Fear of magick

i think i am going to try to summon him again today…
the difference is that yesterday it was night time and i am afraid of the darkness but now it’s day time so i am less scared:)

1 Like

The best way to get rid of your fear of magick is…to do more magick :slight_smile:

5 Likes

yes i believe that as well:) i know that they are amazing living beings so i am going to start slow so we can build a really tight connection and stuff:D

2 Likes

Just remember, you do not have to work with demons if you don’t want to. If you are too uncomfortable, wet your feet with forms of magick that don’t require any spirits first, like Spare style sigils, or candle magick. Build up to working with the spirits. There is really no reason to immediately jump into spirit work if you are fearful about it.

4 Likes

i honestly really want to because i have always been a huge fan of everything supernatural,everything that is more than what we see normally.
but there is just that little fear of darkness that i have and ofcourse the thing of not knowing whether this is true or not haha.
but i am more than ready to get to know the truth:)
i have been practising magick before and stuff however i am very new to working with spirits since i’ve been told that i shouldn’t because they’re gonna hurt you and stuff:)
thank you very much for this advice! i really appreciate it:)

3 Likes

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Another step you could take that I should mention for the sake of completeness is to try your hand at building servitors. These are spirits that you create and imbue with life, and that you control. They are great for learning to interact with spirits, and can help you feel more comfortable around them.

4 Likes

thank you very,very much!

1 Like

:rofl: this is something I told King Paimon when I knew he can manipulate my mind! “I am freaking out! Help!”. I find the best way to move over your fear is asking them to help you navigate it!

5 Likes

The more you practice the better you’ll get at keeping your emotions under control

2 Likes

That’s a good point. I definitely think getting over fear would be something he would specialize in giving since he gives dignities. I invoke him to make me more confident in my magickal abilities

2 Likes

you sound like me when i started a month ago i was very fearful very afraid to work with and see them so afraid id have axioty problems break down n cry i did th same thing i got fearful my first time and rushed to close the ritual but you have to conquer your fears to gt over them other wise youll be stuck never let fear hold you back from taking steps to succeed i kno how u feel i was there to i was just like you and now i have spoken to 10 of the 72 with no fear if i can do it you can to if you need anything or want to know my experiences feel free to pm me im excited to hear you went thru it taking the step n endoreing what is thrown at u is the first step n taking over your fears always remember that good luck

2 Likes

thank you so so much:D

1 Like

You may also try to stay centered and ride the fear, so that it fuels operations and your Ascent in proportion of its intensity.

2 Likes

thank you for the answer:D a great advice! ^^

1 Like

you probably didn’t offend King Piamon, Entities are not like humans. they don’t jump to small stuff like that, they are patient and are willing to make you feel as comfortable as possible. You are already doing what he wants you to do, which is reach out to him. Just go slow and take your time, he will help you every step of the way.

2 Likes

thank you for replying:)

When you ask for a sign, consider asking them to do something specific so you can expect it and prepare yourself for it so you aren’t as spooked if it occurs. If you are able to, try asking them to touch your shoulder gently. I haven’t done any evoking yet. I’m scared too. But I tell myself that I can do it. Use positive self talk and encouragement. Tell yourself that you CAN do it even if you are scared.

it is interesting =)

I used to be scared too. Just to even light a candle and sit in front of it during the night, the silence and darkness kind of brings in all the fear within me. I started doing the rituals during the day as the light kind of reduced the fear. Slowly when I was confident enough I started doing it at night. I wouldn’t say I’m entirely fearless now, but I have moved forward compared to how I was when I started all of this.

Lord Lucifer used to talk to me, through a friend and encouraged me to call upon him. That is how I gained confidence and started calling him. What I have learnt is once somehow you do what you are afraid of, the next time it gets less scarier.

Also, since my astral senses aren’t at the best level, I knew I wouldn’t be able to see or hear them like how I imagined I might be able to. I only used to sense them and this reduced my fear a lot to create a bonding first.

Hope this would help you.

Welcome @Marhos1as It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3