Favorite tarot decks?

I’ll have to check on that one. I’ve heard of it, but haven’t tried it. I often use the Anna K, and a few others. My first was the Thoth, but for some reason I didn’t resonate with that one as much as others. Everyone is different there.

1 Like

Same. Thoth tarot all the way, I used to have the steampunk tarot, but thoth tarot for the win.

1 Like

I honestly have little experience with tarot.

However, this Black Alchemy Tarot Deck just came out by Kurtis Joseph & Rosenberg, and I just bought it. For an extra $20 it’s gilded in 24k gold. The aesthetic of the deck is fucking awesome.

Here’s the website and a review by VK.

http://wakingspirals.com/bat/cards.html?fbclid=IwAR3FAumW9Y9af9rsdTZN9MM_hCXbiAtM_68TMAoGWlGscMO3ZoeSC-lJafQ

1 Like

I’ll do my own tarot deck.

Three words

Black obsidian

Alignments

When I do readings for others I tend use

But for personal readings I use Thoth Tarot, honestly it depends on my mood…

The deck I use the most

1 Like

I love VK :purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Arguably the rarest deck in existence.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-OOP-Sinister-Tarot-version-43-cards/254375327294?hash=item3b39f3763e:g:EUgAAOSwo~Bcp43-

4 Likes

This deck is extremely intriguing

1 Like

Mystic Monday’s is by far my favorite deck, but I have searched the forum for a place to share this absolute beauty I picked up Friday at my local shop.

I consider myself a writer (yes, ItsAlexThe7, she who is bad with words, is an aspiring author.) I looked at it because of course it was literary themed. I read a book one time that said you could use tarot cards to plot your novel so I was like: “Yes! I want to pick this up.”

I’ve finally looked through all the cards and I’m like: “Whoa these are really pretty.”

EDIT:

My favorite deck that tells me like it is without sugar coating it. Also it’s REALLY pretty to look at. Not bad for something I bought on Amazon.

King of pentacles reminds me of Asmodeus the few times I’ve seen him.

3 Likes

Had this deck for almost a year. It’s the only deck that called out to me with bot a physical and energetic reaction. It’s not an easy deck to read compared to some others, but I like it.

Friend of mine picked it up for a few moments, went into a weird daze then said with a crazed smile " What manner of fuckery and witchery is this thing?!?!"

2 Likes

Oh man. This one was my first deck! @Donaldf973
I still like to use it every now and then.

1 Like

5 Likes

my first was the native american totem animal deck from my teenies. My tastes have changed since my baby witch years but it has a special place in my heart. I’m in love with my Dark Angel deck that I’m currently using.

Love the nails

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I just purchased this deck the other day!

1 Like

It’s a great deck :smiley:

1 Like

Hekate Tarot my ultimate fave♡ & my very first owned tarot . I also have a rider waite deck . That one give me multiple different readings & spreads . However Hekate tarot connects with me on a personal level . Always recieving her guidance & opinions no matter the situation or crossroads

I own many decks but I usually use Deviant Moon or Thoth, somehow I can connect best with those two.