Favorite tarot decks?

My favorite is my original Dali deck. I paid $200 for it. I had to cleanse it through one moon and one sun cycle. But it never fails. Very accurate and honestly, a little sassy.

SX295_BO1%2C204%2C203%2C200 Dali-Tarot-e1482894602638

3 Likes

My fave is the blue owl lenormand deck. Its very intuitive to read for me and it leans more towards the practical and mundane side of things. They are like a good old hammer and nail fix.
And…my hands are often too small for normal sized tarot cards. Sounds incredibly stupid but it kinda kills my vibe when half of the deck falls on the floor while shuffling, every single time

Tarot of the Magical Forest (cute animals telling me what’s up). The Thoth deck is great for workings but too large to comfortably use in readings.

huh nice decks everyone! my favourite aesthetic deck it no doubt the Fountain Tarot so far and also the Marigold Tarot… before realizing it i got a small collection lol!

one box isn’t on the pic which arrived later - it’s the Prisma Visions Tarot which has gorgeous Van Gogh-like imagery

1 Like

these decks always make me drool…

also, the King of Pentacles in the Fountain Tarot reminds me of Aleister Crowley :smiley:

1 Like

The Wild Unknown. I love the vibes from the deck, and the art/cards.

Unfortunately I seem to get alot of negative readings…or they feel negative/pessemistic. Still a good deck.

1 Like