexander Dray.
Next to the fact that he’s one of the greatest black magicians ever do his works provide lots of very obligatory information on the subject of Vampirism/Vampire etc.

When i drain good amounts of energy, i feel very zen, or even the contrary.
Developing a feeding style is often very personal.

I used the basic techniques that were written in The Book Of Black Amber and expirimented with tendrills aswell, eventhough i still need to optimize working with tendrills.
Absorbing energy by luminousity and with the eyes like written in The Book Of Black Amber fits better for me at least.

Feeding by using the energy centers in the handpalm can work to, but useually with plants and stuff.

Having basic knowledge and understanding of energy work is a priority.
Feeding is one thing, but accumulating the energy and storing it is something else.

4 Likes

I want to thank everyone for your informative comments! I feel I can relate a lot to what everyone is saying. As an empath I’ve always been aware of my connection to energy amd ability to tap into it. I think what you call feeding I always thought of as melding. When you think about it there doesn’t seem to be much of a difference especially if you apply the old addage “you are what you eat”

So I can relate to the comments about what certain types of energies feel like. For example when I was outside on a nature walk near my house I started to zero in on my surroundings in a new specific way. What do the plants feel like? What do I smell? Etc This was a particularly intense nature walk as I don’t typically focus on things with such intensity and I started seeing colors. But I also focused on the power lines in front of my house because I started to feel drawn to man made things as well. I started to see man kind and our machines as a part of nature.

But the more I focused on the power lines the more it felt like a kick to my gut and lots of electricity going through my extremities. I thought “well that is what it would feel like if you got electrocuted so that is probably accurate of what power lines feel like” I decided not to do that again

I dislike tvs I have a hard and fast rule they are not allowed in the bedroom ever and the one in my living room I keep crystals around because I feel like the crystals make the tv’s energy less overwhelming

I also relate to taking in energy from the celestial bodies. I prefer spending time outside whenever possible and enjoy spending time under the moon and I have noticed the moon’s energy does effect me differently than the sun’s. Don’t get me wrong I love both but the moon feels more refreshing and cleansing.

Also looking back I think I may have fed sexually off my husband recently but I wasn’t thinking about it that way but that’s probably what happened.

I was just pretending in my head to be a vampire to spice things up a bit. He wound up with a hicky I wound up feeling drunk!

He thought it was the best sex we had inawhile and had no complaints the next morning

So I definetly agree that an energy exchange can be mutually beneficial it doesn’t always have to be one sided but perhaps it doesn’t always have to be mutual either.

I was on the fence about getting "The Psychic Vampire Codex " so after the reccomendation I decided to buy it.

Once again I find it very relatable and am glad to be reading it. I think the idea of having a high energetic metabolism makes sense to me. I have a high physical metabolism so why not an energetic one?

The physical state and energetic state often mirror eachother.

I’m going to make a list of the other book suggestions as well. Thank you again

Making a bubble was one of the first things I learned to do as an empath but I need more. It’s not enough to keep those who really want to mess with you for no apparent reason from messing with you. It only minimizes damage.

You guys inspired me to hit my journal/personal grimoire and brainstorm ways I can experiment with applying vampiric magic.

I think what my focus will be is achieving better physical health through psychic vampirism

I’m tired of feeling tired

2 Likes

I mean…

Psyvamps are naturally subtle energy deficient, it’s why they feed. If you are one/looking to get turned into one, chances are you’re gonna have to feed in order to maintain physical health.

1 Like

@Lux_Tenebris I was on the fence about buying this and after you mentioned it I took it as a sign that I should. So thank you So far it’s very interesting

2 Likes

Well it’s not so much I’m looking to be turned I’m just exploring the option that maybe I already am one? I suppose that would put me in the awakening process/denial phase

I’ve struggled with having days and periods where I’m really tired my whole life. But I’ve always written it off. “I need to be better about taking my iron pills or b12” or whatever

If I have been turned into one then I blame my vampire spirit guide who I’ve been in contact with for a year now. It’s a very intimate relationship and once he flat out said he was going to “transform me” It was a creepy dream no matter how much fun this guide is it creeped me out I won’t lie

Overall I think he’s just been mirroring what was already there

And I’ve definitely learned a lot more about magic from him and always eager to learn as much as possible

Better health really is the basic thing I’m looking for right now I want to end those days of feeling tired by staying on top of my health Try finding a way to take in the necessary extra prana I need Make some physical changes as well and see what happens

I suppose I’m talking about feeding conciously and regularly before I get tired Like eating on a schedule so you don’t feel overwhelming hunger pains or your blood pressure doesn’t drop

2 Likes

I’ve honestly never gotten the chance to try real blood so I couldnt begin to tell you. I just know there are some people who claim to need it over just energy and that there is also a magick based around that life style.

3 Likes

What was awakening like for everyone here?

1 Like

Awakening was shocking at first, but then very empowering. I was grateful that so many past experiences finally made sense, it was all falling into place.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing and I can relate.

So I’ve been in contact with my vampire spirit guide (Mani) for one year now last February. It’s been a really intimate relationship and recently last month everything he had been working with me on progressed to such a point where I basically came face to face with my immortal self. He forced me to piece together the clues that I was his wife beyond any doubt. There was too much to doubt it.

It was overwhelming I cried for days. I missed him and being on that side so much.

I also did a lot of journaling and meditation. It made every little thing about my life make sense just as you said. Why every tiny event in my life seemed to link up the way it did. Even things I thought were insignificant or painful or even moments that felt like time was standing still and nothing was happening (I can be impatient when I want things to change)

I am working with integrating this version of me more and finding it empowering. It isn’t hard to do as she’s me. It’s harder to find ways I’m not like her than I am.

But at the same time it was like seeing myself objectively through his eyes and seeing my strength and beauty and all the flaws filtered out.

That version of myself is certainly a vampire. I guess I’m just wondering how much that effects this physical incarnation?

I suppose I will find out as I go along

Thanks again for sharing

3 Likes